Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka (13669 Views)

Leaked Audio: Apostle Suleman Defends Atiku, Says Audio Is Fake / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Debates are for the masses

RevenGeMission:

Who are you defending with your comment
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
it does, atiku made a mistake. People are comparing osibanjo and obi as back in 2015 when osibanjo was a nobody forgetting that tinubu was working for him but who is working for obi nobody.
We the people are working for him.
Go and speak to cardholders in the east and leave propaganda.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Kobicove:

Don't mind these people...

They don't know that Peter Obi has lost relevance in Anambra after he tried to destroy APGA during the last governorship election...the party that made him who he is undecided
If you aren't from Anambra, keep shut.
Anambra that i am just coming from? Abi Onitsha no dey Anambra again?
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by GleestarsMag: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o5JMw9HYGY

Massive Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Presidential Campaign Mega Rally #Atiku #GNWA2019 #PDP #PDPRally #Renosdart #NextLevel #APC

The presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Alh. Abubakar Atiku, has promised to complete all abandoned federal projects in Kogi, if elected president in the coming election.

Atiku made the promise on Monday in Lokoja while addressing a crowd of party supporters at a rally also promising to create jobs and wealth for the unemployed youths.

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by globemoney: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2019
artofseduction:

You pple still don't understand an average Igbo man.

Big wigs or godfather kind of followership doesn't work around here.

Once an Igbo makes up his mind nothing changes that.
So when and where did we make up our mind to vote atikwu
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by globemoney: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Are we talking the same Obi that was chased out from main market when he went to campaign in 2017?

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by MarianaTrench: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Atiku will get the biggest trouncing of his life in Anambra state in the upcoming elections

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

My friend keep your mouth shut!

You're not more of an Anambranian than myself!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by jesmond3945: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
is not propaganda, glad people want him but check it out now tinibu plus buhari vs atiku that is 2 against 1.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by senatordave1(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Dry gist.
Yea,as dry as you and atiku's chances.you think were doing comedy here
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by senatordave1(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ipob chased obi in the east,he will fail.anambra will vote buhari
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by RexTramadol1: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Think of it as a 'job interview' can you comprehend now?

Succinct!
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by bantudra: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2019
artofseduction:

Just look at yourself and ask if what you said made any sense.

Is it that Buhari is intellectually lacking or what that you people re shielding him from debate.

In ur last meeting, seems dey told u people to start preparing ground for BUhari not to attend d debate.

Debate is platform he tell Nigerians what he has done and what he will do.

How come u support an individual who cannot defend himself in public?

Don't you think somtn is wrong with u or d person u re supporting?

the problem is,you people are too silly....you are the same people that believe he is cloned....

and buhari shoot direct out,the guy dont give a fvck....

obi made a fool out of himself in the debates,and you people still applauded....if buhari agree to a debate and explode,i wouldnt blame him....
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by Tizu(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2019
mauriebloss:
It is clear that Atiku is very much aware of Peter Obis inability to deliver the South East alone without other big wigs in the region.

If Peter Obi doesn't humble himself and mend fences across board, I foresee a greater disappointment coming his way soon.

Hand rub hand, na wetin dey make am clean!

What informs you that Igbo will forsake their own and vote for a devil who hate and kill them like ants. The average Igbo sees Buhari as an enemy.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by marvinsync(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74553187:
Lol cheesy, Atiku is still angry with his vice for using fast sense on him! cheesy

Igbo man and sense sha!

We too much!! wink cheesy grin

WE?

please don't try and tell me ur igbo
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by Modarun(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
mauriebloss:
It is clear that Atiku is very much aware of Peter Obis inability to deliver the South East alone without other big wigs in the region.

If Peter Obi doesn't humble himself and mend fences across board, I foresee a greater disappointment coming his way soon.

Hand rub hand, na wetin dey make am clean!

its only clear in your bigoted minds. Afonja face your candidates and allow Nigerians face theirs. Ibos are not like your people who needs one man in lagos to tell them what to do.
Why na only Afonja carry Peter Obi name for head like Gala?. Everyday your people are here shouting, Obi is insequential!, Obi cannot deliver!, Obi is a liar!, Obi is this and that! is it your insequential? isvit your deliver? is it your liar? pls let Obi be face your lifeless vote buying votermoni distributing Prof joor. Nigerians can see you peoples desperation, Since Peter Obi emergence all this Tinubu Zombies do all. day is to target Peter Obi. Butblike a chosen that he is, he has continued to make head ways and breakthroughs. Lol, Afonja hearts were broken into peices when Peter Obi visited Kano. Please drop your hate and join the unifying and winninv team. Tinubu and Buhari support has reduced most of you yorubas into hate mongers and ethnoreligious bigots. snap out of it bro.
Nigerians know Obi is the real deal, even before his emergence, He was going about preaching on how to fix the country, he was not preaching of how to replace Buhari, or how to relegate Yorubas, so why are you guys always after him? we know you are pained cos he will outshine your present govt. but even yousef go enjoy am, unlike your vindictive APC govt. pls Peter Obi is not your fake Candidates that rely on massive sponsored propaganda and lies to sell themselves. I was in Abuja and every single corner is brimmming with the Atiku and Obi winning team aura. Get woth thebprogramme Olodo.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by Modarun(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2019
marvinsync:

WE?

please don't try and tell me ur igbo
only a compound fool would believe this lying fossil is Igbo. Na zombie dey believe Zombie. Thank God for google trabslate.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by Modarun(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Tizu:

What informs you that Igbo will forsake their own and vote for a devil who hate and kill them like ants. The average Igbo sees Buhari as an enemy.
IBos dont see Buhari as enemy, they see him for exactly what he is. a retrogressive, negative, and bigotted incompetent and clueless fossil.
What is there to like about someone that vues cattles over human lives? Nothing.
Do your research, oy tribal and islamic bigots that supports Buhari, they see hom as either a means to get an Afonja presidency in 2023 or a man choosen by Allah to propagate islam by killing off christians. What is there to like in a recrussive and retrogressive life being?

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by marvinsync(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Modarun:

only a compound fool would believe this lying fossil is Igbo. Na zombie dey believe Zombie. Thank God for google trabslate.

I know right ...
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by Modarun(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Very funny how one olodo who have never in his entire brown roofed life gone out of his brown roofed region, thinks he can sway and Average Nigeria mind towards supporting his greedy quest to replace Buhari.
I keep telling these idiats, Nigeria is not like the South west where only one man is allow to do the thinking for them. These erats have now boxed themselves into a corner. How can any sensable human being support a govt that values cows over it citizen?

1 Like

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by Tizu(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Modarun:

IBos dont see Buhari as enemy, they see him for exactly what he is. a retrogressive, negative, and bigotted incompetent and clueless fossil.
What is there to like about someone that vues cattles over human lives? Nothing.
Do your research, oy tribal and islamic bigots that supports Buhari, they see hom as either a means to get an Afonja presidency in 2023 or a man choosen by Allah to propagate islam by killing off christians. What is there to like in a recrussive and retrogressive life being?

Take note. Igbos NOTHING like Ibos. Correct yourself.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by GetCofOProperty: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Atiku and his running mate cannot have any rancour at this point, so no need for any form of speculation.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]Does the president have to warn the INEC before they know what to do right? If his appointment have been based on merit, not biased and with conscientious non-partisan people in the right authority, then what are we talking about? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Ipob chased obi in the east,he will fail.anambra will vote buhari
Sorry,i am for Anambra and i say Obi will win. I just came in frmm Onitsha and i know better.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Yea,as dry as you and atiku's chances.you think were doing comedy here
You are running riot here. Leave Atiku /Obi alone. Don't die of anxiety.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
is not propaganda, glad people want him but check it out now tinibu plus buhari vs atiku that is 2 against 1.
But why are you worried?
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kobicove:

My friend keep your mouth shut!

You're not more of an Anambranian than myself!!!
Then keep shut. Speak for yourself and your household.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
globemoney:

Are we talking the same Obi that was chased out from main market when he went to campaign in 2017?
2017ke.Just left Onitsha and what i saw on ground is joy on the faces of our people over Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by ImperialYoruba: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74553187:
Lol cheesy, Atiku is still angry with his vice for using fast sense on him! cheesy

Igbo man and sense sha!

We too much!! wink cheesy grin

grin grin

Ibos tell us Anambra has the highest per capita billionaire anywhere in Africa. This is time to prove it.

Their Anambra son is VP nominee. I would think by now donations to the political purse of Obi would be in the billions. If Obi, a so called economic guru doesnt know how to organize events to raise funds for their party it circles back to the beginning where we asked how PDP generate money for elections. Its an indictment on their tradition of dipping fingers in national treasury for campaigns. When they dont have access they lack competence for generating campaign funding.

Trust Yoruba politician...one owambe for Ijebu Ode is all he needs....na KWAM1 go take music enter people pocket and checque books. grin grin

Ibo know how to struggle but they dont know how to generate legitimate income.
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by ImperialYoruba: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
GleestarsMag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o5JMw9HYGY

Massive Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Presidential Campaign Mega Rally #Atiku #GNWA2019 #PDP #PDPRally #Renosdart #NextLevel #APC

The presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Alh. Abubakar Atiku, has promised to complete all abandoned federal projects in Kogi, if elected president in the coming election.

Atiku made the promise on Monday in Lokoja while addressing a crowd of party supporters at a rally also promising to create jobs and wealth for the unemployed youths.

Abeg look that picture in your post again. See how Atiku and Saraki treat Peter Obi. You see where dem seat the VP? grin grin

Another fulani (Ibo said Saraki is fulani) sit next to the Presidential candidate and the VP is sat away.

You all know Saraki announce his intentions first using body language.

Atikulants, What is Saraki saying here? grin grin

Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by globemoney: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
2017ke.Just left Onitsha and what i saw on ground is joy on the faces of our people over Peter Obi.
Which onitsha? Mention anywhere Peter Obi is popular in onitsha. Keep fooling yourself
Re: PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka by nwanyionitsha: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
globemoney:

Which onitsha? Mention anywhere Peter Obi is popular in onitsha. Keep fooling yourself
Well i am an Onitsha indigene and Obi is popular amongst my people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family May Sue UK Govt Over "Illegal Rendition" Of IPOB Leader / Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.