Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (11749 Views)

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / FG To Begin Emissions Control Programme January 1, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by gurunlocker: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2019
This man always give answers that doesn't correlate with the question, I don't know why? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by KEVIND: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

what's the difference between the president you are trying to ridicule and you that can't differentiate between LIVE and LIFE?

Thanks for the correction. The difference between me and President Muhammadu Buhari is that my words carry no weight and i'm not representing more than 190 million intelligent people ( The Nigerian People). If his mistakes were misspelling of words then Nobody will complain.

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by ayampissed: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
KEVIND:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9b9xrFUDRY

President Buhari refuse to grant LIFE interview, instead the interview was prerecorded to avoid stories that touches the heart. It was aired yesterday 7 Jan 2019 on Arise TV.

Yet the same panel that interviewed him admitted that nothing was omitted from the recorded interview. every conversation was intact when they received their copy.

mind you, they also admitted the that the president isn't aware of them not allowed to record the interview themselves.

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by ReachHard: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by Daviddson(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558197:

Funny!
Stop ridiculing yourself Mr man. It's not by force to comment; if you don't have any germaine comment to make, just keep shut and read the comments of others rather than spamming Nairaland with very unintelligent comments, foolish mêmes and quoting people unnecessarily!
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by GodblessNig247(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2019
ayampissed:

Yet the same panel that interviewed him admitted that nothing was omitted from the recorded interview. every conversation was intact when they received their copy.

mind you, they also admitted the that the president isn't aware of them not allowed to record the interview themselves.

He is not always aware of what's happening!!! Is it not a shame!!!!
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by KEVIND: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2019
myboy2111:

Life or Live ....Mr Story that touch...for you to even put the word in capital letter grin grin grin Na wao, you ridiculed yourself with the word you want to use to ridicule our President...

How can you compare a misspelt word to a monumental failure of a President. For your information I didn't ridicule myself cos you don't know me. Channel your frustrations to your president.

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by FroshJaynex(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2019
God, how did Nigerians end up with this thing? eii, as big as Nigeria is, this is the best they can produce to lead them to a better side. Am Ghanaian but am so ashamed of Africa in whole.

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by fasho01(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Very uninspiring

Don't honestly know what's wrong with all these paid urchins spamming every thread in support of this lifeless fellow. Asin, is your conscience this cheap, no matter the amount you're all being paid to be on the wrong side of history? Please let's be true to ourselves.. Buhari is a colossal failure
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by Wisdomsmiley: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Imagine, Just look at the way Baba was dissecting and making valid points about how he will take Nigeria to the NEXT LEVEL.

And some are still saying nonsense and borrowed speech

Just listen to the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

4+4=8

2 Likes

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A party that have nothing to offer apart from lies upon lies. Claiming to be fighting corruption but harboring thieves like GANDOLLAR and calling Abacha a saint.
Buhari has nothing to offer apart from ruining the country and rearing cows.No wonder they call Nigeria a zoo because of Buhari and his people. Cattle roaming everywhere without control. We need to correct this!!!!!

VOTE ATIKU who knows how to run School and Business.....these will help our Educational System and increase productivity.
VOTE OBI who is a business man....this will increase investor whilst creating jobs and improving economy.

VOTE ATIKU/OBI

VOTE PDP!!!!

Lets get Nigeria Working.
God Bless you all.
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by JubiGold(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2019
I love u BUHARI haters and wailers will NVR see anything good in u.
u have my vote and the good ppl of this country anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by mknigeriagreat: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2019
KEVIND:

Thanks for the correction. The difference between me and President Muhammadu Buhari is that my words carry no weight and i'm not representing more than 190 million intelligent people ( The Nigerian People). If his mistakes were misspelling of words then Nobody will complain.

I totally doubt that. You guys will always have a something to say. That said, in my own opinion, I think he's trying his best and I will pick him ahead of Atiku based on the latter's past deeds. If I may ask you, who do you think is the better president between president Obama and president Trump? Just a bit of diversion to make a point. I want to engage you intelligently and objectively because you sound matured and decent.

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
OneManLegion:
I just like this man smiley ..

Calm, composed and dignified at all times.

The people you like show the person you are.
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by Xioxing: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=kereman1 post=74558160][/quote] Hahaha brother easy!!!
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by tempest69: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Aku2078:
Is it not better this man dies already

His essence of living is not relevant at all

His not even better than the dead ones
after your parents and loved ones die with Atiku..
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by Oladipupo33(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2019
May Allah bless our own pmb

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by GleestarsMag: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2019
WATCH NOW!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA3qs_39vz4

Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transport, was among dozens of All Progressives Congress (APC) leaders inaugurated into the Presidential Campaign Council of the party in Abuja on Monday.

This is despite the emergence of leaked audios during which the former Rivers Governor, among others, criticised Buhari as someone who “doesn’t care” and “doesn’t listen to anybody”.

“The President does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read?” Amaechi had said in the audio.

“I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the President said, ‘what is my business with goat sellers’”?

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by obayendo1010(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria i wonder went are we gonna learn and this is the same man we are trusting with running the country?
Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by ndat(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Very sincere and lovely. no lie to earn vote no corner corner

"vote for people that are qualified by your conscience into power"
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ARISE NEWS 7TH JAN, 2019

1 Like

Re: 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 by njelrapheal: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why is thr president avoiding being filmed here in Nigeria. Can u imagine what the this day me is saying. There was some pressure , later, nta will record and give them tape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures / Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari / Army Denies Detaining Musa Adamu Over Religious Affiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.