Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes (27392 Views)

New Beggars' Tricks Busted (Video, Picture) / Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos / Nigerian Man Nabbed In South Africa For Fraud & Printing Of Fake Currency (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Emmy9ite(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2019
cool
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by MacMkboy(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2019
Joromi12:
D person wey expose am self dey do am

lol.. it takes a thief to know a thief ryt?
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by contigiency(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2019
It was Jonathan that initiated the project so leave that young man alone.
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by SultanYoung: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74553229:

First and foremost, wtf is this guy?!

WHAT shocked shocked shocked

He even has a house in Banana Island?!
One of the most expensive place to live in Africa!
[/b]
Damn it!!
Who is [b]JOHN ELEM
PLEASE ?
JOHN ELEM is a NIGGA from the ozzza side you know nah
. I no call me or tribe oooo
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by GOFRONT(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol. Since the average Nigerian is his own local government, providing electricity for himself, pipe borne water for himself, pavingbthe roads of his street by himself and providing security for himself, if he decides that he wants to print his money by himself why should the government stop him? grin JK.

But I still wonder why Nigerians pay tax sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by RevenGeMission: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Dullarpo shut up

You obviously need to get the sense more. The op is perfectly alright

Ijiot

When I clicked. The OP posted only the link

I have updated my comment thereafter,
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
RevenGeMission:

Ijiot

When I clicked. The OP posted only the link

I have updated my comment thereafter,
Ok bro

I just felt like insulting person this early morningtongue

1 Like

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by eunisam: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
we have not heard the other side of the story. abi no be NPF again?
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Slurity(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2019
helinues:
Yeye allegations.

Attempted to print
,This charge is enough to send someone to life imprisonment if fund guilty. you are ignorant of the law that surround fake currency and fake bank cheque
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by RevenGeMission: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2019
you lost a bet ?? bet9ja maybe ?? then i can relate grin

ClumsyFlimsy:

Ok bro

I just felt like insulting person this early morningtongue
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Slurity(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
DSS would not burst corruption and corrupt polithiefcians......
People like you are the problem for your country. Statement like this is enough to tag you criminal here
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Printerscanner: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
DSS would not burst corruption and corrupt polithiefcians......

Why does your people support crime? Is crime hereditary in your blood? From drug pushing to kidnapping, armed robbery, fake drugs, baby factory. Why always you?
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Shawlambivert(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Happy one year anniversary on Nairaland
Moyinoluwa35:
You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a
job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder
to give you one. President Buhari within one year in
office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you
IPad phone with monthly subscription of about
750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month
even when you don't go to work. Now you are using
the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies
against your employer (PMB) on Social Media.
I am neither preaching nor begging you to Stop, but
I want you to examine yourself and know if you
voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you
like, the option is yours.
Next Level Is The Answer!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by ekestic1976(f): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74553229:

First and foremost, wtf is this guy?!

WHAT shocked shocked shocked

He even has a house in Banana Island?!
One of the most expensive place to live in Africa!
[/b]
Damn it!!
Who is [b]JOHN ELEM
PLEASE ?

He's one of the citizens of the country of the primitive tribes of the Lower Niger, east of the Kingdom of Benin.
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by temitope209(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2019
20 what.....
i die here

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Mrceragem: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Pavore9:
The judge also admitted in evidence a textbook entitled: Optical document on security, the handbooks said to contain instructions on how to print currencies and the manual numbering machine........Some will go google for the book! grin.
Looking for the PDF of the book
Right away.
We learn everyday bruh
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by lomprico(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Watch how they will link it to pdp
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Pavore9: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Mrceragem:

Looking for the PDF of the book
Right away.
We learn everyday bruh

Why this book, you no see other books to learn from? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Iykenuwa(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:

Some of those who received the 30k have lost their lives and/or loved ones to marauding Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram. Also they have had more dependents due to the job losses under Buhari.

Should they also keep quiet or console themselves with IPad and 750mb?

1 Like

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Baselm: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2019
if those currencies manage to get into circulation, only God knows how many innocent people would have landed in prison or extorted but he police. Please let justice prevail
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by bigiyaro(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
only lazy folks would like to be spoon fed with stipends every month. mind u Npower is not a solution to unemployment, it's just a brief effort to keep the lazy youths occupied.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Lexusgs430: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Printerscanner:

Why does your people support crime? Is crime hereditary in your blood? From drug pushing to kidnapping, armed robbery, fake drugs, baby factory. Why always you?

They are not your people.......
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Slurity:
People like you are the problem for your country. Statement like this is enough to tag you criminal here

People like you too, are part of the problem.........
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2019
samsard:
What are you saying in essence, that they should let every criminal run loose

The crime perpetrated by politicians, far exceeds this fake currency racket...........
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2019
RichDad1:

So it’s a bad thing they bursted this one ? undecided

They should have a holistic approach on everything and everyone corrupt and corruption...........
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Mrceragem: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Pavore9:

Why this book, you no see other books to learn from? cheesy
Know a little of every thing and more of one thing.
So want to learn a little of optical security......
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by darecool(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:

Your comment is the funniest I have read on this forum. You graduated from school all to become an employee? I'll advice you to have a rethink and see yourself as someone who has a lot to offer this nation. $84 per month isn't going to make you a millionaire in naira or cefa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Govo4me2u(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
what about we that apply & couldn't get the Npower? wink
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead (Disturbing Photo) / EFFC Arrests Abdulkareem Abdulsalem For Sharing Money To Voters In Kwara (photo) / FCT Police Arrest Wanted ‘One Chance’ Robber, Chukwudi Ezirike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.