Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) (43272 Views)

Aisha Abimbola's Burial In Canada (Photos, Video) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo Chills By Waterside In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is this not the borrow-pose woman?
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by daveP(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
(Walks in)

Oh nothing bend?

The first pillarbender didnt bend nothing on her birthday?

Thats strange.

These ines no dey read nada ftom King Solo sha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by Emmaonowu1: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
happy birthday my dear ..... then yul edochie came out openly and told the public that he is 37 years old ....... Story for the gods..... any way not his fault , he has been told by his god father to bring down his age politically
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
cry see as people fine which day we go enter Canada sef

Nor be the way you look am my broda Canada dry is real nor be fake
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by jafol(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
WeRblessed:

This is 2019 please change your mindset the way you see women's achievements. If a man had done this you wouldn't say that empty openion of yours about this beautiful yoruba woman. Keep sowing seed with your fingers because you believe you can type, but you reap it by either your sister or your daughters. How would you feel when someone call your sister or your mother a derogatory word because they love to travel round the world, have fun with family, and etc? I bet you will not like it. So please stop it like yesterday.
She is not YORUBA n yes she is a LovePeddler
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice! We both HV the same birthday date
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by CuntMiner(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2019
WeRblessed:

This is 2019 please change your mindset the way you see women's achievements. If a man had done this you wouldn't say that empty openion of yours about this beautiful yoruba woman. Keep sowing seed with your fingers because you believe you can type, but you reap it by either your sister or your daughters. How would you feel when someone call your sister or your mother a derogatory word because they love to travel round the world, have fun with family, and etc? I bet you will not like it. So please stop it like yesterday.
clean those trash u wrote Abeg, d guy was saying d fact, these are hoes
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Nickymezor:
Nice! We both HV the same birthday date
HBD DEAR
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:20am On Jan 08, 2019
amokemi:
She was in my church here in Winnipeg yesterday.
why do most Nigerians stay in Winnipeg
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by olamega(m): 5:23am On Jan 08, 2019
chigoziri2403:
why do most Nigerians stay in Winnipeg
And to come to think of it, Winnipeg is one of the coldest cities in the world. I was in Walmart (@ Kernesten) and I saw about 4 different Nigerian families.
We are that rugged and ubiquitous.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2019
olamega:

And to come to think of it, Winnipeg is one of the coldest cities in the world. I was in Walmart (@ Kernesten) and I saw about 4 different Nigerian families.
We are that rugged and ubiquitous.
wow,
if only we had things going well in this country, no one would go through all these.
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2019
chigoziri2403:
HBD DEAR
Thank you smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Congratulations to Mercy.... But is this really a Canada environment? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.