Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

"I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) (2237 Views)

Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out / "My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Igboblog: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Igbere TV has obtained photos of Senator Dino Melaye which were taken today Monday January 7.

The pictures show ‘sick’ Senator Dino Melaye in hospital bed. Melaye was taken to hospital after he ‘slumped’ during his arrest after eight day siege. But some Nigerians say he is pretending.

On Monday, he said he cannot go to court because he is not well.

More details soon. Stay with Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 community Tv

See more photos here http://igberetvnews.com/516097/see-photos-of-senator-dino-melaye-lying-down-in-hospital-bed-photos/

Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Baawaa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dino Melaye,when are you going to drop your single "bitter Experience"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by yarimo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
But you can go to national assembly and collect money? grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Tantalite: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by DonEd(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Imagine how a serving senator of the Federal Republic is being humiliated because someone in the ruling party wants him out.

This country sha
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Mankos(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Put the idiot on a weel chair and take the idiot to the court Asap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
DonEd:
Imagine how a serving senator of the Federal Republic is being humiliated because someone in the ruling party wants him out.

This country sha

A senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria is not above the law. The police have established a prima facie case against him in a case involving murder. The person that was murdered has family members, dependents, friends, and loved ones. They all deserve justice. Tell Dino to go and defend himself before a properly constituted court and stop playing hide and seek.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by quickberry(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

Ogbeni.....you must go to court oooo
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by chacoonder(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
KUJE Prison loading....
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by DonEd(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
seunmsg:

A senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria is not above the law. The police have established a prima facie case against him in a case involving murder. The person that was murdered has family members, dependents, friends, and loved ones. They all deserve justice. Tell Dino to go and defend himself before a properly constituted court and stop playing hide and seek.
And what about the others that obviously are above the law? Unless u r turning a blind eye and a deaf ear
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Stupid asswhole. Why should an innocent man of his calibre who could buy the best lawyers out there be afraid of the courts.

This is the thing pig dig pig members take as their Supreme god.

Tueh!
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
DonEd:

This country sha
Stockholm syndrome of the worst kind.

God forbid.
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
DonEd:

And what about the others that obviously are above the law? Unless u r turning a blind eye and a deaf ear

I am not getting your argument. Are you saying Dino should be left alone because he’s a sanator? You mean it’s cool to commit a crime and then get away with it without even the courtesy of a trial because the victim was a nobody and the accused is a senator?
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
When the Police laid siege to his residence, the bastard claimed he was out of town, only for him to be dragged out on the floor like a bush meat.

One minute, the bastard was quoting the bible comparing himself to Elijah The Tishbite, next minute - he was crying like a bush baby. Oloshii omo ale ikeji aja!

2 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
But you can go to national assembly and collect money? grin grin
When it was Ganduje's gate, you disappeared!

You shocked shocked shocked your life

The one caught red handed, what has happened

That dullard has spread his fake anti corruption tentacles every where! Even in the Judiciary! The law is what that double Buhari says it is!!!

Under this administration, justice is dead in Nigeria!!!
Re: "I Can’t Go To Court" - Dino Melaye Cries Out From Hospital Bed(See Photos) by DonEd(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
seunmsg:

I am not getting your argument. Are you saying Dino should be left alone because he’s a sanator? You mean it’s cool to commit a crime and then get away with it without even the courtesy of a trial because the victim was a nobody and the accused is a senator?
Bros, Consider the humiliation.
Put ur assertions aside.

(1) (Reply)

Dredger Xinhainiu Deployed At Lekki Deap Seaport Construction. PICTURES. / Imo: AA Senatorial Candidate, Emenike Ototonwa Shot. Photos / Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.