Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares (61143 Views)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Twitter Increases Tweet Characters Limit For Users To Express Their Selves More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Kidaholic(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
CodeineJunkiee:

E don end grin

Lol, have already retweeted since undecided Hope he sees my first account, if not then there is the second aknt and the third is also there grin

1 Like

Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Burgerlomo: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lefulefu biko help a brother, how can I tweets in Japanese? grin
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Babanews(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
The Japanese musician turned billionaire art collector is going to be the first person to travel to the moon with SpaceX...>Meet Yusaka Maezawa the billionaire with most retweeted tweets ever
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Babanews(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kidaholic:

Lol, have already retweeted since undecided Hope he sees my first account, if not then there is the second aknt and the third is also there grin

Smarto grin
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Lefulefu biko help a brother, how can I tweets in Japanese? grin
omo dis one go hard grin grin grin oo

1 Like

Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Burgerlomo: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
lefulefu:

omo dis one go hard grin grin grin oo

grin
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by gabriel212: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
bazooka1:

It is impossible to learn design concept, Modelling, animation, rigging, lighting and shading, rendering all in 4 weeks. This thing takes years of practice and dedication to learn. Don't miss lead people just to get their money.

I agree with you all this guys will not tell the prospective students the truth and reality .
Same way I almost travelled to India to learn HVAC, PLUMBING, FIRE FIGHTING all in a month and I was promised to be good within the periods.
But today WITH CONSTANT day and night practice I am good on it.
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by UrVillagePpl: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
LisaAnne:
£7,000 just for retweeting I don't believe it

oga its simply 7000pounds divided for 100 diff ppl not one person... that's (7000£*350/380=26600 naira)
dats not too much for some1 who isa billionaire in pounds....

hope u bliv it now grin
LisaAnne:
£7,000 just for retweeting I don't believe it

oga its simply 7000pounds divided for 100 diff ppl not one person... that's (7000£*350/380=26600 naira)

hope u bliv it now
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Joe88(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
This same guy bought a painting of Basquiat for over one hundred million dollars.
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by joe4christ(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
helinues:
Is it 7,000 pounds for each 100 random winners or 7,000 pounds to be shared among 100 random winners ( 70 pounds each)

If it is the latter then I see stinginess .

Firstly, he wasn't sharing any free money ( former and latter)

This is purely product campaign strategy ( followers). The cheapest followers and likes ever bought.

It is 7k for each 100 randomly selected participants!

1 Like

Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by Vince77(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
I dont think so. A tweet from Wendy's had more.
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by LisaAnne(f): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

hope u bliv it now grin

hope u bliv it now
oh thanks seemed like 7000 each.
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by bazooka1: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
tgmservice:
must IT skills can never be learned in weeks nor months. But these tutorial centers can be a stepping stone to learn Futher. I went for a 2 months web dev course though it was not possible to grab it all in that time frame i did learn a lot to motivate me to learn further

In the advert I quoted,the guys promised to teach students animation and modelling in 4 weeks, that will be a world record.
Ordinarily, this is a 3yr course in most art schools in US and Canada.
Even in 3yrs, the student will have to specialize a particular discipline.

For instance in modelling alone, you can specialize either in stylized, organic or hard surface modeling.
This is in absence of various other disciplines such as texturing, lightning and shading, rigging which are full courses on their own

How someone can promise to o teach you all these in 4 weeks just like advertised is akin to someone promising to make a student a medical doctor in 4 weeks.
Nairaland should do something to shield the public from these scamers.
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by babeosisi: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2019
His mates in Nigeria are at rccg fasting and sowing seed
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2019
What does his company sell?
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by CuddleBear(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Anagha123:
See whetin money dey cause Me I go give out 10k for the first 10 people to click share
shared
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by GetCofOProperty: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
[b]Wonderful feat. People were motivated to retweet because of the reward they're to get. However, the teenager who had the records back in May, 2017 didn't offer any reward, but rather a plea for a chicke - This I think should be the most hallowed.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Yusaku Maezawa Tweet Becomes The Most Retweeted Ever With Over 4M Shares by RuggedSniper: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
HeWrites:
A Japanese billionaire's tweet has become the most retweeted of all time after he offered to give away £7,000 to 100 randomly selected Twitter users, IgbereTv News report.

Yusaku Maezawa , the founder and CEO of Japan's largest online fashion retailer Zozotown ousted the previous record set by teenager Carter Wilkinson's appeal for free chicken nuggets for a year back in May 2017.

Mr. Yusaku received over four million retweets for his post on January 5, after he offered to give out £7,000 to 100 randomly selected Twitter users who retweet his tweet.

'To participate, all you have to do is follow me and RT this tweet,' Mr. Maezawa said in his tweet.

The Japanese billionaire who is believed to have a net worth of close to $3billion was celebrating the massive sales of 10bn yen his company made over the Christmas and New Year and decided to give back to 100 lucky Twitter users, IgbereTv News report.

READ MORE; http://igberetvnews.com/516780/unbelievable-japanese-billionaires-tweet-becomes-the-most-retweeted-ever-with-over-4m-shares/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Owner, Lee Kun-hee, Dies At 78 / See The "iPhone 14 Pro Max" A Nigerian Man Bought ₦44,000 / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.