Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House (31041 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Reconciles With Governor Ajimobi / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by reantv(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2019
31 this year Sir...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by yemison(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2019
I wonder wot all dis is, wot was d reason 4 destroying it at first?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by iammo(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
smiley Excessive Use of force is wrong, nevertheless building what is not approved in the government building plan is a felony anywhere in the world except Nigeria.. where we are blinded by sentiments
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by alizma: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2019
PurestBoy:
I saw it on my way to Babcock today, now he reconstructed the place on whose account?
contingency account
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Babinski: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2019
PurestBoy:
I saw it on my way to Babcock today, now he reconstructed the place on whose account?

Apparently on the State Government account. That is one example of how the Governors/State Dictators in Nigeria waste the resources of the State without question.

In saner climates the House of Assembly and the Courts would have been asking the Governor the basis for the demolition and whether due process was followed.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by alenwup(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Now, is the reconstructed one abiding by the laws of Oyo state? Just waste tax payers money to score political points. Indeed, I'm sorry for Nigeria
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Judybash93(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2019
PurestBoy:

Hmmmmm....aye le
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by jaymee0(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Yinka ayelele limited.

Loll
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Hope15: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
This is a huge win for Ayefele. Aside getting his property rebuilt with even better insights, he has already won the moral battle with anyone who may later come out to challenge him as to the location - or extent - of the house. Noting that he has been battling with govts as to the permissibility of that property on that location, that the govt will eventually come round to rebuild the destroyed house now gives him more confidence of legal ownership/status.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by KaYode004(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2019
May God reward u.. Ajimobi

Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by IjebuWarrior: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74557823:
END OF DISCUSSION.

Happy for You Mr Yinka Ayefele.

I wonder how Nigeria will progress with folks like you... undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by holymallam60(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2019
later now, they will be pursuing me up and down to come and pay tax. Senseless actions by corrupt leaders
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by DammyGbade(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Mumu governor undecided What's now his gain? You demolished something, you construct it back.... Fresh F.M Abeokuta... Listen while you work... You're welcome... Abeokuta is full of intellectuals, we will never go against constructive criticism by the media
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Reminder: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Ayefele - You can't destroyed my N800M Building. Yes i support PDP

Gov.Ajizombie - The building was built on a wrong location, bla bla bla ....Building destroyed.

Sympathizers of the Yoruba Music legend and community cry out.

Oh sorry building rebuilt.

SAY NO TO POLITICS OF BITTERNESS AND COMPLETE WASTE OF GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Basher8583: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Nice one. Politics is sweet. Used it to finish your enemies but Ayefele case is different cos divine intervention is involved. Thanks to other governors and parties who stood up for Ayefele. They are the people God used in perfecting the divine intervention.
They played a huge roles in the divine intervention course.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to
UK and European countries

@Bolded.... I dont know why nairalanders with no info will just come online to be talking trash like this one. What nonsense divine intervention.
Those people you claimed God used were actually the ones that almost destroyed Ayefeles career in Ibadan because of thier political interests. They pushed him to believe he can fight a sitting govt (such stupidity). Now listen. The divine intervention he had was when God gave him back his senses to use to do the right thing which was to go and beg and seek diplomacy while dumping those selfish politicians.
Who is Yinka Ayefele to think he can fight a sitting Governor and win. He was smart to have retraced his steps because Ajimobi that I know will teach him the lesson of his life if he dears challenges him like that again.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Basher8583: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Reminder:
Ayefele - You can't destroyed my N800M Building. Yes i support PDP

Gov.Ajizombie - The building was built on a wrong location, bla bla bla ....Building destroyed.

Sympathizers of the Yoruba Music legend and community cry out.

Oh sorry building rebuilt.

SAY NO TO POLITICS OF BITTERNESS AND COMPLETE WASTE OF GOVERNMENT RESOURCES

Olodo.. living your entire life on social media will leave you re.tar.ded as you will not be able to tell the difference between real and fake news.
Is Ayefele a politician?
And why must politics be brought into everything.
Go and ask Yinka Ayefele himself what he did to make the gov rebuild.
This is why you all fail becasuse you dont understand certain fundamentals.
NEVER CHALLENGE A SITTING GOVERNOR.
Not even social media will help you.
He realised that too late but eventually did what was meant to be done.
You can see how greatful he is....
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by aku626(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
destroy a building for your selfish and personal interest .....and rebuild it in less than 6 months , with tax payers money...
* in Femi kuti 's voice I sorry for Nigeria*.
They still used tax payers money to destroy it self, i'm sure they paid those who destroyed it.
If i were the guy I would have pointed out this fact and see if he'd destroy it again. Lol!
jobless
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by ikorodureporta: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ayefele shld b thanking social media instead
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by darecool(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Basher8583:

@Bolded.... I dont know why nairalanders with no info will just come online to be talking trash like this one. What nonsense divine intervention.
Those people you claimed God used were actually the ones that almost destroyed Ayefeles career in Ibadan because of thier political interests. They pushed him to believe he can fight a sitting govt (such stupidity). Now listen. The divine intervention he had was when God gave him back his senses to use to do the right thing which was to go and beg and seek diplomacy while dumping those selfish politicians.
Who is Yinka Ayefele to think he can fight a sitting Governor and win. He was smart to have retraced his steps because Ajimobi that I know will teach him the lesson of his life if he dears challenges him like that again.
What lesson? The governor embarrassed himself by rebuilding that house.
The most stupid thing in life is to be a shallow thinker my friend. Ayefele's influence coerced the governor to eating what he vomited.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Cestbon29: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wise move by Ajimobi. Ayefele's building is one of Ibadan's landmark.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by adollyboy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shior! Wastefulness.Politics naa ni gbogbo e
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
But why the demolition in the first place?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by Akiika: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
PurestBoy:
Exactly!!! nobody holds their local elective leaders accountable......they are busy blaming Buhari for their hardship.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by zudozz: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
break down and rebuild . what a waste of public fund.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by GetCofOProperty: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ajimobi is well appreciated... The media cried and shouted on the Governor to intervene and he has fulfilled his promise.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Yinka Ayefele Thanks Governor Ajimobi For Rebuilding His Music House by suremanpatriot: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Stupid stunt with tax psyers money. angry
naija politrickcians dont care abt the masses,see population of people begging money in roads of ibadan,ajumobi cannot work out solution to that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olivia Idibia's First Day In School (photo) / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.