Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere (18489 Views)

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by sammyj: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Atiku is also deceiving the entire country if that is the case. Click likes if you believe Buhari is deceiving Tinibu and Share if you believe Buhari is not . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by AK284(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
abokibuhari:

A Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, has said the declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari making the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, leader of his campaign team is deceitful.

The spokesperson for the group, Yinka Odumakin, said the President should not use that as an excuse to avoid the Presidential debate, adding that it could spell doom for his re-election bid.

Buhari, while inaugurating the APC Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja had said he was handing over the campaign to Tinubu so that governance would not suffer.

He said, “Even though we have only 40 days, this campaign is going to tax us all because we intend to touch all corners of our great and vast country. But I must also add that though we will all be deeply involved, I would like to assure the nation that I will do my part without making governance or my work suffer. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my co-chairman, will be fully in charge and is going to be on 24-hour vigil.

“That is to say the operational buck of this campaign stops at his table, and I, therefore, urge all of us in the leadership of this campaign, in the field operations on the campaign trail and in the secretariat to consult with Asiwaju whenever guidance is needed.”

Odumakin, who spoke to our correspondent on the telephone on Monday, said the statement was deceitful.

He said, “I think the whole thing is just to make Tinubu feel good and think he is being reckoned with. But in any case, it is said that those who don’t learn from history will repeat it.

“This confirms that there are political forces that see some personalities at desperate times as people they can just toy with and once they dangle some carrots before them, there will be no problem.

“But if he tries to avoid the debate, it cannot work. Nigerians will not be wise to vote for anybody that is not ready to debate.”

https://punchng.com/presidential-campaign-buhari-deceiving-tinubu-says-afenifere/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If an insider could tell us in all honesty that Oga cannot read or understand anything, then what kind debate are you people talking about, For Christ sake, calling this man a dotard is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by Dollabiz: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
lets.vote these.people out and.put.them.to sleep
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by berrystunn(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
rexwalters:
There is no sane person that will support Atiku over President Buhari.

Have seen one

Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by shegra58: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Afenifere ko Afenifebi ni,Atiku Dollars doing wonder embarassed
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by deomelllo: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:
I have this to say.
When your enemy start advising you, know he is afraid of your success

Well said.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by PurestBoy(m): 1:19am On Jan 08, 2019
Trying to use Tinubu and dumb him as usual
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by ofwest47(m): 1:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Yinka Odumakin head of Afenifebi and the chief spoke man of the Looters party of Nigeria aka P D P _ Project Dumping Party of Nigeria weldone for your wailing and hating speeches as being directed by the chief looters party candidate Atiku .Be told you will soon regret all your actions comes February 16 when the result is announced and it is Sai Buhari Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari has been deceiving every single Nigerian since 2015. But only Tinubu know what he is trying to gain by continuing to work with this hypocritical fraudster called Buhari even after his game has become obvious to everybody
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by Deepthoughts: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2019
abokibuhari:

A Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, has said the declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari making the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, leader of his campaign team is deceitful.

The spokesperson for the group, Yinka Odumakin, said the President should not use that as an excuse to avoid the Presidential debate, adding that it could spell doom for his re-election bid.

Buhari, while inaugurating the APC Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja had said he was handing over the campaign to Tinubu so that governance would not suffer.

He said, “Even though we have only 40 days, this campaign is going to tax us all because we intend to touch all corners of our great and vast country. But I must also add that though we will all be deeply involved, I would like to assure the nation that I will do my part without making governance or my work suffer. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, my co-chairman, will be fully in charge and is going to be on 24-hour vigil.

“That is to say the operational buck of this campaign stops at his table, and I, therefore, urge all of us in the leadership of this campaign, in the field operations on the campaign trail and in the secretariat to consult with Asiwaju whenever guidance is needed.”

Odumakin, who spoke to our correspondent on the telephone on Monday, said the statement was deceitful.

He said, “I think the whole thing is just to make Tinubu feel good and think he is being reckoned with. But in any case, it is said that those who don’t learn from history will repeat it.

“This confirms that there are political forces that see some personalities at desperate times as people they can just toy with and once they dangle some carrots before them, there will be no problem.

“But if he tries to avoid the debate, it cannot work. Nigerians will not be wise to vote for anybody that is not ready to debate.”

https://punchng.com/presidential-campaign-buhari-deceiving-tinubu-says-afenifere/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Tinubu might be feeling cocky now with his dirty brown teeths thinking he is highly revered in Apc forgetting to learn from history,after all the jaki work he would be told the only leader of the party is the president n his position is ceremonial,infact he would be chase away from party caucus meetings because his position is unknown in the party hierarchy then the hawks will move in to finish him n share the booty laughing off cheekily leaving Tinubu with Lamentations, gnashing of his brown teeths n jeers.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by omonnakoda: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Tinubu might be feeling cocky now with his dirty brown teeths thinking he is highly revered in Apc forgetting to learn from history,after all the jaki work he would be told the only leader of the party is the president n his position is ceremonial,infact he would be chase away from party caucus meetings because his position is unknown in the party hierarchy then the hawks will move in to finish him n share the booty laughing off cheekily leaving Tinubu with Lamentations, gnashing of his brown teeths n jeers.
Don't forget to give your first fruits to your Daddy GO
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by Deepthoughts: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2019
omonnakoda:
Don't forget to give your first fruits to your Daddy GO
Do I sound to your shallow brain as one who is into that shitty stuff?
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by omonnakoda: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Do I sound to your shallow brain as one who is into that shitty stuff?
Gbam!
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by Deepthoughts: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2019
omonnakoda:
Gbam!
Your brain like that of buhari full of mud then.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Oblang:
Is it ur deceive?

I tire o
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by israelmao(m): 2:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Tinubu's selfish interest always makes big 'mumu' out of him.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by PVision2020(m): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2019
This same Yinka Odumakin who was azzlicking buhari and singing his praise throughout the length and breadth of Nigeria as Buhari presidential campaign/CPC spokesperson in 2011 and painting him as our messiah as recent as 2013 has now ported to the other side demonising the angel he once extol. Wonders shall never end!!!
Just like ffk, Yinka and (both Apc & Pdp) are political jobbers without honor, they are always available for the highest bidder.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by limitless777(m): 3:18am On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

There is no sane person that will support Buhari
GBAM!!!

The mystery behind those supporting ds government is yet unknown to me.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by RealityShot: 3:34am On Jan 08, 2019
opribo:
Tinubu ain't no kid in this game, he knows that Bubu is just using him like tissue paper that will be flushed away once he performs the same magic again like he did before in 2015.

Our elders have a saying that "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
you think he has not gained from Buhari's, seriously?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by ofiko123(m): 4:40am On Jan 08, 2019
I reserve my comment..
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by Ahmeduana(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:
I have this to say.
When your enemy start advising you, know he is afraid of your success
BUT IF YOUR BROTHER SHOULD ADVICE nko?
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by michoim(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Afenifere is an arm of PDP
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by kayusely70(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Odumakin has been a political jobber since 17th century.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by femmy2010(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Only THIEVES supports ATIKU
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by zudozz: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2019
rexwalters:
There is no sane person that will support Atiku over President Buhari.

Poor people will remain poor in this country..Continue with ur gimmicks atikuloot this atikuloot that..U ll remain poor forever n buhari's nephews called herdsmen n boko will continue to sloter ur relatives like foul..
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by 7lives: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
michoim:
Afenifere is an arm of PDP

Afenifere SOLD SW TO PDP in 2003, only Tinubu refused to sell Lagos.
While the suppoorters of AD were shedding tears all over SW, wondering what went wrong after the election, Afenifere were with Obj clinking glasses of wine to celebrate their success.
That unfortunate incident set SW back for eight years, only Lagos moved on, while the ROT that is synonymous with PDP, sets in to further plague an already battered region, Afenifere looks away as if all is well.
Thank God for the emergence of Tinubu:s ACN, only God knows what SW would have looked like now.
Afenifeoriburuku can continue to make noise up and down, bad Belle is allowed.
They know that they have become irrelevant so they need to make noise onece in a while.
People that CANNOT INFLUENCE the election of an ordinary councillor advising Tinubu, WORTHLESS PAPER TIGERS.
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by GetCofOProperty: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
It's the politics of God fatherism... We can observe a party loyalty here and the end should justify the means with regards to the 2019 general election results in Feb/March. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere by sogodihno: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

no sane person will support Atiku, either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi / Where Are Second Republic Governors? / Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.