Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic (37048 Views)

Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Netflix Buys Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' / Trailer Of Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Ogaemmy: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Princesschi:
Please who has it on phone, let's xender it���

Subscribe to this channel and watch it in no time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJUW_1kvwA

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Factfinder1:
>: film wey I waste 2500 go watch cry

2500 for which film house?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Dirkcoyt: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
ajl:

""Come up for download online few weeks after release". So, what kind of download are you talkibg about. Free download or paid download? And even if you can buy an American movie in traffic in New York, you know where/who the money is going to. Now someone sold someone intellectual property in Lagos traffic for less than 50 cent, we all know Genevieve isn't getting a penny from that. Tell me why Netflix would be encouraged to invest in another Nigerian movie. Lawless nation with lawless people.

You sound as if it's okay and acceptable. Surely you are not a productive person. If you are, you would be passed if someone stole what you spent your time and sweat working, and worse, they are making money from it and nothing is coming to you.

As a matter of fact I have a system designed to solve the whole piracy issue . I just need moment to raise capital the system and methodologyis Schemes out already.

The truth is piracy in Nigeria can be solved. Technology was what aid piracy to grow you will need to end it through technology and also diplomatic and economic balance also. But it’s capital intensive.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Princesschi(f): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ogaemmy:

Subscribe to this channel and watch it in no time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJUW_1kvwA

Thank you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Princesschi(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
femi4:
put your sender ON

Create
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Nature8(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Griezwoman:
Genevieve Nnaji's "Lionheart " movie is now sold for N150 on traffic. Few days ago, the much talked about movie was featured on Netflix, a popular TV company.

According to a disappointed Nigerian man who shared a video of how shocked he was to see the disc now sold for N150 he wrote;

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/genevieve-nnajis-lionheart-movie-now-sold-for-n150-on-traffic/

I thought the movie came out last year
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by femi4: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Princesschi:

Create
receive it

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
i just love Aba boys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by samwise180(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is Nigeria where anything is possible. Well i am not surprised about the piracy issue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Akiika: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yet, they will blame Buhari for all the problem of their miserable and immoral lives.
They'll keep shouting "Politicians are corrupt...blah! blah!! blah!!!" where did the politician come from?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
what are you saying? it was released months ago
u

Months?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Krisddon: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'm even surprised the pirated copies came out late. This is unlike Alaba boys. With Photovoltaic Reverse Osmosis (PVRO) you can record it while watching on Netflix provided that you're watching it on a smart TV or via recorder. There are other available channels.
I don't support piracy but with technology, boys breakthrough certain barriers and achieve their aims.
Sorry, Genny my love.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by watchwoman(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Princesschi:
Please who has it on phone, let's xender it���
I downloaded it last week super clear mp4 quality for 573mb on tfpdl.com or something like that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
I don't think she has anything to lose. Netflix bought the movie from her. That was the first African film bought by Netflix.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Dollabiz: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
she.is so.lucky.do.people still buy cds
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Olatunjidayo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Alàbà bôÿ§,î déÿ çùt çàp for thém.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by pinkygurl(f): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Its her pipl na.Alaba boiz @work. IGBO AMAKA!IGBO AMAKA!!!IGBO AMAKA grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by pinkygurl(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
IGBO AMAKA BOIZ @WORK.
IGBO AMAKA IGBO AMAKA grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by swagifted(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2019
this is what you get when you sign up for netflix release, she better recovers the money from netflix o, King Of Boys by kemi adetiba is still not yet available for soft copy download neither is it on the streets, over 13 weeks and counting and its still in the cinemas, racking money. its less dan 2weeks old in Uk cinemas,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by swagifted(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=BalogunIdowu post=74539182][/quote] who send her to put am for netflix, before kemi adetiba movie enter netflix, cinemas go don exhaust viewing opportunities first (making more money ), by the time 2 persons see d movie, it's as if one person paid for one month netflix, (and all his/her friends will follow the netflix owner to watch, so de won't pay anymore)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
swagifted:
who send her to put am for netflix, before kemi adetiba movie enter netflix, cinemas go don exhaust viewing opportunities first (making more money ), by the time 2 persons see d movie, it's as if one person paid for one month netflix, (and all his/her friends will follow the netflix owner to watch, so de won't pay anymore)

Well you made a point sha but it's still our mentality about the situation
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Princesschi(f): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2019
watchwoman:

I downloaded it last week super clear mp4 quality for 573mb on tfpdl.com or something like that

I'd like to download it too, be sure na so I can know what site to go to... Thanks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by watchwoman(f): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Princesschi:

I'd like to download it too, be sure na so I can know what site to go to... Thanks
follow this site, I've opened it for you to make it easier, use UCWeb or Firefox https://www.tfp.is/lionheart-2018-720p-web-dl-x264-tfpdl/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Princesschi(f): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2019
watchwoman:

follow this site, I've opened it for you to make it easier, use UCWeb or Firefox https://www.tfp.is/lionheart-2018-720p-web-dl-x264-tfpdl/

Thank you so very much��
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
jeff1607:

as a youth ,how has the present administration affected the masses at grassroot level

kindly clear my doubts
Do you know what they call npower?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by jeff1607(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
QuitNotice:
Do you know what they call npower?

npower only?

have you checked the calendar complaints from just nairaland alone concerning payments of salaries ?

can you survive on 30k alone in Lagos ? where only tfare consumes the bulk of the pay?

fear God na
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
jeff1607:

npower only?

have you checked the calendar complaints from just nairaland alone concerning payments of salaries ?

can you survive on 30k alone in Lagos ? where only tfare consumes the bulk of the pay?

fear God na
Check the question you asked me again. There are lots of graduates earning less than that out there. It is not okay, but is, for a start. If you are asking for more than one impact on the youths, I can give you 10+
Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by jeff1607(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
QuitNotice:
Check the question you asked me again. There are lots of graduates earning less than that out there. It is not okay, but is, for a start. If you are asking for more than one impact on the youths, I can give you 10+
Let's call a spade a spade

kindly furnish me with more please

the 10+
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
jeff1607:

kindly furnish me with more please

the 10+
You have chosen to be blind. So Whatever I say, you will remain a wailer, so get off my mention!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic by jeff1607(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
QuitNotice:
You have chosen to be blind. So Whatever I say, you will remain a wailer, so get off my mention!

I don't even know much about politics

I am my own government ,provide my own electricity,water and security

I only asked for more to clear my ignorance ,I really don't care who wins the upcoming elections cos nothing will change. got no favorite candidate either.

I just asked someone not too long ago (apc member) and he mentioned npower , asked for more and he gave the same response as you just did.

na quarrel to know wetin my president (not yours alone) dey do for we youths?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Tobi Bakre, Canvasses For Support / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ / Laycon Names Erica As An A-List Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.