Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

"God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi (18555 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

"God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Daradams(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01
The Minister of Works, Senator Dave Umahi, on Sunday disclosed that he received a revelation from God that President Bola Tinubu will complete his eight years in office before leaving.

Umahi stated this when he was featured as a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today to discuss the extent of work done on the Third Mainland Bridge and the 700km Lagos-Calabar coastal expressway.

But when he was why he was certain Tinubu would be re-elected to witness the completion of all the projects, the former Ebonyi governor said, “The Lagos-Calabar coastal road as you rightly said is 700km and it is of 10 lanes, five on either side. In the middle, we have provisions for rail lines. We intend to complete it within eight years of Mr President’s administration.

“Well, you called me a pastor. But I am also a prophet, and you must know that the coming onboard of Mr. President is divine. When God starts a thing, He completes it. So, I strongly believe that I am persuaded to let you know that God told me that this administration will last eight years because it is born of God.

You can see the miracle that Mr President is doing through the inspiration of God Almighty who brought him to right all the wrongs and that is simply what Mr President has come to do. We are just there to support him.”

We cannot wait until the next election
Umahi spoke on the present administration’s plans to link the major expressways with other routes that leads to other West African countries.

The minister also assured Nigerians that 99 per cent of the remedial work on the Third Mainland Bridge has been completed and the bridge will be opened in the coming days.

“Mr President has released the money and I can say that 99 per cent of the project is done. But what is to be done is additional work: we are putting up solar lights; we are replacing the generator lights with solar lights

“We are putting up CCTV both on top of the bridge and under the bridge because the President told me that part of the problem we are having is people who are doing illegal mining of the sand. And I agree with him. I have seen it. They even go as far as even destroying the concrete to anchor their small boats,” he stated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/god-told-me-tinubull-spend-eight-years-in-office-umahi/%3famp

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by wediehere1: 12:44pm On Apr 01
That is certain
Only the unfortunate children of hate are having doubting mind

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Morbeta11(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01
Una don come again.....finish 4yrs first...same thing una god told you guys about Buhari who became personified failure...allow the man focus before unnecessary hyping.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Pgirigory: 12:53pm On Apr 01
God bless Umahi God bless Asiwaju Jagaban God bless South South God bless the North God bless South west

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by phorget(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01
You can't keep people impoverished and expect the gods to come vote for you unless you people are going to continue with your money and thurgery style of politicking.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Richtaiwo: 1:39pm On Apr 01
phorget:
You can't keep people impoverished and expect the gods to come vote for you unless you people are going to continue with your money and thurgery style of politicking.
The economy is picking up and real Nigerians are optimistic. But cursed children of hate prefer to call it propaganda because a fraudster was rejected. Good thing is that those children of hate can't stop Tinubu from being reelected if the economic reform end up with positive impact in the end. Obi will never be president of Nigeria, God forbid.

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Chivisee: 1:58pm On Apr 01
No,pandora and his ipob.s will stop the president in the next election grin grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by kettykin: 2:04pm On Apr 01
So God is in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by phorget(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:

The economy is picking up and real Nigerians are optimistic. But cursed children of hate prefer to call it propaganda because a fraudster was rejected. Good thing is that those children of hate can't stop Tinubu from being reelected if the economic reform end up with positive impact in the end. Obi will never be president of Nigeria, God forbid.

Name calling is actually not necessary, good market needs no much advert so "IF" the so call reforms end up positively then we all we still enjoy it.
You can't blame "the children of hate" for not believing in propagandas, remember we all waited for eight years of apc administration that was full of promises that didnt actually materialize so people becoming skeptical is normal. Like I always say, if Nigeria becomes better today I'm sure you won't chase away those children of hate so that you can enjoy alone.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Gentino(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01
Umahi should better focus on the good work he's doing as the minister of works and allow odumeje to be doing his business in prophecy and comedy

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by ValarDoharis: 3:26pm On Apr 01
You want Tinubu to be there for 8yrs inspite of being a disaster?
wediehere1:
That is certain
Only the unfortunate children of hate are having doubting mind

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Slytiger: 3:36pm On Apr 01
kettykin:
So God is in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria. It seems this god is different from the God of Israel
That's not the first time we would have Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria. Nothing stops any party from also presenting Christian Christian ticket.

Stayingalive:
wether na small pikin dey worry una o. Abi na sense una nor get, I no even know
How many member of your family has been Islamized?
Better go and find something meaningful to do with your life, so that you don't beg for food like those before you.

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01
Even a 2yr old knows Tinubu will rule for 2 term, since he is the incumbent president, collecting power from him is almost impossible.

So Mr Dave should stop deceiving us, that God showed him.

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Quest7777: 4:12pm On Apr 01
&Gawd told me Tinubu will not complete 8yrs in office.

What about you? What did Gawd tell you?

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by ASHTAROTH: 4:12pm On Apr 01
Do not take the name of God in vain

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Judolisco(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01
Obidient go soon cancel umahi, d way they cancelled soludo grin

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by tefishy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01
How I wish God can come in human form to slap all liars

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Alexis11: 4:13pm On Apr 01
This man has a far better chances at presidency than Obi.

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Alexis11: 4:13pm On Apr 01
ASHTAROTH:
Do not take the name of God in vain

He said the truth.

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by hisexcellency34: 4:13pm On Apr 01
Clown..the same way God told you that you will become president in 2023

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Trophy12: 4:13pm On Apr 01

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Reelmii: 4:13pm On Apr 01
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by okomile(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01
He will spend 30 years

We are hungry

U pple should allow us breathe

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by LegendHero(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01
We don’t even need God to tell us, politics is not a creation of God.

Tinubu should govern better and strengthen his alliance and he will win 2027 election easily.

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by adioolayi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01
Okay ..na politician they speak..

So, no point...

If na one Pastor speak now, I for know wetin to talk

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Kingrshd3: 4:14pm On Apr 01
This time he will do 12years by adding PitObi 4years.

Well are you aware PitObi is planning to create a party called JPP? Jesus people party 🥳

Well am not surprised because he won't still win and become the president 😤

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Stayingalive: 4:14pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

That's not the first time we would have Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria. Nothing stops any party from also presenting Christian Christian ticket.
wether na small pikin dey worry una o. Abi na sense una nor get, I no even know

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by blacknp(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01
kettykin:
So God is in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria. It seems this god is different from the God of Israel
Of course, The God of Nigeria, is different from God of Israel, abi you be Oyibo man for Nigeria?

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Myrepublic(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01
You wan comot sitting president like that before? Not even now that Apc controls the inec,courts and security personnel’s..

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by NovusHomo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01

Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters / Olateru-olagbegi Is Dead - Ex-ondo Female Chief Judge / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP