Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 (15358 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Afamed: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2019
schoolboij:

Yeah. They are fighting for you.
You are the dumbest wailer I ever known.
Kindly ignore that boy, the boy is one of the few dead brain remaining in PDP
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by martowskin1(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2019
Oma307:

very funny with your comment, after insulting them but come on to say we have accept one of the two. truth talk

But is the fact, no matter how I dislike both of them, we must endup withone
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Moukandjo: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Immanuels7:
greedy statement from atiku.. he should watch his mouth o.. or i cease supporting him
Why you dey overrate yourself & importance? Why you dey threaten Atiku with your insignificant one vote?
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by jrusky(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2019
That is all I need. To accept it was a mistake voting for apc and not that alone it was a big mistake for gej to allowed apc to be registered as party in the first place, it was a mistake Nigerians were deceived to vote for apc and it was a mistake for gej to allowed apc to played victim politics.

And the bigger mistake is allowing the election to hold and eventually accept defeat was the biggest mistake but definitely this mistakes will be correct one good day and the day has come.

Apc is a mistake all Nigerians are regretting till today except those zombies from the Alien world who can't reason independently. Everyday I wake up the more I hate anything apc with passion.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Seetto: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74559818:
Sane, honest, Patriotic and hardworking Nigerians, Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters* 

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari'(Saraki and Atiku) etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

* They are the one who swore on their father's head that Buhari died in Aso rock, and later in UK. Then they said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate) and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth.

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ etc They are the beneficiaries of corruption. They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen etc Its no longer business As usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (na lie!!!)

* When you remind them of how corruption in last government has ruined the nation....they ask you to stop talking about the past

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and his fighting corruption...they say his son has a power bike.

* When Evans the kidnapper say something against Buhari, he becomes an hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, Reno, GEJ, Atiku, etc)...then they say look at the message not the messenger (what meaningful words do the robber want to utter?)

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB. 

* Every good news of the nation brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

* Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

* Inform them about the agricultural revolution how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation feed the nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!)

* When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

Let us stop here abeg....
How many we wan talk?!
But definitely, the willfully blind will forever be blind and the wilfully deaf, will be deaf for ever.

President Buhari, The looter of our National treasury are still so much in PAINS from 2015 because you blocked all avenue for them to continue their looting as usual.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74559818:
Sane, honest, Patriotic and hardworking Nigerians, Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters* 

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari'(Saraki and Atiku) etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

* They are the one who swore on their father's head that Buhari died in Aso rock, and later in UK. Then they said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate) and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth.

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ etc They are the beneficiaries of corruption. They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen etc Its no longer business As usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (na lie!!!)

* When you remind them of how corruption in last government has ruined the nation....they ask you to stop talking about the past

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and his fighting corruption...they say his son has a power bike.

* When Evans the kidnapper say something against Buhari, he becomes an hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, Reno, GEJ, Atiku, etc)...then they say look at the message not the messenger (what meaningful words do the robber want to utter?)

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB. 

* Every good news of the nation brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

* Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

* Inform them about the agricultural revolution how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation feed the nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!)

* When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

How many we wan talk?!
But definitely, the willfully blind will forever be blind and the wilfully deaf, will be deaf for ever.

President Buhari, The looter of our National treasury are still so much in PAINS from 2015 because you blocked all avenue for them to continue their looting as usual.

SPOT ON!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by PointZerom: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Afamed:

Schmuck, show us where you and CBN Governor handed the Treasury to the Tinubu and Akpabio.Or you keep your mouth closed

I can only see where your CBN governor handed the treasury to Atiku and Saraki.

Yeyedeysmell.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2019
silastemplar:
SPOT ON!
BLESS YOU!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2019
jrusky:
That is all I need. To accept it was a mistake voting for apc and not that alone it was a big mistake for gej to allowed apc to be registered as party in the first place, it was a mistake Nigerians were deceived to vote for apc and it was a mistake for gej to allowed apc to played victim politics.

And the bigger mistake is allowing the election to hold and eventually accept defeat was the biggest mistake but definitely this mistakes will be correct one good day and the day has come.

Apc is a mistake all Nigerians are regretting till today except those zombies from the Alien world who can't reason independently. Everyday I wake up the more I hate anything apc with passion.
have you thought to think you are probably the problem. clogging up your heart with so much hate while the world passes you by. You will not learn, be happy or dtect opportunities with suich a closed mindset

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by chiangwar: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2019
the opportunity to correct the mistakes we have made is now this 2019
Vote for PDP vote for Atiku /Obi

Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/atiku-saraki-made-mistake-voting-apc-2015/
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Bizibi(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2019
I remember when they ganged up against gej.....this life ehhhhh,one have to be very careful.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by arabbunkum: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Zombie-infested thread.

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by bluecircle470: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Shameless idiots
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Uteghe(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
grin

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by fof1: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74559818:

How many we wan talk?!

MISPLACED & SYCOPHANTICALLY CONSTRUCTED.U WILL BE ASHAMED.THEY ARE SAME PEOPLE AND NOT BETTER IN ANY measures.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by ipobarecriminals: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2019
smiley cheesy sad smiley cheesy wink sad cheesy sad we dnt want a mistake/ confusionist to rule ova us.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Nitah1: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/atiku-saraki-made-mistake-voting-apc-2015/
The fools were never apc members but pdp spies sent to distabilis apc government.
Thank God for scattering them all.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by chukseric504869: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
u will return to apc come 2023 ,4+4 is sacrosant.pmb we know
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by livelymatilda22: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
You were warned then but your hatred from a soft democrat called Jonathan led all of you to go and resurrect a failed communist and terrorist called Buhari just to wrest power from GEJ and today we all know the outcome... Wallahi if not for the suffering of innocent Nigerians we would vote Buhari enmasse so all of you that packaged the terror called Buhari can feel his full brunt just like Dino Melaye
Please,can you promise me and everybody that you will retain this your moniker after the general election? I beg you

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Nitah1: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2019
chiangwar:
the opportunity to correct the mistakes we have made is now this 2019
Vote for PDP vote for Atiku /Obi

And so shall you continue shouting vote atiku till pmb will be sworen in.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by SalamRushdie: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Please,can you promise me and everybody that you will retain this your moniker after the general election? I beg you

the moniker will be retired after Atiku is sworn
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by akdjr(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2019
And you made a mistake contesting against Buhari.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by searchlight: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
No campaign slogan

No campaign logo

Just jumping around ranting.

4+4= Next Level
campaign slogan " restructuring" logo "get Nigeria working again" anyway I don't expect you to react otherwise cus last time I googled you were still a ZOMBIE
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2019
silastemplar:
have you thought to think you are probably the problem. clogging up your heart with so much hate while the world passes you by. You will not learn, be happy or dtect opportunities with suich a closed mindset

What opportunity are you talking about Do i need Buhari or apc for anything? Hell No. I grew up knowing Buhari since barracks days he retired same rank with my dad so bro I'm not hungry person waiting for Buhari or apc fake opportunity they can't offer jobless Nigerians for close to 4 years in power rather all they offers are lies, unemploy, propaganda, insecurity, nepotism etc.

I don't pretend ok the truth is I have never like buhari because I know who Buhari is way far back and he can never change. I wouldn't have hate apc these much if they had took over power to lecture pdp how to govern but it's now pdp that are lecturìng them it's so annoying and disgraceful.

So bro I'm not waiting or need Buhari or apc opportunity I have no respect for a grandfather's, fathers(apc chieftains) telling lies every time. Lies lies and lies.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by searchlight: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74559818:

How many we wan talk?!

you just wasted space writing rubbish
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by kwaidakwai(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
I want to do your type of mistake in 2019 and know how it feels.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by ZACHIE: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
jrusky:

A sound Democrat is talking gibberish.
Blawdy wailers
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by smalls001: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
You clowns did not make any mistake. You voted APC because of your selfish interest and now you're in PDP doing exactly the same thing. You will never win.......
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Glink2018(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
No campaign slogan

No campaign logo

Just jumping around ranting.

4+4= Next Level

I laugh in swali language....
Don't except what is obtainable in normal political setting to happen in Nigeria... everything jaga-jaga.
Just accept it or you leave it ....
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Stori stori stories every day
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Ugosample(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
dokyOloye:
What zombies don't know is that many people who voted Buhari in 2015 will not vote him this time and then there's nobody who didn't vote him in 2015 that will vote him this time around.
that's just the truth

what they are banking on is rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25,000MW Siemens Power Project Begins Q1 2022 / Bola Tinubu Wishes Yemi Osinbajo A Happy 65th Birthday / El-Rufai: Buni Hid A Court Injunction Stopping APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.