Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. (15821 Views)

Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Corporal Adamu Nura Last Facebook Post Before He Died Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by XaintJoel20: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2019
The five Air Force Officers of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) whose lives were cut short in Damasak, Borno State while defending the territorial sovereignty of Nigeria in the fight against Islamic terrorists, Boko Haram Sect on the 2nd of this month will be laid to rest later today 8/1/2019 at the Military Cememtary in FCT, Abuja.
I Pray God Accept their Souls.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by XaintJoel20: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Flight Lieutenant Pereowei Jacob got married on the 8th of December 2018 and died leas than one month later.
He was the pilot.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by XaintJoel20: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2019
Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim who also lost his life in the ill-fated crash and his wife.

May God give the wife, family members and friends the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost.

1 Share

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by XaintJoel20: 1:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Indeed "this one weak me".
Sleep on Gallant Hero...

3 Likes

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Nogodye(m): 4:22am On Jan 08, 2019
RIP AirMen...

2 Likes

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by XaintJoel20: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun

Dominique

Mynd44
Let's pay our last respect to these gallants fighters...
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by midehi2(f): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Just dying for Nigeria for nothing undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Haymaykar(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2019
[b]so painful...but they died an hero....R.I.P..my men[/b[
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
MAY THE SOULS OF OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

#RESPECT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Aku2078: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
And Buhari doesn't listen to anyone in Amaechi's voice

Who will now be servicing their young wives now

10 Likes

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by NotBeenPaid: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019

RIP

You died for a country that does not value its fallen horoes and citizens. I was made to believe that your death was a hoax aimed at discrediting this administration - Your death was politicized.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by TheMoniker: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
I’ll keep quiet.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
For the people spewing rubbish already, the children of hate, this is for you,
You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news, you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May OUR President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see this, but..........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by sevo(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
They died fighting a useless fight. RIP gallant men.

10 Likes

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by dermmy(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
RIP heroes.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by dermmy(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
RIP heroes
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim who also lost his life in the ill-fated crash and his wife.

May God give the wife, family members and friends the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost.
AMEN

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by stan4guy6(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2019
All this akpuruka aircraft that lacks maintenance this is always the end result. Rip to them
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Passionate888: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Investmentfreak: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Ftc
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by wizod(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2019
the labour of our heroes past,
shall never be in vain.
I really feel 4dem because dey n dia family will be 4gotten only to be remembered once every wit a minute silence dat doesn't get to 30seconds most tyms.

Nigeria my foot.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by RexTramadol1: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2019
God will punish those that afflicted your families for personal gains

They are all there laughing and strategizing

Your case to them is spanner lost and that's all
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by FroshJaynex(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
In a sane country these gallant men would be given a first class burial with attendance of the chief in army which unfortunately we have a Dullard in that slot. Rip men, you fought for a useless course but who am I to Judge. God bless ur souls
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Flight Lieutenant Pereowei Jacob got married on the 8th of December 2019 and died leas than one month later.
He was the pilot.

How can you marry in the future, but die in the past?...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by peculiar3(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2019
RIP heroes... we're grateful for your sacrifice

rest in the Lord's until we meet again...
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by shevon: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Flight Lieutenant Pereowei Jacob got married on the 8th of December 2019 and died leas than one month later.
He was the pilot.
You are absolutely correct, my friend at the Base was inconsolable after they heard about his death. She was a friend of their family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by sacajawea: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Real Men with one Wife!

Real men indeed

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by delpee(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2019
I just feel so sad about this loss and the endless yet meaningless BH war. Too many young men are dying because of this needless war. Too many young widows and fatherless children. Just too painful! How do we console a one month old bride. Lord have mercy! cry

Sometimes I wish it's something that can be solved simply by carving out an area for them to live Sharia compliant lives as they wish. Others sympathetic to their cause will be free to join them there instead of creating problems for us by spying for them and endangering our lives.

May their souls rest in perfect peace as God comforts and upholds their families.

May God strengthen, guide and protect our dear gallant men in battle. We appreciate all that you do to keep us safe and secure. God bless you and your families. Amen

1 Like

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2019
midehi2:
Just dying for Nigeria for nothing undecided
I dey tell you.
No HONOUR, NOTHING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts ECOWAS Secretariat In Abuja / Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians / Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.