Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas (4728 Views)

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / Watch As Yorubas Take Igbo Turn / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas and Hausas. When I say Igbo, it's a blanket term for Biafrans.
Igbos/Biafrans and African Americans are Negroes, not Africans. Yorubas and Hausas are Africans. Negroes are blacks that went into Africa during the time of oppression.

Major differences between Negroes and Africans:

Negroes have flat skull as seen with Igbos/Biafrans and African Americans. Yorubas have narrow/coneskull or oblong as seen with Hausas. It's been proven that they process information differently.

Negroes come in all shades of black as seen with Biafrans and African Americans. Africans are usually dark skinned as seen with Yorubas and Hausas

Negroes are very muscular, well built and athletic, stronger bones, incredible strength as seen with Igbos/Biafrans and Africans Americans. Yorubas and Hausas are not muscular or well built. Negroes dominate sports, Africans don't. See who dominate sport in Nigeria...Biafrans!

Negroes are very hairy, Africans are not. Pay attention to most Igbo/Biafran and African American men, they are hairy, grow facial hair fast and even turn gray while in their 40s. Likewise our women are hairy too. Yorubas and Hausas are not hairy.

It's important for us to understand that we are not the same people even though we may appear as black people. Our brain don't function the same as our skull shape are different!

Watch video...don't attack me. I'm only showing what the scientist in this video said!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9I1O10ZXI0&t=2s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oduduwa(Odudunwa-last born) was the last born son of Eri (Igbo ancestor and son of Gad).
Oduduwa committed sacrilege and was banished/ disowned by Eri.
Oduduwa migrated to Ife and intermarried with the local African tribe Hence his children were half African, half Jew.

Source; Highly classified
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by DrGoodman: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmm...making sense especially the coneskull.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by kayfra: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
You are wasting your life away. You'll never recover the lost time and will remain perpetually poor and bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
kayfra:
You are wasting your life away. You'll never recover the lost time and will remain perpetually poor and bitter.

Tell that to the scientists that researched this, not me.

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
kayfra:
I believe this refers to you too... Based on your bigot laced post on a thread you opened concerning Yorubas dominating a competition.

E no suppose pain you
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shibaraba:

I believe this refers to you too... Based on your bigot laced post on a thread you opened concerning Yorubas dominating a competition.

E no suppose pain you

Don't mind these hypocrites. When you show them truth which they know is true that we are two different people, they call you bitter.
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
All this ibo ppl having sleepless night because of Yoruba, out of over 250 tribes in Nigeria this dumb ipob only see Yoruba to compare.

Who do u ibo like this

5 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by ZombieTAMER: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Boko Haram are raping our soldiers and advancing southwards as we speak...

Fulani herdsmen are butchering the innocent people of middle belt and taking over their ancestral lands...

Buharis incompetency is felt by all and sundry

Even ASUU are on strike...

Please youths should eschew tribalism and religious sentiments and focus on the problem...

Buhari is the problem of the country

He is obviously a failure who has nothing to offer

Please open threads to educate youths.... Enlighten Nigerians... Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by oyebanji44: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Omoyeebo grin grin grin grin l tire

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Naajjii: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Oduduwa(Odudunwa-last born) was the last born son of Eri (Igbo ancestor and son of Gad).
Oduduwa migrated to Ife and intermarried with the local African tribe Hence his children were half African, half Jew.

But you are slave of Igalas from Central Nigeria.
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Deluded as most commentators on these boards are, @OP does not even reslise that the Yoruba and Igbo share 99.9% of their DNA. Poor scholarship is s dangerous thing, I swear.
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
THIS RESEARCHER IS UNTO SOMETHING
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by morpheus24: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
biafranation:
Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas and Hausas. When I say Igbo, it's a blanket term for Biafrans.
Igbos/Biafrans and African Americans are Negroes, not Africans. Yorubas and Hausas are Africans. Negroes are blacks that went into Africa during the time of oppression.

Negroes have flat skull as seen with Igbos/Biafrans and African Americans. Yorubas have narrow/coneskull or oblong as seen with Hausas. It's been proven that they process information differently.

Negroes come in all shades of black as seen with Biafrans and African Americans. Africans are usually dark skinned as seen with Yorubas and Hausas

Negroes are very muscular, well built and athletic, stronger bones, incredible strength as seen with Igbos/Biafrans and Africans Americans. Yorubas and Hausas are not muscular or well built. Negroes dominate sports, Africans don't. See who dominate sport in Nigeria...Biafrans!

Negroes are very hairy, Africans are not. Pay attention to most Igbo/Biafran and African American men, they are hairy, grow facial hair fast and even turn gray while in their 40s. Likewise our women are hairy too. Yorubas and Hausas are not hairy.

It's important for us to understand that we are not the same people even though we may appear as black people. Our brain don't function the same as our skull shape are different!

Watch video...don't attack me. I'm only showing what the scientist in this video said!

You are bonfide nuisance parading this pseudo science to forward your agenda. Better stopped before I expose you.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by ImperialYoruba: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2019
grin cheesy grin

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

4 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Pigsandidiots: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Mumu, which sport igbos dominate. Na so una go dey claim nonsense. You think sport is only football of which igbo only take 50% while other take the rest. Or are igbos the one representing in tennis, boxing, swimming, chess etc. This is the se you guy claimed to control banking until you were bursted.

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by mpianya39(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Before nko Wetin consigne biafrans with oil soup nigger area huh
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Pigsandidiots: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2019
biafranation:

Don't mind these hypocrites. When you show them truth which they know is true that we are two different people, they call you bitter.
Truth, who is saying it?
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Mumu, which sport igbos dominate. Na so una go dey claim nonsense. You think sport is only football of which igbo only take 50% while other take the rest. Or are igbos the one representing in tennis, boxing, swimming, chess etc. This is the se you guy claimed to control banking until you were bursted.

Pigsandidiots:

1. Igbos DOMINATE the basketball squad or NBA

https://m.ranker.com/list/famous-basketball-players-from-nigeria/reference

Igbos are 12 out of 20 while Yorubas are 4 out of 20. Which means Igbos are 60% of the NBA squad while Yorubas are 20%

Look at the difference

2. Igbos are 16 in number out of 34 in the Women's Nigeria team. Yorubas are only 11. Remember I counted both Non Igbos(esp. edos)and yorubas as Yorubas
Which means Igbos constitute 47.1% of the team while Yorubas has 32.4% of the team. See the difference.

3. The super Eagles team DOMINATION of Igbos is not a new thing to us.

Justify yourself

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Adedoyinsultan: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2019
If we fellow Nigerians are discriminating ourselves like this I wonder what you expect from a white Man.
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Pigsandidiots: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Igbos are 12 out of 20 while Yorubas are 4 out of 20. Which means Igbos are 60% of the NBA squad while Yorubas are 20%

Look at the difference

2. Igbos are 16 in number out of 34 in the Women's Nigeria team. Yorubas are only 11. Remember I counted both Non Igbos(esp. edos)and yorubas as Yorubas
Which means Igbos constitute 47.1% of the team while Yorubas has 32.4% of the team. See the difference.

Justify yourself
Yes, I think, only football and basketball are only the sport in the country. Trash.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by pazienza(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2019
In a world where Israel Adesanya, Joshua Anthony are all dominating the boxing and fighting world, a well breastfed person will wake up and Say Yorubas are not athletic. There is this Yoruba guy with Greek corrupted naming banging in basketball as well.

OP. I believe Ndiigbo are not in any way related to Yorubas and Hausas except that we share the luggardian cage with them and each day I remember Ndiigbo share a country with those two groups, I get livid and bitter, we don't deserve the punishment of Sharing a country with groups we share nothing in common with. I also like you want an independent Igbo nation, but that shouldn't be an excuse to start indulging in senseless agenda and drivels.
This thread is pointless. It achieves nothing but present Ndiigbo as "Stupid" people, which we are not, I am beginning to wonder if you are Igbo or just an impostor trying to project Ndiigbo in bad light.

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by mercyville: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2019
biafranation:

Are you saying that Negroes too learnt how to wear clothes in 1921 like the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Wetin Awolowo don tell Zik since the beginning
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by RichBoy247: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

MAD 301: Principles and Practices of Advanced Madness and Hallucinations
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by jimyjames(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Its true

See typical afonja cornhead here

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by Guestlander: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Effects of too much akpu and hero beer during the holidays.
Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by kayfra: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Look at the difference

Justify yourself

Name any Nigerian Basketball player as dominant as Hakeem Olajuwon or Giannis Adetokunbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by ubandawaki: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
How can they be the same that is why they have different Identity Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba.
biafranation:

Re: Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Shifts Primary Election In Bayelsa To 3rd And 4th Of September / Abba Kyari: Secrets Fall Apart | Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy On Nnamdi Kanu | P / Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.