Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) (69777 Views)

Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by dre11(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Godwin Emefiele, suspended governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), avoided cameras when he arrived at the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on Thursday.

Emefiele, who has been in custody of the Department of State Services (DSS) since his arrest after President Bola Tinubu suspended him on June 9, exchanged pleasantries with his team of lawyers in court.

When operatives of the secret police brought him to the court, journalists were not allowed to freely take pictures and capture him on camera as the defendant’s lawyers also shielded him.

Daily Trust had reported how the Federal Government withdrew the illegal possession of firearms charge it filed against suspended CBN governor and filed fresh charges.

One of the counts against Emefiele is “conferring unlawful advantages”. He was also accused of engaging in conspiracy and procurement fraud, among others.

Below are pictures of Emefiele in court on Thursday:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-drama-as-lawyers-shield-emefiele-from-camera/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Alchemy528: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2023
What is disgrace compared to this

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Peledonomy: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!

198 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Taylor90: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:

You call this disgrace?

Same you will praise Buhari but condemn Emefelie

You’re condemning smoke and neglecting the fire itself

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

If I talk now they’ll call me wailer

Make i mind my business

420 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Zonefree(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2023
While Buhari is somewhere in Daura chilling.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2023
They should zoom that his bald eagle head so we can sample it with slap... grin Foolish Man

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by lordimmaogidi(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Ewo Uyagami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by festacman(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Godwin Emefiele trusted mortals in power and forgot that power is, in fact, ephemeral. He trusted human beings and forgot that humans are fickle and non-dependable.

He trusted Buhari as president. He visited him at short notice at the Villa and in Daura. They did 'high five' and posed for pictures smiling like playground mates. Emefiele didn't mind stepping on people's back to make Buhari happy. Targeting the hawks that Buhari despised, he changed the colours of Naira notes but the new notes are nowhere to be seen. When the Finance Minister kicked, Buhari defended him. He made banks broke the agelong culture of customers getting back their money on demand. Innocent people suffered and businesses floundered. Unfortunately, the same Buhari whom he loved to impress didn't seem to stand up for him when 'the shylock' came calling for a pound of his flesh.

Emefiele kowtowed before Northern oligarchs as though his life depended on that. Yes, they made sure his job was secured and it was but he served them like a slave. He flouted regulations and conventions to be in their good book. Unfortunately, the same oligarchs took cover in protection of their interests when the hawk came for the chick.

Worthy of note is that Emefiele refused to wise up when Buhari didn't stop DSS from attempting to arrest him when he was the president. That was a red flag that foretold his current situation but he refused to take notice. Perhaps he was too power-intoxicated or may be he was simply trapped in the corridors of power.

Used and dumped like a piece of trash at a lonely crossroad and with the people treating him like a smelly leper, Emefiele is surrounded by 'hyenas' warming up to devour him like a piece of soft flesh. Looking pale and hopeless, only God can save him from drowning in sorrows of being disappointed by the humans he trusted.

300 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by MadamExcellency: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2023
You want to use him to sell papers instead of insisting and fighting for the right of Nigerian citizens based on law.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by illicit(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Yes

My head don catch u

U no wetin u put me through during ur selfish policy ni

That time I no get cash, I come dey hide my face shocked

tongue

Ntoor

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by BIZNess123(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
grin grin

He is reaping what he sowed

Several businesses became moribund as a result of his vicious, barbaric, satanic,demonic monatery policy

Lives was also lost

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!

Don't you have the keys to his cell? Just go there and free him na! Nonsense....

He should be made a scapegoat, so as to serve as a lesson to those in key positions not to allow themselves to be used by their superios as a tool to maltreat the masses because of their selfish interest...

If Tinubu decides to use any of his newly appointed minister for any of his personal gain thereby introducing a new policy which doesn't favour the masses, such minister will have to think twice so as not to experience the same fate as Emefiele after Tinubu leaves power...

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by seunmsg(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2023
He can only hide from camera, he can’t hide from justice. His sins have catch up with him.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Stupid man

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Ooni: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
They should zoom that his bald eagle head so we can sample it with slap... grin Foolish Man
after zooming it naira will become equal to dollar.

Your politicians know how to feed you the opium of emotions and sentiment.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Parachoko: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2023
These guy was behaving like a god few months ago and was supported and hailed by Obidunze Orchins.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by BIZNess123(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2023
grin

See how he's now humble

15 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by kokoA(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023
I for pity am but if I remember the "a lot" wey I go through during cash confiscation policy ehn I wee just say ntoorrrr!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
Nothing
Worse disgrace is hiding your academic records

Emefiele would be granted bail in a few weeks maximum and boom it's over case would drag for years to come that's it nothing more

He can't be jailed not today

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Just say CHEESE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
These man really caused pains to Nigerians

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Evil man

14 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Wawelexy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ooni:
after zooming it naira will become equal to dollar.

Your politicians know how to feed you the opium of emotions and sentiment.

Oga all we want is justice... Emefiele did us bad, it's not a bad thing if he also experience shame, pain and hardship....

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by badoh(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
A whole former CBN governor disgraced like this.... Truly, nothing last forever.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Bigkoko: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
This should serve as a warning to those trying to do pass their self in promoting clueless & despicable greedy old man like Buhari or Asiwaju! Buhari dey drink kwunu while his errand boy is suffering.......

Person wey i dey pity na that fat pig Asari Dokubo when he own go start......hahahahhahahahaha Sey he get private army lol

dre11:

Godwin Emefiele, suspended governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), avoided cameras when he arrived at the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on…

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-drama-as-lawyers-shield-emefiele-from-camera/

Nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Pakute: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na like dis Peter Obi go use his wife's wig hide his face when tribunal finally throway his dead case into toilet where Biden throway shimamanda letter. As i know say overdo go carry that 3rd class olodo enter court when tribunal go wan deliver judgement and na that day gan gan camera go show hin cuntface.
Modified; abeg why NL dey change paandora to peter?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by citygarden(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
So this man can be ashamed like this? When he was discipline every citizen he didn't know a day like this will come. First sitting Cbn governor to contest for President which against the cbn act. Only God would have known what this shameful man will do if eventually became president

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by omniwater: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ghost mode activated!
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by jmoore(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
He is praying na. Bishop can't bow down and make a silent prayer in peace again?

9 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by jmoore(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pakute:
Na like dis Peter Obi go use his wife's wig hide his face when tribunal finally throway his dead case into toilet where Biden throway shimamanda letter. As i know say overdo go carry that 3rd class olodo enter court when tribunal go wan deliver judgement and na that day gan gan camera go show hin cuntface.
Na expired brain dey believe Obi get 3rd class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by MrSundry: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chai.. In Patrick Obahiagbon's voice "Oh How are the mighty fallen"?

Truly, power is transient

11 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by CEOKmotors: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Baba werey grin

This is the only meaningful thing Tinubu has done since assuming office.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.