Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Drop A Comment When You See This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Comment When You See This. (411 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu With 'his Boys' ( Drop A Caption) / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Comment When You See This. by sociologymajor: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am Mr X, a final year student presently rounding off my undergraduate studies on the field of SOCIOLOGY. In all honesty, I choose the course to hasten my admission into the university, I previously had no clue on what it entails or its subject matter. When I got into the university, we were constantly bombarded with "The study of the family" and how ill socialization at that basic unit can have an adverse effect on the individual and the society at large. Aside from that the other concept I understood about the course is the different/various Social issues/problem confronting our society.
My problem now is I am getting out of school soon, I am so scared for the future, the applicability of what I studied into our own society, job prospect and if I would be able to fit in to everyday life.
My scepticism stem from the fact that I am Plain dull, have absolutely no skill whatsoever, Have no source of Income while in school(depend wholly on my parent) and very very scared of Poverty..I was born into it, raised in it and gradually watching my life plunged into it.
I don't know the next step to take because have constantly live in fear of what tomorrow holds. Also, unlike my "mates", I am leaving school a little too late(about 2yrs behind schedule) and as such age is not on my Syd(presently 25).

My only plus is I would be graduating with a 2.1 from a first generation university(Of which I don't even have a clue what to use it for)

PLEASE I NEED ADVICE FROM RESPECTABLE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM..Thanks
Re: Drop A Comment When You See This. by sociologymajor: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
@Mods, pls leave this here, I could have drop this in education section but I need real live advice from superior members of this forum and not the usual delusional "You Can work anywhere" myself and my colleagues keep repeating..
pls and God bless
Re: Drop A Comment When You See This. by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2020
sociologymajor:
Hello Everyone, I am Mr X, a final year student presently rounding off my undergraduate studies on the field of SOCIOLOGY. In all honesty, I choose the course to hasten my admission into the university, I previously had no clue on what it entails or its subject matter. When I got into the university, we were constantly bombarded with "The study of the family" and how ill socialization at that basic unit can have an adverse effect on the individual and the society at large. Aside from that the other concept I understood about the course is the different/various Social issues/problem confronting our society.
My problem now is I am getting out of school soon, I am so scared for the future, the applicability of what I studied into our own society, job prospect and if I would be able to fit in to everyday life.
My scepticism stem from the fact that I am Plain dull, have absolutely no skill whatsoever, Have no source of Income while in school(depend wholly on my parent) and very very scared of Poverty..I was born into it, raised in it and gradually watching my life plunged into it.
I don't know the next step to take because have constantly live in fear of what tomorrow holds. Also, unlike my "mates", I am leaving school a little too late(about 2yrs behind schedule) and as such age is not on my Syd(presently 25).

My only plus is I would be graduating with a 2.1 from a first generation university(Of which I don't even have a clue what to use it for)

PLEASE I NEED ADVICE FROM RESPECTABLE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM..Thanks

When you see it, just play it for i will Edith it very soon.

Don't show anyone the code because bet9ja have the right to disqualify the ticket if more than 5 persons play it.

Someone has played with 50k already and you are the third person.

Enjoy.
Re: Drop A Comment When You See This. by icebird25(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

When you see it, just play it for i will Edith it very soon.

Don't show anyone the code because bet9ja have the right to disqualify the ticket if more than 5 persons play it.

Someone has played with 50k already and you are the third person.

Enjoy.

What are you saying

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian soldier expose all Boko Haram secret / Goodluck Jonathan, The Man With A Strong God! / APC Presidential Campaign Train To Hit Lagos Five Days To Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.