Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation (8828 Views)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him / Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation by GetCofOProperty: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
I cherish this woman's courage and charisma. Ezekwesili is a woman to beat in the coming election though she wouldn't win, but she'll shake the men. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation by Friend01(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Stalwert:

grin grin he almost made her choke to death
I tell you!

Since I have been watching his interviews no one. I mean, no has been able to get away with lies .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation by Stalwert: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Friend01:

I tell you!

Since I have been watching his interviews no one. I mean, no has been able to get away with lies .

Very aggressive interviewer, it is always a mistake allowing him to interview you. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation by lonelydora: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

You lied, this is not your first day on nairaland.

And you didn't see in 2019. Please get your glasses
Re: Oby Ezekwesile Dodges Aljazeera Upfront Interview After Confirming Participation by Friend01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Stalwert:

Very aggressive interviewer, it is always a mistake allowing him to interview you. grin

In this era of lies and manipulation you need to be aggressive to get the truth. I like his style of interviewing. The moment you tell a lie,he looks into a paper in front of him and counters your argument with such dexterity that he leaves like huh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Politics: Man Accused Of Rape In Topmost Contest To Be A Lawmaker / Welcome To The Jamaica Town Of Abeokuta / Gov Polls: Buhari Returns To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.