Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator (2390 Views)

ABC Of Tiger Generator ( I Pass My Neighbour) / SOLAR PRESSING IRON.IT WORKS WITH NEPA,SOLAR AND I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GENERATOR / Inverter Needed That Can Charge With I Better Pass My Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
hello house pls how do i get to iron my cloths using tiger gen
better pass your neighbour cos theres virtually no other means of power supply here

eard theres some kinda iron suitable for such gens
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by ojun50(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
If u don't like d generator again u can be using it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
chai ...i thought theres some kind of iron suitable for tiger gen nd co
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by SirLakes: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Say bye bye �
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by Taiwo20(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Emzyme:
chai ...i thought theres some kind of iron suitable for tiger gen nd co

You already have the answer to your question. There's a small pressing iron for that.
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by adecamp(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Get a charcoal iron

1 Like

Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by bigl: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Emzyme:
hello house pls how do i get to iron my cloths using tiger gen
better pass your neighbour cos theres virtually no other means of power supply here

eard theres some kinda iron suitable for such gens

One guy made one stuff like that and enables you to use normal iron on I pass my Neighbour generator.

Can’t remember the name of the boxed device like that but it’s possible cos even plate/electric cooker can be used according to that guy. Google it bro
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Taiwo20:

You already have the answer to your question. There's a small pressing iron for that.

the only prob i dont knw the name of such iron or how to identify it
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by surrogatesng: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
I have a better alternative.Check my signature
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by Taiwo20(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Emzyme:

the only prob i dont knw the name of such iron or how to identify it

I have it...

Check Alaba market....or anywhere you can fine ibo boys.

I would try to add a pic of it tomorrow.
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Taiwo20:

I have it...

Check Alaba market....or anywhere you can fine ibo boys.

I would try to add a pic of it tomorrow.

ok tanks expecting the pix soon
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by HungerMustGo: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
bigl:

One guy made one stuff like that and enables you to use normal iron on I pass my Neighbour generator.

Can’t remember the name of the boxed device like that but it’s possible cos even plate/electric cooker can be used according to that guy. Google it bro

It doesn't work. it damaged my generator

1 Like

Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by HungerMustGo: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Emzyme:

ok tanks expecting the pix soon

its a 300 watts iron. It will damage the generator as time goes on. Most Tiger generators have between 400 or 600 watts as their running watts.

A 300 watts iron will need about 3 times its wattage to start which makes it 900watts.

The iron will eventually drop to 300 watts but by that time its already overloaded your generator and gradually causing internal damages unknown to you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by bigl: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2018
HungerMustGo:

It doesn't work. it damaged my generator

Damn! Really? You don't know how much I value your response bro!

i felt i should have gotten it back then but thanks for this heads up!
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by maxjax(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
there's a device you buy and plug your iron to it......don't know the name of the device tho, but I have once heard of it on radio ads
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2018
HungerMustGo:

its a 300 watts iron. It will damage the generator as time goes on. Most Tiger generators have between 400 or 600 watts as their running watts.

A 300 watts iron will need about 3 times its wattage to start which makes it 900watts.

The iron will eventually drop to 300 watts but by that time its already overloaded your generator and gradually causing internal damages unknown to you.

Ok

I would switch off every appliance
Just d iron would b plugged

Is there a lower watt iron?
Any particular brand name , so i dnt buy one with 300 watt on d body when its more than that
How about the price ?
Re: How Do I Iron With Better Pass My Neighbour Generator by HungerMustGo: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Emzyme:

Ok

I would switch off every appliance
Just d iron would b plugged

Is there a lower watt iron?
Any particular brand name , so i dnt buy one with 300 watt on d body when its more than that
How about the price ?

Bros I said it will gradually damage your tiger generator. But if you want to try then good luck. Any lower watt than 300watts iron will hardly produce heat enough to iron your clothes.

(1) (Reply)

Clean American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale ✅✔️✔️✔️✅ / Us Slightly Used Blackberry Torch 9800 (rea & Black Avilable)57k&53k / Dell Inspiron E1705 Business Laptop 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.