Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero (3628 Views)

Annie Idibia Unfollows 2face Amid His Reunion With Pero And Her Children In US / 2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Maryann97: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
ANNIE IDIBIA CRIES “I’M DONE” AS TUFACE ESCAPES TO AMERICA TO BE WITH PERO #tuface #annieidibia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a55gvBRq6M8
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by xpressionx(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ha
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Mode4: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na was oh!
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
I just feel Annie is insecure.

1 Like

Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Annie, please calm down
Honestly even Bible advises 2baba to run away from the house kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
U knew all this before marrying him
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
He's been looking for an opportunity to misbehave and now he got it. If anything happens to him over there, who will his family hold responsible?

Annie, take heart. After all you knew his character before chooking head. So, bear it and remind him in old age. grin

Men though.
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Gadafii: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
National cake wey every girl dey bite their share peacefully, only u wan corner am, Anni

As long as a child is involved, it's gonna be difficult for a man to stay away from her ex or baby mama, even if the man's married or the woman is with another man, something will surely bring them together

Pele Anni

2 Likes

Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Iamicekid(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
This should show how bitter you this girl is, your husband run comot for house cause unna wan kill am with bills and wahala, all cause he no wan trouble, even after the nonsense you did some days ago, yet u still screaming like a bastard, no be your fault now, if for se 2baba don divorce you straight up Ur body go calm

1 Like

Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by 10billionDollar: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
What do you have to say about this awon Nairaland marriage counsellors? I said it, that this could be publicity stunt for a new project!

Herd mentality won't kill Nigerians.

Everyone sounding woke without thinking outside the box! These guys are in showbiz.

Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by mytime24(f): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
My own issue is, Annie and her husband Tubaba left Naija few yrs back and went to Dubai fr their wedding thereby denying common Nigerians free food and drinks, now that they've issues they should as a matter of urgency go back to the same Dubai to settle their differences and allow us to concentrate fully on this Boma and Tega romance. Biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Tolulove26: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Contact us and get cheap data from us

Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by MhiztaFrank(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why can't people just get over with their Ex and move on
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Kingcalls: 1:35am On Sep 09, 2021
This woman is such a fool ... u brought it to social media and it erupted like a volcano and u are screaming I will shatter everything .. just like I hv always said.... women act like spoilt kids.... infact there should be a study on women's brains...I suspect that it stops developing at teenage age
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Kingcalls: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2021
How did 2face end up with this mad woman... this woman no get respect ooo
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Terrier99: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Mercychen:
He's been looking for an opportunity to misbehave and now he got it. If anything happens to him over there, who will his family hold responsible?

Men though.

May your brother and your sons marry women like Annie.
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Emilokoiyawon: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Terrier99:

May my brother and my sons marry women like Annie.

Amen.
Re: Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero by emmabest2000(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2021
If you understand the picture below then .....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Jombo Causes Commotion At Intercontinental Bank / Uti Nwachukwu Shows Off His New Girlfriend / Tonto Dikeh Breasts On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.