Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [video] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [video] (733 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [video] by bayomillz14: 5:25am On Jan 08, 2019
A domestic worker and her plumber boyfriend have been apprehended and handed over to men of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF), after preliminary investigations revealed that they were involved in alleged kidnap of 15-year-old Bella which they reportedly intended to use for money rituals.

TheNewsGuru (TNG) gathered that the domestic worker known as Tope [Surname withheld] and her plumber boyfriend, Sunday [Surname withheld] allegedly connived and kidnapped the victim, Bella on New Year Day.

17-year-old Tope said she carried out the dastard act with 24-year-old Sunday, who is a plumber to Bella’s guardian, because he had promised her marriage, TNG gathered.

Tope during interrogation said: “Sunday, my boyfriend called me on phone on the 30th of December 2018, saying he wants to be rich and that he is tired of wallowing in poverty”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/news-2/article/new-year-shocker-housemaid-boyfriend-connive-to-use-teenage-girl-for-rituals-video/

Re: Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [video] by emeijeh(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2019
cry
Re: Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [video] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Tope during interrogation said: “Sunday, my boyfriend called me on phone on the 30th of December 2018, saying he wants to be rich and that he is tired of wallowing in poverty”.
Now, he will not only be poor FOREVER , but he will be poor forever in prison.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [video] by Immanuels7(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Hunger in the land
Re: Housemaid, Boyfriend Connive To Use Teenage Girl For Rituals [video] by earthsync(f): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
See them retched fuçks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra. Photos / My First Bribery Experience (pictures Attached / Man Slapping A Baby & Flinging Him On The Floor As He Forces Him To Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.