Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR (4227 Views)

ABC Of Tiger Generator ( I Pass My Neighbour) / I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR SOLAR SYSTEM (UPGRADEABLE) + 10 WATT SOLAR STANDING FAN / How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Low energy solar pressing iron available for sale.It works with Nepa,small solar systems and even i pass my neighbour generator.Now you are rest assured of ironing your clothes at all time

Whatsapp chat
https:///2348170368264

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Whatsapp/Mobile: 07067866986,07068410532

Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
solar iron
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Iron your clothes with ease
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2019
For ironing
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by NextDayPP: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Can we have full specs please. Thanks
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Available
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by HungerMustGo: 12:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Oga. There's nothing like Solar pressing Iron. Simply tell us how many watts the Iron is.

As long as the iron is more than 200 watts it will certainly damage an I pass my Neighbour generator in a short time frame.

I can bet that the iron in your picture is more than 600 watts.

I'm certain of all I've just shared cos I've tested and proved it with damaged generators following.
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2019
HungerMustGo:
Oga. There's nothing like Solar pressing Iron. Simply tell us how many watts the Iron is.

As long as the iron is more than 200 watts it will certainly damage an I pass my Neighbour generator in a short time frame.

I can bet that the iron in your picture is more than 600 watts.

I'm certain of all I've just shared cos I've tested and proved it with damaged generators following.
The solar iron is 150 watt.It can never damage your generator.I will upload a demonstration video of the product
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by HungerMustGo: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2019
surrogatesng:
The solar iron is 150 watt.It can never damage your generator.I will upload a demonstration video of the product

Oh! Nice. I'm expecting. Though I sure do hope that China didn't change the wattage label on the iron as they do with their products.

I've never seen a 150 watt iron and even all the 200 watts I've used can hardly heat enough to iron a clothing fabric yet puts a lot of pressure on Tiger generators.
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Still available
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
HungerMustGo:

Oh! Nice. I'm expecting. Though I sure do hope that China didn't change the wattage label on the iron as they do with their products.

I've never seen a 150 watt iron and even all the 200 watts I've used can hardly heat enough to iron a clothing fabric yet puts a lot of pressure on Tiger generators.
U see u funny... So u wan use an iron clothe b4, it's strictly for pressing your hair and ur eyebrows occasionally tongue

2 Likes

Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
solar iron for pressing cloth.Very good quality
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Solar pressing iron
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by surrogatesng: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
You can iron your clothes with ease
Re: SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR by solarhaven55: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes …Yes…Yes �
In Our Quest to Bring User Satisfaction To Clients of Solar System ,
We Introduce an Energy Efficient Pressing Iron , Normally Iron are one of the Energy Draining Appliances on Solar Systems and They are Usually not Advisable to use .

There are Normal Pressing Iron with Power Rating Up too 3000watts, But now here is an Inverter Iron rated 500watts, Very Portable and Get Hot in few Seconds .

This Inverter Iron can Be used on Our Solar System Starting from 2kva Above , You can Purchase it out rightly for 20,000 naira or Get it Free if you Order any of Our Solar Systems Ranging from 2kva Above .

For More information call or What’s app us on ☎️ 08103294358, 08058397042 . Or visit our website: www.Solarhaven.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E63 (brand New) 3g Wlan Bluetooth Web Etc For Sale Or Barter Trade 34k / HP DV6, Corei5,1G Nvidia Graphic, 750GB,Fingerprint Beat audio,Webcam,Bluetooth / Limited Edition Blackberry Playbook 32gb 4G LTE--- It Uses SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.