Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida (20811 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Shi’ites Islamic Boarding School In Yobe, Kills 3 Students / Notification On My Intent To Run For Governor In Jigawa State. (ahmad Rufai Zaka / Soldiers Lobby Against North-east Postings As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Omooba77:
Daily flow of human blood is alarming.
It will be well with Nigeria

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ZOOGERIA UNTIL THIS DUNGHILL DIVIDES INTO AS MANY NATIONS AS POSSIBLE!

you cannot leave a fox in a henhouse and expect normalcy!

this contraption is a union of incompatible peoples and there is no way on earth they are going to see eye to eye on ANYTHING!

great nations like US, GERMANY, JAPAN, CHINA, RUSSIA, FRANCE etc usually are mono cultural and have a single major ethnic group who "big brother" other component smaller ethnic groups within their respective countries.

the zoo has not 1,2 or 3 but 4 MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS (IJAW/IZON)!

how can you have a consensus amongst such disparate groups!

each of these major ethnic groups is more than large enough to form a solid, viable and strong individual country of their own!

the boko boys want a country where sharia law would be the national constitution. why begrudge them that and force devout moslems to follow your pseudo secular 1999 military constitution?

thats so unfair!

let a referendum be declared for as many a people as need it so that the continuous bloodshed in this zoo can come to an end!

yorubas should let go of this oil they are looking upon as their life sustenance. yorubas have the human and material resources to form a first world African nation. zoogeria is holding down their full potentials!

anyway, I wont talk much. the jihad we are seeing in the north today is on it's merry journey to the south!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by Omooba77: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ZOOGERIA UNTIL THIS DUNGHILL DIVIDES INTO AS MANY NATIONS AS POSSIBLE!

you cannot leave a fox in a henhouse and expect normalcy!

this contraption is a union of incompatible peoples and there is no way on earth they are going to see eye to eye on ANYTHING!

great nations like US, GERMANY, JAPAN, CHINA, RUSSIA, FRANCE etc usually are mono cultural and have a single major ethnic group who "big brother" other component smaller ethnic groups within their respective countries.

the zoo has not 1,2 or 3 but 4 MAJOR ETHNIC GROUPS (IJAW/IZON)!

how can you have a consensus amongst such disparate groups!

each of these major ethnic groups is more than large enough to form a solid, viable and strong individual country of their own!

the boko boys want a country where sharia law would be the national constitution. why begrudge them that and force devout moslems to follow your pseudo secular 1999 military constitution?

thats so unfair!

let a referendum be declared for as many a people as need it so that the continuous bloodshed in this zoo can come to an end!

yorubas should let go of this oil they are looking upon as their life sustenance. yorubas have the human and material resources to form a first world African nation. zoogeria is holding down their full potentials!

anyway, I wont talk much. the jihad we are seeing in the north today is on it's merry journey to the south!

Pray for Nigeria sir. We will get things right; just a matter of time.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by BruncleZuma: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by hammedkola(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Latest Hotel Jobs in Abuja

1. Nurse

2. Security

Interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply HERE

Deadline: A week from today
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by hisexcellency34: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
buhari has failed on insecurity
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by Samirana360(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Buh buruntansi is in war front
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by JohnFrankling(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
helinues:
Salkida should be arrested jor.

You can't be getting first hand info from BH before attacks and keep mute.

That's treason
Did you read the post?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by lastempero: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552595:
ATTENTION...

We believe BABA to clear up this as part of the evil things he met on ground from the worst 16 years in the history of Nigeria.
16 years that was supposed to be the best years in Nigeria history, but rather, just some few sets of CRIMINALS raped and brutalized the country, leaving behind sorrow, tears and BLOOD, which this EVIL Boko haram remain a deep part of.
All evil politicians along with their supporters will not end well....They can NEVER escape all the evil they brought on this COUNTRY!

Thunder go kill u one day or even one trailer go knack u down.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by bedspread: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552595:
ATTENTION...

We believe BABA to clear up this as part of the evil things he met on ground from the worst 16 years in the history of Nigeria.
16 years that was supposed to be the best years in Nigeria history, but rather, just some few sets of CRIMINALS raped and brutalized the country, leaving behind sorrow, tears and BLOOD, which this EVIL Boko haram remain a deep part of.
All evil politicians along with their supporters will not end well....They can NEVER escape all the evil they brought on this COUNTRY!
SHAME ON YOU....
You should be ashamed of yourself!

I Expect much more than this from you...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by helinues: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
JohnFrankling:
Did you read the post?

I did
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by enemyofprogress: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is an endless war till thy kingdom come

Abeg who knows Moses he's my boyfriend and I'm pregnant for him.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by Starboytwo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
DONMAYOR19:
Those that live in a glass house do not throw a stone. Thats the case of your lifeless president and boko haram story. He wanted president, hence he started and sponsored and still sponsoring boko haram. Now he have the president but can't stop what he started again because he is so confused and lack ideas just like his supporters, e.g you. Bros go find work and be serious with your life and stop this miserable 30k monthly alawee life.
make I leave 30k monthly work go find another one, for how much?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by positivelord: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
DrGoodman:
He won't read about it, does he even read?

What's his concern with onicha goat seller ajilari burnt houses?

Hahaha....Amaechi must hear this...ASAP

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by giantoflagos: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
elections are now
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by melanch(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Shameless fool!how much was the fare from your poverty induced hole to Abuja four years ago and how much is it now,do we. Export or import crude oil that give rise to 100 percent increase in price now you can see how inept and visionless the thing you support, yet you pass the buck of blame what a shame.

Your Name 'FearGodinall' is contradictory to your comment.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
pictures please in this day and age one would expect pictures, or are borno residents so backward that they dont know what a camera looks like? no wonder shekau is reigning supreme over there.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by mbaboy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Is this really you?
madridguy:
Nigeria government brought this upon us.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by PointZerom: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552595:
ATTENTION...

Buhari was the spokesman of the same Boko haram. Can a none member occupy such a sensitive position in an organization?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by giantoflagos: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
THIS IS THE WONDERFUL TESTIMONY OF THIS ABUJA BASED IT PROFESSIONAL (IN BLACK ATTIRE IN PICTURE ATTACHED) WHO CAME ALL THE WAY FOR OUR PRACTICAL TRAINING IN LAGOS

"I am Henry and work with a top parastatal here in Abuja. Before my 3 weeks leave from my place of work, i needed to master my knowledge in two major courses - 3D Animations and Mobile App Development. Saw several adverts of training centers both in Abuja and Lagos but chose to settle for The ICT Hub after series of enquiries and professionalism i got from them over the phone and email. Paid for the training without seeing their facility yet but something told me these people know exactly what their turf!
Eventually flew to Lagos, lodged in a hotel close by and commenced my 3 weeks training. The first day of training in 3D Animations was mind blowing that right on that day, I paid for the Ionic Mobile App Development classes and was having the two courses simultaneously - morning and afternoon Sessions.

Not only was the practical training so intense, they provided me with variety of lunch meal EVERYDAY throughout the course of my training. I can beat my chest to recommend them to anyone who desire job ready practical training beyond ordinary theory. I cant wait to see them land in Abuja!"

ARE YOU IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA, BENUE, KOGI, KADUNA AND OTHER SURROUNDING STATES, CITIES AND TOWN - THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO TOWN!

DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Become the DIGITAL MARKETER employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
GRAPHICS DESIGN: This training delivers practical knowledge to make you a creative Graphics Designer in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
3D ANIMATIONS: Be the 3D Animator employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N33,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N30,000)
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT: Be a cross platform Mobile App Developer with ionic in 4 weeks for jus N40,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N37,000)
WEDSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Be a most-sought after Website Developer in 4 weeks for just N35,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N32,000)

VENUE: ASOKORO, LIFE CAMP (More locations to be announced soon)

DATE: MARCH 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CREATIVELY DESIGN AND DEVELOP PROJECTS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

ARE YOU IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA, BENUE, KOGI, KADUNA AND OTHER SURROUNDING STATES, CITIES AND TOWN - THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO TOWN THIS MARCH FOR ICT TRAINING OF A LIFETIME!

It is true that ICT skill acquisition is the new ‘crude oil’ and any business or individual that fails to embrace practical ICT know how will one day wake up to itself, himself or herself out of business or competitiveness. At our training Hub, we implement ICT Training just the way KFC and Chicken Republic do to chicken – We are incredibly exceptional in our practical training approach!

This Is The Wonderful Testimony Of This Abuja Based It Professional (In Black Attire In Picture Attached) Who Came All The Way For Our Practical Training In Lagos

"I am Henry and work with a top parastatal here in Abuja. Before my 3 weeks leave from my place of work, i needed to master my knowledge in two major courses - 3D Animations and Mobile App Development. Saw several adverts of training centers both in Abuja and Lagos but chose to settle for The ICT Hub after series of enquiries and professionalism i got from them over the phone and email. Paid for the training without seeing their facility yet but something told me these people know exactly what their turf!
Eventually flew to Lagos, lodged in a hotel close by and commenced my 3 weeks training. The first day of training in 3D Animations was mind blowing that right on that day, I paid for the Ionic Mobile App Development classes and was having the two courses simultaneously - morning and afternoon Sessions.

Not only was the practical training so intense, they provided me with variety of lunch meal EVERYDAY throughout the course of my training. I can beat my chest to recommend them to anyone who desire job ready practical training beyond ordinary theory. I cant wait to see them land in Abuja!"

ARE YOU IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA, BENUE, KOGI, KADUNA AND OTHER SURROUNDING STATES, CITIES AND TOWN - THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO TOWN!

DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Become the DIGITAL MARKETER employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
GRAPHICS DESIGN: This training delivers practical knowledge to make you a creative Graphics Designer in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
3D ANIMATIONS: Be the 3D Animator employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N33,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N30,000)
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT: Be a cross platform Mobile App Developer with ionic in 4 weeks for jus N40,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N37,000)
WEDSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Be a most-sought after Website Developer in 4 weeks for just N35,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N32,000)

VENUE: ASOKORO, LIFE CAMP (More locations to be announced soon)

DATE: MARCH 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CREATIVELY DESIGN AND DEVELOP PROJECTS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552595:
ATTENTION...

Just recently at d inauguration of his campaign council, President Buhari said:

“We have restored the territorial integrity of our nation, thanks to our gallant men and women of our armed forces.”

This is past tense. A few months ago, he said BH has been defeated.

So y are u complaining. Are u saying d president is lieing? Are u saying what d president said is different from what's on ground?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by madridsta007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
post=74552595:
ATTENTION...

[/s]

We don't believe BABA is able to clear this up, if he continues releasing captured terrorists back into the society.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by StFrankeinstein(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
It's well
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by Oshin56(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552595:
ATTENTION...

if your relatives are in this state you will not said this, during GEJ rigim instead of condemning the BH attack some peoples where keeping mute till election period so that it can be used as part of there campaig but now. It have take another dimension you are now talking about 16years of PDP can't you see the handwriting on the wall

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by Deepthoughts: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/A_Salkida/status/1082393011110268928?s=19
Buhari has defeated Boko Haram,the people of the north east knows better.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by sulaimon5247(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
coolsorry god will help us out one daysorry god will help us out one daysorry god will help us out one day
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by 1shortblackboy: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74552595:
ATTENTION...

mcheeeeeeeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by remedick: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
They have been technically defeated. This is fake news.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
gare:

Thanks for truth, not like others that still continue blaming PDP and 16yrs

Which truth? Tell us who was in govt when Boko Haram started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / Atiku Topple President Buhari As Most Engaging Political Leader In Nigeria / Senate Mourns 120 Nigerians Killed By Bandits In Sokoto Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.