Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man (413 Views)

Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2019
So,we know Man is matter.
We also know matter can explode.
Yet,we find Man's intelligence which leads to all forms of curiosity, captivating.
We describe his awareness of his state as consciousness.
We describe his ability to feel pleased/displeased with himself as conscience.
But,I won't spend much time on how Man thinks of Man.
Now,the origin of Man is possible because of the presence of matter.
The present state of Man is also as a result of matter.
His future also depends on it(avoiding extinction).
But,considering the events that have involved matter timelessly,we have to admit that there is no end to justify the means of MAN.
As I have explained in my previous posts,Man is an Occurrence.
He is not really a design.
He can also be described as a living(biologically occurring) expression of predetermined absurdity.
There is no way Man would have occurred after the Earth had occurred if he was never going to battle with his current state.
The number of diseases we have keeps increasing,and not because it is necessary, considering the possibility of treatments,but as a result of other events that came along with the possibility of Man's Existence.
Humans are part of the events that have no beginning/end.
And these events have consequences that affect humans.
Furthermore,most humans now believe that there is a logical/purposeful reason for the events.
But,the actual reason here is that the events keep happening in a way that will maintain EXISTENCE timelessly.
In Man's case,he thinks/speaks(additional problem of intelligence).
And he has discovered how problematic his nature is,so he(the human race) attempts to solve it by exploring Nature in DIFFERENT ways.
Yet,he can't do it without exposing himself to more dangers of which Nature is always ready to supply.
The Human Behavior is also a problem to Man(as a phenomenon).
But Man must behave and this behavior must be solved by man.
The Case of Man is nothing but a misdeamenor.
Re: The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2019
HellVictorinho:
But,considering the events that have involved matter timelessly,we have to admit that there is no end to justify the means of MAN.
As I have explained in my previous posts,Man is an Occurrence.
He is not really a design.

He can also be described as a living(biologically occurring) expression of predetermined absurdity.

NO [INTELLIGENT] DESIGNER WOULD COME UP WITH A KIND OF SHITTY AND MESSED UP DESIGN LIKE MAN.
MAN JUST HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING POINTS TO THAT.
Re: The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote aunothr=CAPSLOCKED post=74556213]

NO [INTELLIGENT] DESIGNER WOULD COME UP WITH A KIND OF SHITTY AND MESSED UP DESIGN LIKE MAN.
[/quote]
There is nothing logically amazing about the Universe.
Re: The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

There is nothing logically amazing about the Universe.
And there is nothing logically amazing about the "Forming of Existence".

(1) (Reply)

Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. / A Cry!!!! / Can Some Help Me Explain This Bible Verses Have Not Come Across It In Church Bef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.