Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her (34510 Views)

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Baronvalll: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
That Kemi is too old and ugly to be noticed by 2baba, she should get her ass off the way, she's now reveling how she prayed for 2fuce when he was short on his chest, why didn't she make the prayer go viral as Nigerian journalist she's ? Now you want to announce to the whole world how 2baba "liked" a comment made against you..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Baronvalll: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
That Kemi is too old and ugly to be noticed by 2baba, she should get her ass off the way, she's now reveling how she prayed for 2fuce when he was short on his chest, why didn't she make the prayer go viral as Nigerian journalist she's ? Now you want to announce to the whole world how 2baba "liked" a comment made against you..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Lordapson23(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Raylight2:
by the time me like the post now, she go just go kill herself

I’ll let u know when I stop laughing... kikikkikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Day11(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tuface why
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Raylight2(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lordapson23:

I’ll let u know when I stop laughing... kikikkikikikiki grin grin grin
lol... laugh carefully
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by zinizta: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
they dont call him 2face for nothing...two-faced idibia... all black face said about you was true
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Exwizard: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
dejonathan:
How much?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Epifanio(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
cheesy grin Useless woman

you're a just a useless, uncultured thing, from a faulty upbringing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
There is something I have learned in times past: unemployment affects a lot of Nigerians. We just don’t speak about it.
Almost all the people we read about here are jobless hence have all the time to scour social media for irrelevances.
If Kemi O had a real job she won’t care about whatever was posted about her on social media. If Freeze had a job the same. If Reno Omokri wasn’t pushed out of the corridors of power he won’t have the time nor power to troll social media. Notable examples are Doyin Okupe, Tonto Dike, Wizkid’s first baby mama and Davido’s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by tsephanyah(f): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Is dis the official language of Jupiter or Mars
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by okwabayi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
This woman is off her meds. From where does Drake know her? She’s likely suffering a mild form of psychosis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.