Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical (523 Views)

Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, / Black Panther 2: Michael B. Jordan Reportedly To Return / Black Panther Stars, Lupita, Danai Gurira To Feature In Chimamanda’s Americanah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical by Oluwakaysblog55: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
According to MTO,

"the both actors got physical immediately before the Golden Globes started.

The reason for the altercation according to the insider, is that "Chadwick and Michael don't really like each other Chad is reported to be very arrogant and Michael doesn't fancy that.

Michael is known to be quite friendly and easy-going. He enjoys a cordial relationship with his female co-stars, Danai Gurira and Lupita Nyong'.

But the ladies aren't as free with Chadwick Boseman, and this is allegedly due to his arrogant behaviour".

According to reports

"Danai Gurira, Lupita N'yongo, Michael and Chadwick were in a staging area preparing to walk the red carpet when Chad and Michael started arguing."

" It wasn't an argument about anything particular, it's been building up for some time,"

" It was said that Security intervaned in the the fight before it could aggrivate but Chadwick reportedly refused to be around Michael for the rest of the evening. "
Source
https://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=272#

Re: Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical by Raphaelmary(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Who fell into lake Chad??
Re: Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical by EbukaHades10(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Who won the fight?

Re: Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin my two black panther stars killing it on stage cool I love it when millionaires fight

Check my signature to sell to me

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! How Do I Connect My Netflix & Live Tv To My Home Theater System? / Action Movies /series / BREAKING NEWS: Avengers Endgame Is Coming Back To The Cinemas Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.