Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment (5802 Views)

Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign / JUST IN: Atiku Pledges N50m To Fight Against Coronavirus / Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2022
[font=oswald]The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, yesterday in Lafia, Nasarawa state, pledged to ensure that the state is linked to road networks in the North central zone of the country.

He also pledged to ensure that there is a gainful employment for the huge unemployed youths and women in the state.

Speaking at the rally that took place in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa state, Atiku said: “I want to use this opportunity to reiterate our commitment to making sure that our young men and women have jobs to do and have work to do when we come into office.

“That is why we set aside $10 billion so that we can pump this money in the small medium enterprises for our young men and woman. Let me also announced that we will link up Nasarawa with all other neighboring states as far as our road infrastructure is concerned. Having said that, I want you people to make sure that we win this state this time around.”

In his speech, the National Chairman of PDP, Iyorchia Ayu, urged Nasarawa state to join other North central states in voting for the PDP and reconcile ensure that Atiku Abubakar is going to get his highest vote in the north central zone.

Ayu said:”Luckily for us, Lafia is the political capital of North central. Therefore, I expect Nasarawa state to take number one. Nasarawa state that will give Atiku Abubakar 95 per cent of their votes especially now that ever body that was in the other party is coming back to the PDP.

“Nasarawa state, when we started their journey in 1998 was a PDP state. The current chairman of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, PDP made him. Without PDP, there would have been no Abdullahi Adamu. So Nasarawa state is not a state for any other party. Everybody that was in another party has come back to PDP,” he said.

The Chairman of PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom state, said from what he saw at the rally Nasarawa state will give PDP over 95 per cent.

He said: “I am convinced that when it is time to announce the results, the result of Nasarawa will be announced first as PDP has win Nasarawa before any other state. You should vote for Atiku Abubakar, you should vote for PDP. You should make PDP five over five.

“Let me tell you that there is the belief now because PDP is the reigning party, that has something as a social contract with the youths. So, we are advising you it is no longer give over five but six over six . You vote for the president, Senator, House of Representatives members, House of Assembly members, vote for the governorship and then vote for yourself, that makes it six over six.

“It is enough that Nasarawa State would be producing raw materials and other states will establish factories elsewhere, to process your raw materials. I want to assure you that under the leadership of Atiku Abubakar as president what you produced in Nasarawa , people will build factory here and process it. Nobody will come and take your Agric produce away and build factory elsewhere. You are deserving of working in a factory here. Atiku and the PDP will do that for you.”

The PDP vice presidential candidate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, urged the state to make history and join the band wagon of states voting PDP in the next elections.

According to Okowa, “ We already have a date because Nassarawa State is set to win election. The PDP has gone out well by giving us a good product, and when you have a good product it is not hard to sell that product.

“That product the PDP has given us today is Atiku Abubakar. One man who is prepared, has the experience and ready to work with all Nigerians to turn things around for the good of our youths, for the good of our women and for the entire country.

“ We cannot miss this opportunity again, that is the best product that Nigeria has. We know we have 18 political parties there is only one man that stands out with the necessary experience to turn all Nigeria around for the good of all Nigerians.

“We want a Nigeria that works for these and every one of us, a Nigeria that will work for our youths, a Nigeria that will provide jobs for our youths, a Nigeria that will encourage industries, a Nigeria that will encourage our women, a Nigeria that will support our men and we are able to say yes, this is our Nigeria of our dream.

“Atiku is a man that can turn things around and you must trust him but you have to go out there to work and deliver the votes on February, 2023. Then it will be good for us, it will be good for our youths to be sure you are able to go to school, to be able to graduate, and when you graduate be able to start a business, or get an employment with a company, and that is what we stand for. You can never go hungry again and our mothers can never go hungry again,” he declared.
Source: ThisDayLive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by LearnedsConcept(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Sir Must You Be President Before You Do So?

Can't You Be a Pathrotic Citizen!? angry

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Ahmed0336(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2022
This man no get shame!!!

I'd advise he fact check before issuing certain statements.

FYI, Nasarawa state have the best road network linking her with other states in the North Central.
Na Benue, Plateau,Niger,Kogi, abi na kwara wan show Nasarawa Road? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2022
You nor do road a Vice president?

You nor do road as philanthropist..?

You wanna do road as president....Damn

Who do us this thing biko ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Kingdollar28(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Shameless thing cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by WonderManly(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Okay now... Noted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by BossGerald: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2022
See mumu dey talk...Atiku before you start talking gibberish, go and make a down payment for the roasted corn to connect electricity to those roads grin

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Manny21: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Just like he joined Tinubu to bring in Buhari and promised us heaven and earth but jetted out and settled down in Dubai. Very selfish politician. Nassarawa people abeg rely on that promise at your peril

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by jeromestarks: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
I'm not know if Peter Obi or the other baba will win or not but what I do know is that Kwankwaso and Atiku will lose 2023 presidential election.

The presidential race is between Peter Obi and that Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by BRATISLAVA: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
@ Seun

Who are these users:

josephoviemo60, Margy https://www.nairaland.com/margy, Kristinnee https://www.nairaland.com/kristinnee, labeerson https://www.nairaland.com/labeerson, Vincyman https://www.nairaland.com/vincyman and Awoolatobi https://www.nairaland.com/awoolatobi

What happened to their profiles? And why are they all emailing me at the same time? Or is it a bored mod having fun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Useless mikano bastard. Na for mouth?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Newyorkitis(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2022
This is like saying: you will bless the youths of Ogun state with good roads and jobs when they all want to work in Lagos.
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by ogascomax: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2022
The man of the moment. It's a strange thing to believe that G5 governors lack of support will make Atiku lost 2023 election while Peter Obi without one governor will win 2023 election. The level of hypocrisy and sentimental talk I have seen so far is very strange. While some have believed that Atiku performed so well because of Obi that is another level of insanity. In their desperate mind they think south south voted massively for Atiku because of Obi. The level of useless talk I read for LP supporters are so alarming. Most of them will be embarrassed when result start coming from the south perhaps they will start insulting Nigerians that we are the cause of our problem by not voting their MESSIAH. I have said it before and I will say it again. Atiku, Tinubu, Obi etc none of them are Messiah and none of them will take Nigeria to that glorious future that most people have created in their minds. You better start forging your future outside the mindset of a politician is the hope of a better life for you otherwise you may become poor with Obi as president. Wealth is note served in a restaurant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by loydsis(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Politicians with there empty promises
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is 87 years old, what gave you the impression that Nigerians will vote for you? Is Asorock a retirement home? My friend go home and play with your grand kids
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by inoki247: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2022
lol connect Adamawa first....

Or connection no dey Adamawa....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by 4tomandchi: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by gigabyte13: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Something wey he never fit do for Adamawa where he come from, for how many years now..
Anything to get votes sha
Werey dem
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by kennyz247(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
respect for you our incoming Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by tunwumi: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
As usual
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Alpharey: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2022
He should start the road construction now so we can take him serious. Political promises. Na today ee!?
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by 4tomandchi: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Another election promise...
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2022
why didn't you connect them when you were the vice president? Go and sit down my friend, grandpa go and play with your grand children. Asorock is not a retirement home

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by opalu: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2022
U didnt do it while VP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by JoeNL22(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

You must do better than Atilootakar!

Nasarawa must be your starting point for development. It's well!
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Henrikjay: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2022
What a big SHAME @2023 Nigeria Presidential Candidates are still using ...'PROVIDING GOOD ROADS' to campaign ... Same thing they have been using to campaign since 1999... I pity my Country ...
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by mrkings84(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2022
ATIKU will never ever rule Nigeria
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Emmacolinho(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Baba go rest abeg u sef don try
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by xpressionx(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Atiku wey no build im village Rd as vp for 8years
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Tonygeesm(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Mumu old format, You see this old politicians can never be innovative. You don hear obi never talk about building roads, roads and other amenities is not a campaign tools they are supposed to be provided with or without government
Re: Atiku Pledges To Connect Nasarawa With Good Road, Youth Employment by Akfrenzy(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2022
grin after 8 years as a Vice president

U didn't know they exist grin grin

Old format and failed format

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intelligence Information On The Labour Party, Lp Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes / Enugu Airport Undergoes Upgrade For International Status / Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.