Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 (15357 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by hush15: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
No campaign slogan

No campaign logo

Just jumping around ranting.

4+4= Next Level

there is campaign Logo, pls find attached

there is csmpaign slogan and its called Get Nigeria Working Again.

Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by runthingd(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
No campaign slogan

No campaign logo

Just jumping around ranting.

4+4= Next Level

Shey u no get sense ni?

After Growing Nigeria we'll now move to the next level.

#ATIKUOBI
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by temitopteas: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nice Write Up Indeed ...Pls Note I Support No Party Or Political Individuals But I Vote For Who I Deemed Fit 2 Take Us 2 D Promise Land .. I Like To Ask Dis Ur "4+ 4" Of A Tin , What Ar D Basis Of Adding Another 4 Yrs When It Is Clear That D First 4 Yrs Was Summed Up Wit Nothing... Poverty A1, Poor Standard Of Living A1, Insecurity A1, Curbing Terrorist Attack/ Reduction In Kilings F9- Pls Check D Death Rate Within The First 4 Yrs, How Wel Have They Managed D Herdsmen Issues~f9, Education(ASUU Nasu And Nans)~f9, Reduction In Petrol P Price~ F9,cost Of Feeding + transportation~ X3(e.g Rice) In Africa ... A) D Largest Economy B4 The First Four Yrs And Nw... B) 9ja Poverty Rate In Africa ...And Nw After 4 Yrs. Economically a)Gdp b4 2015 and after.b)net national income b4 2015 and after. c) foreign direct investment b4 2015 and After.. What Actually Is Baba Doing Right B4 adding Anoda 4yrs, Perhaps Fighting Corruption And Recovery Of Looted Funds..
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Sholaco: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
The mistake kill two of u....losers sad .....useless pig want power at all cost not minding what ever befall the country and the masses. God punish all of you
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by temitopteas: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
@. Ex~president(gudluck) Wasn't Fighting Corruption And D Dasuki's Of Dis Wrld Were Busy Diverting Amunation Funds And Nw Sai Baba Is Nt Diverting Any Fund But Acquiring Amunations Bt Compare D Death Rate Btwn 2015 And Nw Compared 2 Ex Presidos Tenure Any Increase ? Are Dey Terrorist Or More Of Civilians. B > Baba Is Recovering Looted Funds And We Ar Stil Borrowing 2 Finance Our Budget And Capital Projects So If I May Ask What Ar Dey Using D Recovered Funds 4... C> How Many Of Those Looters Have They Sentenced And Serving Jail Terms..+ How Many Of Them Presently Are From Apc And Pdp.. Nw I Ask Is Buhari Fighting Corruption Or Dancing Zanku's Leg Work With Corruption Let Him Learn From China True Meaning Of Fight Against Corruption. In All 4 Me The Word Stupidity Means When We Know The Truth, See The Truth And Stil Decides 2 Shy Away From It... Let Me Go And Check My Pvc Inside The Freezer .. Brb
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by jp130(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
I thought education would make Nigerians governable but this government is laying a very good foundation for Nigerians and yet the educated ones are yet to see it
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by temitopteas: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
jp130:
I thought education would make Nigerians governable but this government is laying a very good foundation for Nigerians and yet the educated ones are yet to see it
How Did U Expect Dem 2 See It Cos ASUU Strike Is 60 Days+...Oga O
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Kusetic(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Op where did he say he made mistake voting for APC? he might as well have been saying he made mistakes when he was a vice president and would like to do things differently.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Bhol28: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
The same way u said u regretted ever joining PDP that same year.
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by feddis(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
All these words trying to justify a lifeless tyrant? Don't you think you need help?

post=74559818:
Sane, honest, Patriotic and hardworking Nigerians, Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters* 

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari'(Saraki and Atiku) etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

* They are the one who swore on their father's head that Buhari died in Aso rock, and later in UK. Then they said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate) and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth.

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ etc They are the beneficiaries of corruption. They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen etc Its no longer business As usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (na lie!!!)

* When you remind them of how corruption in last government has ruined the nation....they ask you to stop talking about the past

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and his fighting corruption...they say his son has a power bike.

* When Evans the kidnapper say something against Buhari, he becomes an hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, Reno, GEJ, Atiku, etc)...then they say look at the message not the messenger (what meaningful words do the robber want to utter?)

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB. 

* Every good news of the nation brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

* Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

* Inform them about the agricultural revolution how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation feed the nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!)

* When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

Let us stop here abeg....
How many we wan talk?!
But definitely, the willfully blind will forever be blind and the wilfully deaf, will be deaf for ever.

President Buhari, The looter of our National treasury are still so much in PAINS from 2015 because you blocked all avenue for them to continue their looting as usual.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
jrusky:

What opportunity are you talking about Do i need Buhari or apc for anything? Hell No. I grew up knowing Buhari since barracks days he retired same rank with my dad so bro I'm not hungry person waiting for Buhari or apc fake opportunity they can't offer jobless Nigerians for close to 4 years in power rather all they offers are lies, unemploy, propaganda, insecurity, nepotism etc.

I don't pretend ok the truth is I have never like buhari because I know who Buhari is way far back and he can never change. I wouldn't have hate apc these much if they had took over power to lecture pdp how to govern but it's now pdp that are lecturìng them it's so annoying and disgraceful.

So bro I'm not waiting or need Buhari or apc opportunity I have no respect for a grandfather's, fathers(apc chieftains) telling lies every time. Lies lies and lies.
i still see much hate but anyways to each his own. Good luck!
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by duwdu: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74559818:
Sane, honest, Patriotic and hardworking Nigerians, Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters* 

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari'(Saraki and Atiku) etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

* They are the one who swore on their father's head that Buhari died in Aso rock, and later in UK. Then they said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate) and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth.

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ etc They are the beneficiaries of corruption. They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen etc Its no longer business As usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (na lie!!!)

* When you remind them of how corruption in last government has ruined the nation....they ask you to stop talking about the past

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and his fighting corruption...they say his son has a power bike.

* When Evans the kidnapper say something against Buhari, he becomes an hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, Reno, GEJ, Atiku, etc)...then they say look at the message not the messenger (what meaningful words do the robber want to utter?)

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB. 

* Every good news of the nation brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

* Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

* Inform them about the agricultural revolution how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation feed the nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!)

* When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

Let us stop here abeg....
How many we wan talk?!
But definitely, the willfully blind will forever be blind and the wilfully deaf, will be deaf for ever.

President Buhari, The looter of our National treasury are still so much in PAINS from 2015 because you blocked all avenue for them to continue their looting as usual.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Worth keeping handy.

P34c3
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by livelymatilda22: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

the moniker will be retired after Atiku is sworn
Now I understand... I just hope you won't cry blood after the election... Don't let me say something else.. Lol
Re: Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015 by chiangwar: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2019
ATIKULAEDT NOW BEFORE IS LATE FOR YOU .

Nitah1:
And so shall you continue shouting vote atiku till pmb will be sworen in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Wishes Yemi Osinbajo A Happy 65th Birthday / Anti-Tinubu Comments: Machina Campaign Team Chides Lawan’s Supporters / Mahmood Yakubu Should Face Prosecution, PDP Tells Police, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.