Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, (364 Views)

Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online / Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show / Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, by ROYH(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
MICHEAL B JORDAN, HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME🥳🥳.. JONATHAN MAJOR becoming the next BIG BLACK STAR💯💯💯
Wednesday (March 1), Michael B. Jordan received a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame, where he was introduced by his Creed III co-star Jonathan Majors and Black Panther director Ryan Coogler.

During his tribute to the 36-year-old actor, Majors got emotional but also praised his already massive achievements.

"Michael, to me, represents a mythical character. I don't think it's an act of luck or an act of chance that so many people see him as Adonis [and] that he was cast as Adonis," said Majors, 33, referring to Jordan's role as Adonis Creed in the franchise. "I'm extremely honored to call you my friend...No man on the planet deserves it more. I love you to the moon and back."

On Wednesday (March 1), Michael B. Jordan received a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame, where he was introduced by his Creed III co-star Jonathan Majors and Black Panther director Ryan Coogler.

During his tribute to the 36-year-old actor, Majors got emotional but also praised his already massive achievements.

"Michael, to me, represents a mythical character. I don't think it's an act of luck or an act of chance that so many people see him as Adonis [and] that he was cast as Adonis," said Majors, 33, referring to Jordan's role as Adonis Creed in the franchise. "I'm extremely honored to call you my friend...No man on the planet deserves it more. I love you to the moon and back."

Re: Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, by meobizy(f): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2023
His career is too early to receive one. He should spend nothing less than twenty-five years in the industry with hit roles back-to-back. Sha, we’re in the era of participation awards. The world’s gone soft.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, by J2381: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Noice.

It's well deserved
Re: Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, by Raalsalghul: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
meobizy:
His career is too early to receive one. He should spend nothing less than twenty-five years in the industry with hit roles back-to-back. Sha, we’re in the era of participation awards. The world’s gone soft.

I agree.

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Real Queen Charlotte? The Story behind the Scenes / A Number Were Reportedly Already / Dulcet Tones Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.