Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes (27241 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos / Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos / Nigerian Man Nabbed In South Africa For Fraud & Printing Of Fake Currency (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by Nostradamus: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
RevenGeMission:
Get some sense

You found hologram

You found numbering machine

Biko. That's evidence they've been doing it for long
a textbook on printing currencies
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by nko67: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2019
WE STILL KEEP OUR PROMISE WITH SURE ODD.NO DOUBTING ON IT ONCE IS READY..NO SCAM PLS..SINCE I FOUND MY RELIABLE SOURCE AM NOW A HAPPY MAN ..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT TODAY AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNING TESTIMONY..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by xjiggy: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2019
This may not actually be fake notes. More like replicas of original notes. There's the possibility they are hard to detect. Sometimes I wonder why those guys in lekki phase 1 and ikoyi have high fences. Sinister things must be going on behind those fences
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by uhuns: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
wildchild1:
Oh boi.. This one is loud mehn. Imagine fake 20 billion naira in circulation

You can imagine the volume and without printing experience.

Could this be greed or Ass. Of. Village. People. (A. V. P)
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by GetCofOProperty: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
This shouldn't be a surprise as I believe it happens everyday... Many who have the means and protection do a lot of fake money printing as well as money laundry. Only God iintervene cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes by b5ive(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good question........
TRUSTEDGUY:

Are these really fake notes or have some smart naija guys found the formula for printing our currency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Explosion: Police Confirm It Was A Bomb Not Gas Cylinder / I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.