Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (11509 Views)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu / BREAKING: 10 Arrested As Police Fire Tear-gas Cannisters At AAC Party Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Lihyunpark(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Stop thinking this way. It's shallow.

You are yet to wake up from you dream with your deep reasoning. And you can't just face the reality. Non of the past rulers or the future rulers has come or will ever come up with a bad manifesto. They are vying for a post and they will do anything and say anything possible to please us so as to get to the post.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by bighorlus(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
At least he was bold enough to be specific about some some issues others dont want to address.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by VictorRomanov: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

So what do you want him to do? All our past leaders were also elected through the same promises. Buhari hasn't achieved any of his promises.

The thing is, let's try a new leader and stop recycling those who have failed us.

Trial and error.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Shinapraise(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
sureheaven:
I just wish Nigerian youth should just come together and vote for this man.. we need professional help in everything concerning Nigeria.

Keep kwayet, it's by age.

The problem of Nigeria is too complex.
Sowore is a another problem to himself, he is too arrogant and not ready to bow for anyone, he claimed he doesn't need anybody to endorse him so he can take all the glory alone if elected in his dream shocked

He is just an empty noise maker who lacks what it takes to lead this nation.
He should have tested his popularity by contesting for either Rep or senator and see what different thing he would do among them. shocked
did Donald Trump network tested the waters before he became president it is only in Nigeria that a man without certificate will be ruling a professor sowore has what it takes he is even over qualify to be the president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by BigBashiru: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
VickyES300:
Not a bad one but the reality is that, APC and PDP can't be displaced just like that.

Sowore, please try again later.

They can be displaced like that.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by BigBashiru: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
When a manifesto is too good to be true it is too good to be true... Minimum wage 100k... Dis people should respect their selves and say something realistic who naked no dey chuck hand for. Pocket.... Oga you may mean well oo but this is a bogos dream... Or beta still tell us how you plan to do it and let's see if it's feasible
There are 107 senators on 13 million per month. This can fund 100k for all civil servants with spare change if we reduce senator salary to 500k per month. Nigerians think positive for once!! I've done the calculation.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by BigBashiru: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Anyway like someone said den swear for Nigerians. I no put mouth again. Keep voting pmb and Atiku!
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Isaacvin(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
VickyES300:
Not a bad one but the reality is that, APC and PDP can't be displaced just like that.

dont say dat bro, if u think he is d right person, play ur part by voting for him. I stand with Omoyele Sowore together we shall #takeitback

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by BigBashiru: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
5thElement:
sad

Me, I am tired of arguing with insane people.

People will vote for Atiku the famous looter and Buhari the incompetent grandpa and still go to church and pray to God to make the country good.

Keep Waiting...God is coming to make the country good.

In the meanwhile, I will be voting for Sowore. Even if he doesn't win my conscience will be clear that I have no hand in the coming years of wanton corruption and killing and poverty in the land.
Well said!!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lihyunpark:

You are yet to wake up from you dream with your deep reasoning. And you can't just face the reality. Non of the past rulers or the future rulers has come or will ever come up with a bad manifesto. They are vying for a post and they will do anything and say anything possible to please us so as to get to the post.

What dream are you talking about? It's a proper thing for all parties to provide the public with their manifestos. Whether it's true or not, it's not something any party can omit.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
VictorRomanov:

Trial and error.

You should stay away from political conversations. Go to Romance or something.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by jonesky080(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kellibae:

Athiku because he is experienced
experienced thief. Stop been another dummy. Be free from this political bondage.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by jonesky080(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
BigBashiru:

There are 107 senators on 13 million per month. This can fund 100k for all civil servants with spare change if we reduce senator salary to 500k per month. Nigerians think positive for once!! I've done the calculation.
let us even leave that and talk about the 300 million security vote every governor receive per month which they end up pocketing and doing nothing with it. Take the security vote away and use it to pay the civil servant. This people saying it’s unrealistic are just dummies. They know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by BigBashiru: 2:29am On Jan 08, 2019
jonesky080:
let us even leave that and talk about the 300 million security vote every governor receive per month which they end up pocketing and doing nothing with it. Take the security vote away and use it to pay the civil servant. This people saying it’s unrealistic are just dummies. They know nothing.

Wow didn't even know of the security vote!
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by VictorRomanov: 4:26am On Jan 08, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

You should stay away from political conversations. Go to Romance or something.

You who has built a house in politics section, how has the country gotten better by your being here. If you dont have anything to say, dont mention me.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by njimezz(m): 4:50am On Jan 08, 2019
That is why u will remain where u are forever coz u prefer those old politicians to continue to ruin this country Nigeria abi
VickyES300:

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2019
VictorRomanov:

You who has built a house in politics section, how has the country gotten better by your being here. If you dont have anything to say, dont mention me.

And you're still digressing. Same reason I told you to stay away from political discussions earlier on. Take care.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by VictorRomanov: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

And you're still digressing. Same reason I told you to stay away from political discussions earlier on. Take care.

Come and ban me naaaa. People like you are partly the reason why the country is like this. You dont reason and you dont ask questions and you attack people who do. If you like build a house in politics section, if you dont ask the right questions and do the right things, you'll keep doing trial and error.
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Tiffbuxas: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

who will pass those laws for such reductions? grin
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by VickyES300: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
njimezz:
That is why u will remain where u are forever coz u prefer those old politicians to continue to ruin this country Nigeria abi

Goat like you, do you know where I am? Who are you to decide where someone will be forever?

For your information, I don't live in the shitthole like you and my family over there in Nigeria are well to do so take your bad energy far away.

Grown up baby!
Frustrated home base!
Re: Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election by Lihyunpark(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

What dream are you talking about? It's a proper thing for all parties to provide the public with their manifestos. Whether it's true or not, it's not something any party can omit.

so what was I saying? you need to get me right!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: A Buharist Would Obey To Cut Off His Fingers, Toes, Head For Sacrifice / COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying / Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.