Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) (52864 Views)

Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
cassyrooy:
University of Ibadan can't pull out, na them be the strike.
That is because that university benefit more from the struggle
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by toxicbrain: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Elzak:
bro u can simply drop out and do what u want to do

when I am almost done? get some sense please

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Kizitolove: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jubril doesn't care. After all, he is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by EMCHIZ(m): 5:11am On Jan 08, 2019
What about NLC strike? Is it still on or called off?!
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Paschalp(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Adek15:
why not get bored learning programming. Just use it to pass time like me

I tried python a year ago ooo. I saw that it wasn't my thing
I didn't have the zeal nor the acumen. It was bland

So I quit. Don't even know what to do with my pitiful life now

Good luck with your skill. Don't just use it to fiddle ooo, do it with ya heart mind and soul cool
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Harrykn: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2019
ayesco202:
I graduated 2017. LASU Senate delayed the approval of my result till date. ASUU strike too came in. If coming back to this planet earth would bring me back to Nigeria, I would rather come back as a fire extinguisher or water dispenser. undecided

sorry Bro....
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Baronvalll: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2019
Lazy government
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Abcruz(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2019
krattoss:
They should shaa call it off,
Let some of us extort our parents small cheesy

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD o simple one:

He who robs his father or mother, saying, “It is not wrong,” is a companion to a man who destroys.--proverbs 28:24

For God will judge us for everything we do, including every secret thing, whether good or bad.--ecclesiastics 12:14

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by GetCofOProperty: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2019
[b]ASSU strike is now a norm in the Nigerian tetiary institutions. It's better they get it resolved and put a fiinal stop to this so students can study peacefully and graduate on time. ? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Elzak(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
toxicbrain:

when I am almost done? get some sense please
treat ur brain........ I'm just saying
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by cassyrooy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is because that university benefit more from the struggle
Possibly, and the National Secretariat is located in UI I guess, but regardless, they should free man pikin jare
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Adek15(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adasun:
How much u paid to start? Youtube or where?
self tutor. YouTube and ebooks
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Adek15(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Paschalp:

I tried python a year ago ooo. I saw that it wasn't my thing
I didn't have the zeal nor the acumen. It was bland

So I quit. Don't even know what to do with my pitiful life now

Good luck with your skill. Don't just use it to fiddle ooo, do it with ya heart mind and soul cool
I'm a graduate actually searching for job. I'm just learning it to pass time. It may come handy.

If programming isn't ur thing, you could try learning animations or 3D Architectural designs.
I just hate being idle.
Which course are you studying btw?
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Paschalp(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Adek15:
I'm a graduate actually searching for job. I'm just learning it to pass time. It may come handy.

If programming isn't ur thing, you could try learning animations or 3D Architectural designs.
I just hate being idle.
Which course are you studying btw?

Chemical Engineering wooh at Funai - Ebonyi federal uni
4 hundred level
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2019
krattoss:
They should shaa call it off,
Let some of us extort our parents small cheesy

What's the meaning of "Shaa"

This is the reason ASUU should still remain on strike! grin
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by ogadubobby2: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hi, Am Bobby. In need of help with your research write up, undergraduate and post graduate research proposals, feasibility studies? Reach me today on 08138192597 for timely and cost effcient work. A trial will convince you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers? / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.