Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi (14106 Views)

Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rotimi47:
Abraham is simply confirming what he is! grin

Someone who jumped on my comments and stated insulting himself.

He simply got more that he bargained for.
Lolsssss
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Obi you like too much lie even your own past that of Lai Muhammed but PDP made mistake of peaking you a vice president you will be good as a spoke person or minister of information if they win 2019 .
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Obi you like too much lie even your own past that of Lai Muhammed but PDP made mistake of peaking you a vice president you will be good as a spoke person or minister of information if they win 2019 . kiss

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

1 month to election n RCC is moving quickly abi? Dont let stupidity kill u in broad day light

buhari has done 22km of 1 lane for a 100km road......Meaning that in 4 years, buhari has done only 11% of that road. In 4 years all he did here is 11km road, 4 bloody years.

And most of the 11% was done in the last few months because of election and same goes with 2nd Niger bridge.

Stop fooling ur self, we live on that road

just shut up guy! sorry! how many % did PDP did in 16 years? what happen to ur brain? u are complaining of a party that barely did 3 and half years with 16years. PDP supporter just refuse to get sense. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Okpo 4 years has passed n 11km road is all buhari could come up with in for us to vote him.

U just be mad

shut up! u were initially arguing that PMB didn't touch it, later u said he started touching it few days to election, people brought out fact nd u now said only 11km road is what Buhari can come up with, pls what did PDP do for ur barren land in 16 years, pls, am waiting. se o lo stupid ni!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2019
sogodihno:

shut up! u were initially arguing that PMB didn't touch it, later u said he started touching it few days to election, people brought out fact nd u now said only 11km road is what Buhari can come up with, pls what did PDP do for ur barren land in 16 years, pls, am waiting. se o lo stupid ni!

I've seen that madness runs in ur lineage.

U must be a FooOOOool to think we igbos will accept that 4 years on, buhari is building Enugu - Onitsha express road with no one on site week in week out for many years. Stop being an idiot, u have never stepped foot in the SE and u have never seen this road or any road built by PDP.

How can I list PDP achievement in the SE to someone who has been sitting down in ogbomosho for his entire life, nigga goan sit down.

Buhari didn't do any project for the SE in 4 full years, If to u 11km road is am achievement from a president after one tenure, den u must be a demented idiot.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2019
sogodihno:

just shut up guy! sorry! how many % did PDP did in 16 years? what happen to ur brain? u are complaining of a party that barely did 3 and half years with 16years. PDP supporter just refuse to get sense. SMH!

Ogbomosho animal bushmo, In 4 years ago has done absolutely nothing here.

For every 4 years of PDP 16 years, IGBOS got far far more development that the useless dullard has brought. Pls remain in Ogbomosho n stop chooking mouth in issues that don't concern u.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U must be a FooOOOool to think we igbos will accept that 4 years on, buhari is building Enugu - Onitsha express road with no one on site week in week out for many years. Stop being an idiot, u have never stepped foot in the SE and u have never seen this road or any road built by PDP.

How can I list PDP achievement in the SE to someone who has been sitting down in ogbomosho for his entire life, nigga goan sit down.

Buhari didn't do any project for the SE in 4 full years, If to u 11km road is am achievement from a president after one tenure, den u must be a demented idiot.

u see why u are foolish, just ranting no point, pls, list what PDP did in ur barren land for 16 years? unfortunately, for u, ur tribe doesn't matter in Nigeria politics, 5% as usual, u go cry fire in February. ipob pig

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
sogodihno:

u see why u are foolish, just ranting no point, pls, list what PDP did in ur barren land for 16 years? unfortunately, for u, ur tribe doesn't matter in Nigeria politics, 5% as usual, u go cry fire in February. ipob pig

My 5% tribe doesn't matter in Nigeria n yet buhari has been begging us to vote for him so that he can give us presidency in 2023 since the day PDP zoned presidency to the north grin. Receive sense, u don't understand Nigerian elections.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

lol..... see painment! unfortunately 5% can't do anything. it's a pity, I feel ur pain.

feBuhari 2019
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

My 5% tribe doesn't matter in Nigeria n yet buhari has been begging us to vote for him so that he can give us presidency in 2023 since the day PDP zoned presidency to the north grin. Receive sense, u don't understand Nigerian elections.

lol! beg u for president my foot, even the PDP u av bn serving since 99 sef, never deem it fit to give ur tribe, every party use and dump them. slaves.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
sogodihno:

lol! beg u for president my foot, even the PDP u av bn serving since 99 sef, never deem it fit to give ur tribe, every party use and dump them. slaves.

In 1999 OBJ was president.

In 2007 yaradua was president.

In 2011 GEJ (IGBO from SS) was president.

The 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria has all ruled under PDP.....But let's get back to the matter.

Buhari is begging for 5%ers vote...grin. Only Zombies like u don't know why.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria has all ruled under PDP.....But let's get back to the matter.

GEJ is Igbo? stop being deluded, GEJ is an ijaw man
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

GEJ is Igbo? stop being deluded, GEJ is an ijaw man. Igbo man is not becoming president of the zoo anytime soon.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
sogodihno:

GEJ is Igbo? stop being deluded, GEJ is an ijaw man. Igbo man is not becoming president of the zoo anytime soon.

That is one if the evidence of the heavy level of lack of education in Nigeria.

Everybody from Awo, Egun, Egba, Ijebu, Aworis etc in Western Nigeria are yorubas.

But everybody from Nkanu, Udi, Ijaw, Urobo, Abakeleke, Arochukwu etc in eastern Nigeria aren't igbos, LMAO.

Keep fooling ur self.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

That is one if the evidence of the heavy level of lack of education in Nigeria.

Everybody from Awo, Egun, Egba, Ijebu, Aworis etc in Western Nigeria are yorubas.

But everybody from Nkanu, Udi, Ijaw, Urobo, Abakeleke, Arochukwu etc in eastern Nigeria aren't igbos, LMAO.

Keep fooling ur self.

A u saying everyone in South south is Igbo? stop smoking weed, abeg! and use ur sense Igbo that's so divided, even some of u say ebonyi is not Igbo, their are Osu, their are free born, their are slaves in the same tribe. what a pathetic situation
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
sogodihno:

A u saying everyone in South south is Igbo? stop smoking weed, abeg! and use ur sense Igbo that's so divided, even some of u say ebonyi not Igbo, their are Osu, their are free born, their are slaves in the same tribe. what a pathetic situation

""A u saying everyone in South south is Igbo""

There are only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

IGBO.
Hausa.
Yoruba.
Every other thing na tribe.

""even some of u say ebonyi not Igbo""

Those are usual senseless n hopeless talk from Afonjas. There's no part of igbo land that has ever said such n there's no igbo man that has said dat Ebonyi are not IGBO. U can ride on with that stupidity, I won't try to stop u.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""A u saying everyone in South south is Igbo""

There are only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

IGBO.
Hausa.
Yoruba.
Every other thing na tribe.

""even some of u say ebonyi not Igbo""

Those are usual senseless n hopeless talk from Afonjas. There's no part of igbo land that has ever said such n there's no igbo man that has said dat Ebonyi are not IGBO. U can ride on with that stupidity, I won't try to stop u.

I guess Gov Umahi that said Ebonyi is not part of Biafra is an afonja too. igbos are too divided accept the simple truth, I know it is bitter, but it doesn't change the Truth.
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
sogodihno:

I guess Gov Umahi that said Ebonyi is not part of Biafra is an afonja too. igbos are too divided accept the simple truth, I know it is bitter, but it doesn't change the Truth.

""I guess Gov Umahi that said Ebonyi is not part of Biafra is an afonja too""

It's no longer some igbos say Ebonyi people aren't IGBOS abi? Ride on wit ur madness grin
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sharpsecret: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

It's no longer some igbos say Ebonyi people aren't IGBOS abi? Ride on wit ur madness grin
saraki said kwara is not part of southwest
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
sharpsecret:
saraki said kwara is not part of southwest

Na normal nonsense talk from Nigerian politicians.

In real terms, the Kwara state populace is yoruba n the leadership is Hausa fulani
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by sogodihno: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

chai! borrow sense now and counter wat I said. when they don't av point again, they resort to blabbing, u guys are really daft. it is a pity I share nationality with these pigs. SMH!
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
sogodihno:

chai! borrow sense now and counter wat I said. when they don't av point again, they resort to blabbing, u guys are really daft. it is a pity I share nationality with these pigs. SMH!

grin
Re: 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
CilicMarin:
For More Jokes Text Peter Obi To 419
To opt out or cancel text " Obi na was" to 419

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Anambra Kidnappers Want Gun, N4m As Ransom For Our Members, Cows — Miyetti Allah / Father Mbaka Blasts "One Nigeria" Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.