Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta (7349 Views)

Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment / Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline / FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by baralatie(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2019
ajaokuta?
Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by Ibcrown(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
kereman1:

Pls nairalander it seems this guys medication has finished. Let's contribute some funds so he can get his med.

Drop ur account number,
U can thank me leta.
tongue oya na 0028093931 diamond bank
Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by chocolatelady(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2019
WaffenSS:

His only priority then, as it is now, is to stuff his pockets as much as he could

The man has a debilitating propensity for theft because he's selfish, greedy and obsessed with wealth.

Greed is an understatement, go and see the massive land he acquired for his university in Yola, u will weep for his people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by chocolatelady(f): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
supereagle:

He has nothing to offer Nigeria apart from coming back to buy Nigeria, God has delivered us from PDP bandage, we shall not return again. God confirmed it by healing Buhari miraculously from poison Abiola, Idiagbon and co didn't escape. Another 4 years.
Gbam ! 4+4 = 8
Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by SuperS1Panther: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
He will sell to himself through his cronies.

We know his ways.
Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by Okoroawusa: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
kereman1:
According to APC slogan CHANGE, we need change....

Atiku might not be a beta alternative, but anything aside buhari is okay with me.
Like ur babe's underwear?
Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Benito8998:
Atiku will achieve in 1yr what Buhari never achieved in 4yrs.

Zombies can argue with their 30k stipend.

FTC.. I dedicate this to ATIKULATED Nigeria!

. And Atiku will achieve in 1y what PDP could not achieve in 16 years which Atiku spent active 8yrs in their Government .I laugh at how people think and talk .no more shame in the society nowadays .
Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by Benito8998(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
adekolaelect:
. And Atiku will achieve in 1y what PDP could not achieve in 16 years which Atiku spent active 8yrs in their Government .I laugh at how people think and talk .no more shame in the society nowadays .

The shame goes to people like you who don't have a shame to support a tyrannical, biased, nepotistic, and a failed government.

Cry me a river!
Re: Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Benito8998:

The shame goes to people like you who don't have a shame to support a tyrannical, biased, nepotistic, and a failed government.

Cry me a river!
I don't support politicians any how but if I cry you a river it will consume you and I won't do that bcs you being alive is better than not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 / Governor Ugwuanyi, A Reference Point In Our Success Story, Says NDLEA / Arrest Adeleke,you Will Heads To Prison - Court Tell IGP, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.