Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa (2362 Views)

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by TheAnakin(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Atiku had a 13 years travel ban to the US over issues relating to corruption.

The US sent Obasanjo a letter in 2006, including Atiku’s name as one of the Nigerians needed to be investigated on corruption.

President Bush barred Atiku from being issued visa to the US.

While Atiku was the Vice President between 2000 and 2007, he used offshore companies through wire transfer to siphon millions of dollars to his 4th wife, Jennifer Douglas.

Atiku’s wife, Douglas helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the US

2 Likes

Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by oyebanji44: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin..After all these..Atikulooter still wants a princely kingdom to be given to him.he will use these opportunities to amass wealth from the nation and Nigerians would look dry and thin like a broomstick.

3 Likes

Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
ATIKU, A MAN WITH OVER 3 PRIVATE JETS YET HE CANNOT TRAVEL TO THE US grin

3 Likes

Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
See your life... I see you as one of the numerous youths called lazy by the same buhari . The gullible people like you would believe this piece because our youths are truly lazy. They believe everything...no wonder they are not proactive in their thinking, which was also why none of our universities could make the best 500 global list. Wait a minute, are you aware that before 2014, buhari was handed a life visa ban by USA and UK due to his stance on the ethnic , religious and political crises in Nigeria? I wonder why we forget things in a hurry cos of sentiments and that's why we're still this backward as a nation. Thanks to obasanjo who saved his head after which the ban was waived and he could have the opportunity to visit the UK and USA subsequently.

The same USA has said they have no case against atiku, contrary to what the gullible minds like you were made to believe by the liars in the apc. Atiku is the only truly democratic candidate I've seen and not the military in Babariga attire..he became obj's enemy because he stopped his 3rd time ambition...that's why he ridiculed him so much in his faulted book. Only the learned and wise know this and not the gullible minds like you. Atiku has said if anyone has any criminal case against him as claimed, they should go to court or point to one.

See the below screenshot and read the link before you continue with your epistle of lies. Atiku is the one we are voting and not the gongoshu and his lying team without a defined economic policy. A ti gbon.

https://punchng.com/dont-criminal-case-atiku-us/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by adekolaelect(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2019
awelekiti:
See your life... I see you as one of the numerous youths called lazy by the same buhari . The gullible people like you would believe this piece because our youths are truly lazy. They believe everything...no wonder they are not proactive in their thinking, which was also why none of our universities could make the best 500 global list. Wait a minute, are you aware that before 2014, buhari was handed a life visa ban by USA and UK due to his stance on the ethnic , religious and political crises in Nigeria? I wonder why we forget things in a hurry cos of sentiments and that's why we're still this backward as a nation. Thanks to obasanjo who saved his head after which the ban was waived and he could have the opportunity to visit the UK and USA subsequently.

The same USA has said they have no case against atiku, contrary to what the gullible minds like you were made to believe by the liars in the apc. Atiku is the only truly democratic candidate I've seen and not the military in Babariga attire..he became obj's enemy because he stopped his 3rd time ambition...that's why he ridiculed him so much in his faulted book. Only the learned and wise know this and not the gullible minds like you. Atiku has said if anyone has any criminal case against him as claimed, they should go to court or point to one.

See the below screenshot and read the link before you continue with your epistle of lies. Atiku is the one we are voting and not the gongoshu and his lying team without a defined economic policy. A ti gbon.

https://punchng.com/dont-criminal-case-atiku-us/
Bla bla all write up with no any maeniful point but insults . Seat down breath deeply in and out reason with your brain not with your head bcs it may not correct .Ask yourself why can't Atiku enter U.S upon much more preasure on him? Ask yourself why you have too much believe in any politician?? Ask youself is Atiku that will solve individual nigerians problems ??Ask yourself why you carry politics for head as if election will not come and go ?Ask yourself what had Atiku offered Nigerians when he was vice president ?? Ask yourself was Atiku not among of ex leaders that took country to where it is today ??.your answer to the question above will tell you who you are .

1 Like

Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
adekolaelect:
Bla bla all write up with no any maeniful point but insults . Seat down breath deeply in and out reason with your brain not with your head bcs it may not correct .Ask yourself why can't Atiku enter U.S upon much more preasure on him? Ask yourself why you have too much believe in any politician?? Ask youself is Atiku that will solve individual nigerians problems ??Ask yourself why you carry politics for head as if election will not come and go ?Ask yourself what had Atiku offered Nigerians when he was vice president ?? Ask yourself was Atiku not among of ex leaders that took country to where it is today ??.your answer to the question above will tell you who you are .
You could pick answers to hall your questions from same questions above. Atiku will visit USA when ready. And not the same way aisha buhari did when accused of money laundering into USA ( the crime which she actually commited and visa ban placed on her, but waived by USA government but was carpeted by the lying APC). After the waiver, her visa was issued . Atiku has got the visa since last year and that's for your info. Mind you, there's no place in my comment where insuited you. I only educated and corrected you. Mention that key politician in the apc today, who wasn't part of the PDP you guys are calling a bad name today? All those who defected to the apc from the PDP were those destroying the party and for your info, they'd soon find their way out...If they're not doing that already. Atiku/obi will correct the wrongs and lies of the apc.
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by budaatum: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
awelekiti:
Wait a minute, are you aware that before 2014, buhari was handed a life visa ban by USA and UK due to his stance on the ethnic , religious and political crises in Nigeria?
According to Atiku, you mean:

President Muhammadu Buhari was banned from entering the United States because Americans had reservations about his religious views, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar said Friday.
http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/02/how-buhari-was-banned-entering-us-15-years

Are you sure you are not "one of the numerous youths called lazy by the same buhari . The gullible people like you would believe this piece because our youths are truly lazy. They believe everything...no wonder they are not proactive in their thinking, which was also why none of our universities could make the best 500 global list."
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by TrueLEADER: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
When you guys finally grow up, you'll discover that this story don't sell anymore.

Youth with purpose will thrive to know the agenda that will benefit them and their personal growth and drive, not join a stale propaganda. Even suffering, yet denying that they are suffering.
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by allthingsgood: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Atiku's eye is squarely on NNPC.
Thats the main reason he is gunning for president. How to steal NNPC is his major agenda
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by allthingsgood: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
TrueLEADER:
When you guys finally grow up, you'll discover that this story don't sell anymore.

Youth with purpose will thrive to know the agenda that will benefit them and their personal growth and drive, not join a stale propaganda. Even suffering, yet denying that they are suffering.

It was confirmed by obasanjo in his book
Atiku is one of the biggest thieves in Nigeria
So u are the one that needs growing up here
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by votucudih: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
eally Atiku was barred

Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
budaatum:

According to Atiku, you mean:

President Muhammadu Buhari was banned from entering the United States because Americans had reservations about his religious views, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar said Friday.
http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/02/how-buhari-was-banned-entering-us-15-years

Are you sure you are not "one of the numerous youths called lazy by the same buhari . The gullible people like you would believe this piece because our youths are truly lazy. They believe everything...no wonder they are not proactive in their thinking, which was also why none of our universities could make the best 500 global list."
No please. The information I gave you predated what atiku said. What atiku said was a mere stale information. They know their secrets more than the masses do and that's why you and I should minimize the way we all run after them( away from politics). Cheers
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by TrueLEADER: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
allthingsgood:

Does that cure your joblessness?

Does that feed your hungry self?

Does that give you sense?
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by budaatum: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
awelekiti:
No please. The information I gave you predated what atiku said. What atiku said was a mere stale information. They know their secrets more than the masses do and that's why you and I should minimize the way we all run after them( away from politics). Cheers
I love running after them, and I do not like being ignorant. Please provide me with evidence for your claim that predates Atiku's say so.
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by allthingsgood: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
TrueLEADER:

Does that cure your joblessness?

Does that feed your hungry self?

Does that give you sense?

Obviously u are suffering from all of d above
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
budaatum:

I love running after them, and I do not like being ignorant. Please provide me with evidence for your claim that predates Atiku's say so.
I'll take permission from my pale first. If he grants it, why not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by ImperialYoruba: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
PDP has dared Buhari to prosecute Atiku if they have anything against him.

Even Atiku himself has called for arrest if government believes he has stolen from treasury.

I have message for Atiku and Saraki.

Make sure Atiku sneak out to Dubai soon as results are announced.

Make sure Saraki is not even in Nigeria BEFORE results are announced, if he wait till after he might not make it out.
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
adekolaelect:

You are a lazy youth that swallows every propaganda without using your mind to think. You are a zombie
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
allthingsgood:

Why has he not been prosecuted - zombie
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by allthingsgood: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Why has he not been prosecuted - zombie

Dumbo, let him go to America na
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by jumobi1(m): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Why do we focus on Atiku? The bottom line is we must get rid of Buhari. It doesn’t have to be Atiku we vote for. There are other contestants but Nigerians are sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Landy101(m): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2019
we can not vote a criminal as a president, simple
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
allthingsgood:

Dumbo, let him go to America na

What stop US from working with our government to extradit him?

Pap full your skull.
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by allthingsgood: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

What stop US from working with our government to extradit him?

Pap full your skull.

maggot full your brain

US dont have that time or resources to waste for a thief and looter
If he gather balls, make he cross US border
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
allthingsgood:

maggot full your brain

US dont have that time or resources to waste for a thief and looter
If he gather balls, make he cross US border

You be idiot. APC government too no get time to prosecute him too abi?
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2019
This is why i laugh at those criticizing Buhari..

Look at 99% of those against Buhari right from Atiku,Saraki,Dino.illegit buisness men and many more and you will see one basic similarities in all of them..THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT and are desperate to take Nigeria back to the dark days when our money was squandered.

Was it not same saraki that was wailing in a leaked tape that BUhari is no longer allowing free money to roll in? I pity Nigerians that are still canvassing for PDP.
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by allthingsgood: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

You be idiot. APC government too no get time to prosecute him too abi?

Dumb ass flat brain. was the crime committed in nigeria
Ewu meeee
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
allthingsgood:

Dumb ass flat brain. was the crime committed in nigeria
Ewu meeee

This is why I call you idiot.

The report detailed how Atiku Abubakar while still the vice president of Nigeria between 2000 and 2008, used offshore companies to siphon millions of dollars to his fourth wife in the United States, Jennifer Douglas.

Specifically, the report said Jennifer Douglas, an American citizen, helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States through wire transfers sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.

Was the said money not Nigerian money? Why is Nigeria waiting for America to prosecute Atiku.

Fish brain
Re: Why U.S. Barred Atiku From Being Issued Visa by allthingsgood: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

This is why I call you idiot.

The report detailed how Atiku Abubakar while still the vice president of Nigeria between 2000 and 2008, used offshore companies to siphon millions of dollars to his fourth wife in the United States, Jennifer Douglas.

Specifically, the report said Jennifer Douglas, an American citizen, helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States through wire transfers sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.

Was the said money not Nigerian money? Why is Nigeria waiting for America to prosecute Atiku.

Fish brain

Do u now see how dumb and daft you are. So u are actually aware of the indictment above, but still choose to be stupid on social media.
slowpoke. Both u and the thief atiku will eventually get your just reward. fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daura Agog As Atiku Arrives Buhari Hometown (pics) / Yoruba Establishes Its Supremacy In The South / Genocidal Herders And The Siege To Odualand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.