Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari (9179 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2019
RichFoundation:
50% of Registered voters are between the ages of 18 - 35.

#Youths Decide 2019.

Support me, I’m ready to Run.

Richard Ngene

You are in a party that houses these oppressors.

Aren't you contradicting?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by Mysselff2: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Who is this lifeless criminal trying to deceive ...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by yemison(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2019
The States you mentioned are not Western States that one influential person can control.
What happen in Ekiti and Osun state? The election was rigged and influenced by federal power. Boy think well...South South and South East are not like South West.

Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never!
A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states. At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state.
With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen[/b]. 

It is good to know we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law.
You still have the support of over the 15 million people that voted for you in 2015 and many more.
May God answer your prayers and be with you as you Keep taking us to the NEXT LEVEL Daddy!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2019
WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by ReachHard: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A party that have nothing to offer apart from lies upon lies. Claiming to be fighting corruption but harboring thieves like GANDOLLAR and calling Abacha a saint.
Buhari has nothing to offer apart from ruining the country and rearing cows.No wonder they call Nigeria a zoo because of Buhari and his people. Cattle roaming everywhere without control. We need to correct this!!!!!

VOTE ATIKU who knows how to run School and Business.....these will help our Educational System and increase productivity.
VOTE OBI who is a business man....this will increase investor whilst creating jobs and improving economy.

VOTE ATIKU/OBI

VOTE PDP!!!!

Lets get Nigeria Working.
God Bless you all.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by Gkemz: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2019
If free and fair election will prevail nonentities like Buhari won't smell any position.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by sholamii(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
MAI GASKIYA

SAI BABA

MR INTEGRITY

4+4
Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by fasho01(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
And what should we do with you warning your appointees who are obviously working for your interest

Just know we'll resist any attempt to force your lifelessness on us for another four years

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by GetCofOProperty: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2019
[b]Does the president have to warn the INEC before they know what to do right? If his appointment have been based on merit, not biased and with conscienteous non-partisan people in the right authority, then what are we talking about? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by GetCofOProperty: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Does the president have to warn the INEC before they know what to do right? If his appointment have been based on merit, not biased and with conscientious non-partisan people in the right authority, then what are we talking about? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by bejeria101(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Your warning fit light candle?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari by gare(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
We would believe you after the elections, not now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents / Amaechi: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Line Generates ₦300 Million Monthly / Supreme Court Upholds Inec's Deregistration Of 22 Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.