Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? (25891 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / US, Isreal Gives Buhari 7 Days To Re Instate CJN. Threaten Military Action. / 90 Minutes Exclusive Interview With The President - Muhammadu Buhari 7/1/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nice2023(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2023
I remembered when Buhari came into power,there were jubilation from right,left and centre, and after the jubilation came sorrow.

People were kidnapped,bokoharam decimated villages and bandits started their raping and ransacking most villages in the entire north west region and many more that we may not remember now.

But in the midst of these crises,they were booms and downs in the economy,people became extremely poor and some were extremely rich like never before.

Now,how have u guys fared in these 7years of Buhari considering the cost of living in our today's economy and what have u achieved so far?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2023
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by thesicilian: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
A lot. I finished school, got a job. Met a good man though he's Obidient and he's becoming nuts with this Obi thing. He doesn't understand politics.
Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin

167 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Omihanifa: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
His regime is a total disaster. There's no legacy to his name. History will be very harsh to him.

Throughout his 8years he was a lame duck.

249 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ecolime(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Most of those who even managed to buy Tokunbo car and build small bungalow don sell everything go do UK Masters.

Buhari na disaster. We shouldn't expect much under the current election rigger but my prayer and hope is that Nigerians thrive this time around.

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. Most of them don't. To them it's all about tribal sentiments and entitlement. You have to be patient with him and be there for him in this mourning period grin grin grin
Ahh, mu baby no go mourn. He's now opening his eyes to reality.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
I pity the man that's dating this deluded female undecided
Don't pity him cos he's doing fine. He's getting cured from una Obidient jazzz

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by falcon01: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2023
-Expanded my business
-Saved 2m
-Got a car
-Got connections
But if you hear things I lost ehhhnn, Hmmmm atleast we are alive.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nice2023(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2023
falcon01:
-Expanded my business
-Saved 2m
-Got a car
-Got connections
But if you hear things I lost ehhhnn, Hmmmm atleast we are alive.

Nice one...keep it up.

Is not easy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

If u can support this old man in politics,I fear u might end up with a fool as husband. Your boy friend must be a descent guy and should be more afraid having a drug supporter as a girl friend.
Don't you ever mentioned my bf. He's far better than you. Getat

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nice2023(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Don't you ever mentioned my bf. He's far better than you. Getat

E pain u...like ata rodo.

Dating a man is not an achievement except men don finish for this country. U must be very cheap of a woman to see dating as an achievement.

I read through ur comment but i can conclude that u are extremely cheap!

Sorry madam.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

E pain u...like ata rodo.
May Keke napep jam you today

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nice2023(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

May Keke napep jam you today

I have two cars...in ten years,I can't remember when I entered keke.

I wish u same.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Goodlady(f): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Nice2023:

I have two cars...in ten years,I can't remember when I entered keke.

I wish u same.
Keke ll jam you wen you carry your heavy legs to waka

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Nice2023(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Keke ll jam you wen you carry your heavy legs to waka

Funny u sha.

I like u despite your Shakara.

I can't wish my fellow human evil except he or she is evil.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Kasdat5(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Niger bridge .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Jollos(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Buhari 7yrs so far was a disaster.

Am into piggery, in 2021 1tonne of pkc which is a waste was 35k and as at now is 110k for 1tonne. Not to talk of other ingredients.

Many pig farmers can not sustain their farm again.

Things are really bad.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by heykims(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
What I achieved.
I witnessed his entry into office, close to making his exit, I'm alive!!
Even some who mocked his health and claimed he would die in office are not alive today.
Some soon to die are making similar statements about the incoming GCFR, Tinubu. Let them know, God is the giver and taker of life.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ImoleNaija: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
A ki n gbo buburu lenu abore.

Tinubu's reign shall bring us comfort by the grace of God.

Earthquakes:

Amen ooo if he truly wins but if not may it bring you and your family calamity Amen..

If all your wishes & prayers couldn't make Obi win or prevent the rigging, like you claimed, your curse wouldn't hurt even a fly.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Had to give myself brain and start a biz before I chop AGBADO FLAKES for breakfast, AGBADO SWALLOW for lunch and AGBADO FRIES for dinner.

Poverty is a bastard.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by wunmi590(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023

I don't even know what to say...

But I sha get good paying job under his government, but he's not the one that gave me, I worked for it...

I also spent more than my budget on daily basis just because of his incompetence...

But there are some people who made it under him sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin
Was in OND before he ascended the position,and I couldn't go back for my HND.... worked in different bakeries within the 7 years......And I ended up with keke angry

But Buhari wicked finish cha,just like this man for bottom.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by 9jaChooseTinubu: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you like don't go and hustle, continue pushing the blame of your failures.

There are poor miserable people in the most transparent Nations of the world.

Likewise people whom are doing exceptional well in the most corruption and hostile nations through legit means

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by oka4ugoo: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing, absolutely nothing but huge debts here and here.

Even the Peter Obi Presidency that we worked so hard to achieve was also stolen from us.

cry cry cry cry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
sad sad sad
Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Gangster1ms: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing!
He had a chance to redeem himself by conducting credible elections and he failed tremendously as usual.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? by Indelibleage: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
I served, did my postgraduate program, married and had a kid. That's positive side. But on the other hand, it's very terrible under this administration. Nevertheless, God's there for us in Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream / FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.