Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (35622 Views)

Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen / Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by israelmao(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Buratai has run out of ideas and doing this is too late.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Chanchit: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Lmao! Microphone for battle field. Maybe he wan go sing for boko haram like king jehoshaphat.

6 Likes

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by arantess: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2019
No be only battlefield, na Call of Duty

4 Likes

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Benito8998(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Caseless:

It's a group created by Apple Inc. It's just like iPhone,
IPad , etc.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by lomprico(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2019
bedspread:
Battle gield in pictures!

If this How king David fought battles in Isreal, There will be no King David to hear about!

Even prophet Muhammed!
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by igho003(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2019
Make una no vex wey pic
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Glink2018(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Was he there to fight or just to give speech...

100 of thousands of soldiers are dying..

100 of thousands of civilians are dying...

...and for me , this spelt doom for the country - God forbid
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Mike008:
Battlefield with a microphone?

Giving direction indeed.
LOL
Him think say na MC work
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by oruma19: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Bros. Pls face sambisa
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74555202:

You and your ilks will all be put to shame at the END of it all.
Haters of good news concerning the country.

To the Wailers.....
You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news, you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May OUR President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see this, but..........
When will you have little sense ni tori olorun

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by dingbang(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2019
This is not the battle field.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Hotzone(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Fighting terrorism with microphones
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by unitysheart(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Caseless:

It's a group created by Apple Inc. It's just like iPhone,
IPad , etc.

O better. Make dem release their products na.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Princedapace(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74555202:

To the Wailers.....
You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 

Hahahhajaa

APC supporters taught them na. Have u forgotten in 2013 and 2014 how those APC supporters desired bad news, hated good news, and lied million times to win political points.

I keep saying it, APC has taught Nigerians politics of bitterness..

2 Likes

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Topmaike007(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Which one be iswap again ooo
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2019
unitysheart:
This war no easy o. Which one be iswap again?

Daesh aka isil /isis, has different province apart from its territories in Syria /Iraq in the middle east, it also has foot prints in West Africa, that is Islamic state in West African province - ISWAP, where she intends to use northeastern parts of the country in tandem with territorial fringes within the lake Chad Basin as a spring board to expand the tentacles of its influence and reach.

Just like the Islamic State in the North African maghreb,

It is equally worthy of note, To understand that boko haram is split into two, the one with imprints of isis is the one headed by El binawi.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Caseless: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2019
unitysheart:

O better. Make dem release their products na.
very soon- just be patient.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Kenturkey048(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
1Ebisco sharap diaaa battlefield my ass. liars everywhere.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Princedapace(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
I wish guys all the best.. But I still don't know why the region that carried one Nigeria for head, the region that fought and killed many people just becus of one nigeria is the region with these too many security challenges and other social ills. Sad. Northern Nigeria, sorry o.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by tycoolest: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Franzinni:
all this to help jubrin win erection!!!

New year new nonsense!!!

u are senseless
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by mfm04622: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
It's all just about Optics.

The Nigerian Army is second only to the APC in dishing out propaganda.

Instead of putting all their energies and resources in prosecuting the war on terror, they will rather concentrate on cover-ups, denials and hunting down media outlets and individuals who report the actual situation on ground.

War and propaganda goes hand in hand! If you have ever seen a war without propaganda, inform me. I want to learn.

Also, this is not propaganda. It is to build confidence and loyalty in our troops. It is meant for the troops, not politicians
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by kereman1: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Dead is calling this man.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by pbells006: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74555159:
GOD BE WITH OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS as they lay their lives on the line for PEACE to reign in our nation.
Hypocrites Buratai takes pictures, and he becomes war hero. Accept the fact that your zombie pay master has done more harm than good in three years and...

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2019
unitysheart:
This war no easy o. Which one be iswap again?
Iswap is another terrorist group that broke out from Boko Haram, and they have backings from Isis. They have been the ones attacking the army while Boko Haram do more of suicide bombing.
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by elderken(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Battlefield my foot.
Battlefield with a stick and microphone.
Hahahahahahahahah,
I guess the man is an entertainer.
Big joke

2 Likes

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by justy15: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Just for the camera, jibrin should join too
Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Ganamustgo(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74555202:

To the Wailers.....

Give us another line, I've read this same comment from you three good times in different BMC defense threads.

Are you a robot?

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Tonalphs(f): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Watch how BH/ISWAP will avoid that location like plague. �..... They are the sponsors or they know something. I'll believe that the service chiefs are innocent if they relocated permanently to Borno to fight this menace till their retirement.

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by SluttanSlayer: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2019
mfm04622:

Ear and propaganda goes hand in hand! If you have ever seen a war without propaganda, inform me. I want to learn.

You are very correct about war and propaganda but in this case, the Nigerian army is hardly fighting on the battlefields but on the pages of newspapers for the sole aim of covering up their monumental fckups.

And why you may ask is the Nigerian Army more interested in controlling the narrative of events at the front? Because they have become politicized to go along with the illusion that the war has been won and over.

1 Like

Re: Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Goldenventures:
I am yet to understand how Boko haram can still be a threat to nigeria in 2019. We thought it was Jonathan's undoing. Now Buhari is there, same wahala. It is time we ask the right questions on this topic. How can some people in a forest resist the largest african economy? Who finance them? Is shekau supposedly not dead? Are there conscious efforts to prevent or limit the army's ability to defeat them? Wake up nigerians.

Please feel free to check my signature. Why pay more for a flight, or hotel you can 80% less expensive?

Shekau is not dead,
A new terrorist group call iswap has been formed, they have backings from Isis
Am also sure some European countries and even America might be sponsoring them, some big men in the Nigerian forces too, it's all business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pamela Ifejoku: Ned Nwoko Jailed My Father, Okey Ifejoku, Illegally / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.