Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls (5835 Views)

Feb. Polls: PDP Salutes Oyo People Over Overwhelming Support For Atiku Abubakar / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by MrSix: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
theoldpretender:

1.Some of the 200m are ineligible to vote due to being you know under 18.

2.Some people did not bother to register.

Yeah bro...I understand.
But it's not just cool that was why I made that comment.

And from the 84mil, maybe about 70mil will vote.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
lordcornel:
51 million is going to articulate FC while lifeless FC will score below 30m.
I thought south south and east has 23 million voters
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by Otakom87(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2019
I just hope pdp is seeing the catchment areas. Lagos and kano. Unfortunately they don't have a strong structure in this areas. They are busy ranting on social media.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by Demol4trillions(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2019
NEXT LEVEL

Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by donnie(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Chai these rogues have already planned their rigging strategy cool
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by shachris02: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

I thought south south and east has 23 million voters

in your mind only SS and SE would vote atiku right?

The truth is that it's only ATIKU that can get upwards of 80% vote in a particular region (SE for instance).

Buhari cannot smell that in any region, not even SW and NW.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by Bsmartt(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
So It's either 4+4=8 (Buhari) or 4=4 (Atiku). The number 84 actually coincides with these two major candidates.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by senatordave1(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

in your mind only SS and SE would vote atiku right?

The truth is that it's only ATIKU that can get upwards of 80% vote in a particular region (SE for instance).

Buhari cannot smell that in any region, not even SW and NW.
Since you dont have a mind,i dont blame you.buhari against a sitting president had 75% in nw/ne.as a sitting president,your common sense should tell you that he will get more.atiku as a non southerner will get less than gej got in the south coupled with low turnout.well,you dont know how elections are done so am wasting my time.with the use of incident forms,atiku has lost
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by islandmoon: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Aisha zakari, Inec please what happens to all those uncollected PVC in your custody during election? the civil society and international observers should take note.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by Anambralstson: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Otakom87:
I just hope pdp is seeing the catchment areas. Lagos and kano. Unfortunately they don't have a strong structure in this areas. They are busy ranting on social media.
I hope you've been following Nigeria election, 2015 presidential election, Lagos state had 5.8 million registered voters, on election day 1.8 were registered to vote, two major political parties APC got 792,469 PDP got 632,236 votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by shachris02: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Since you dont have a mind,i dont blame you.buhari against a sitting president had 75% in nw/ne.as a sitting president,your common sense should tell you that he will get more.atiku as a non southerner will get less than gej got in the south coupled with low turnout.well,you dont know how elections are done so am wasting my time.with the use of incident forms,atiku has lost

See this one.

2015 had North against South and we know how tribalistic the north can be. People like kwankwansho and Tambuwal, sons of the land that helped buhari to rig are now working for Atiku, a fulani prince.

That SE that now has their real son in contest, would give ATIKU at least 85% of their votes is not in doubt.

You are quite naive when it comes to reading elections. Buhari is in a very tight spot. Reason he's been parambulating about at the tail end of this tenure trying to mask his failures.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by BanevsJoker(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2019
MrSix:
84mil will decide the fate of 200mil?
Actually, less than 100 people will decide. The INEC officials in charge of announcing results will decide. They initiated it in Ekiti, perfected it in Osun, and will fully implement it in February 2019.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by senatordave1(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

See this one.

2015 had North against South and we know how tribalistic the north can be. People like kwankwansho and Tambuwal, sons of the land that helped buhari to rig are now working for Atiku, a fulani prince.

That SE that now has their real son in contest, would give ATIKU at least 85% of their votes is not in doubt.

You are quite naive when it comes to reading elections. Buhari is in a very tight spot. Reason he's been parambulating about at the tail end of this tenure trying to mask his failures.
I believe atiku is the one perambulating.he will really struggle down south and trying to blackmail atiku.factors that helps pdp inflate votes are no more there.is it not obi that ipob chased in IMO or that his candidate came 3re in anambra guber? Even in anambra,apc will get hold of result sheets before obi.
Mind you,85% can mean 850,000 or 1.7 million.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by senatordave1(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

See this one.

When tambuwal and kwankwaso were in pdp was buhari not winning kano and sokoto ?
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by senatordave1(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

in your silly mind, you think the entire NW would vote buhari abi? You still think it's jonathan, a Southerner on the ballot, dont you?

Now we have Atiku, Kwankwosho, Tambuwal on the ballots. Atiku would get at lest 30% votes in the entire NW>
Atiku can get 30% there and still lose.most kwankwaso supporters prefer buhari.buhari will get 30% in ss also.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by senatordave1(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

in your silly mind, you think the entire NW would vote buhari abi? You still think it's jonathan, a Southerner on the ballot, dont you?

Now we have Atiku, Kwankwosho, Tambuwal on the ballots. Atiku would get at lest 30% votes in the entire NW>
Atiku can get 30% there and still lose.most kwankwaso supporters prefer buhari.buhari will get 30% in south south also....
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by DeOTR: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2019
All of a sudden, voters population in the NW has increased by up to two millions (if I'm not mistaken), while that of SW remains stagnant?
What has INEC done to millions of underaged registered voters in the north? Or its claims of deregistering some ineligible voters on the register was just a ruse?
A view at a typical voters register in the north would tell you 40% of them are underaged.
As far as I'm concerned, SW has the highest numbers of registered voters.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by MrSix: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Actually, less than 100 people will decide. The INEC officials in charge of announcing results will decide. They initiated it in Ekiti, perfected it in Osun, and will fully implement it in February 2019.
U dey vex oh
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by demandtruth: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

What i find funny about you people is that u can't even risk
just a N100,000 on this your assertion .

Are u ready?

Let the whole NL hear your echo of: yes

N100,000.00
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by shachris02: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
demandtruth:

What i find funny about you people is that u can't even risk
just a N100,000 on this your assertion .

Are u ready?

Let the whole NL hear your echo of: yes

N100,000.00

Sorry, I don't bet with a zombie. wink
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by demandtruth: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

Sorry, I don't bet with a zombie. wink

You didn't have the liver or just one of ehm
hungry dude
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by shachris02: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
demandtruth:

You didn't have the liver or just one of ehm
hungry dude

trust me bro, i'm not hungry. But it's actually pointless betting with one of you Buhari goons.
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by demandtruth: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

trust me bro, i'm not hungry. But it's actually pointless betting with one of you Buhari goons.

The truth is that you're just angry, hateful and it's pointless
having a false hope on Atiku
Re: INEC Projects 84m Voters For Feb Polls by GetCofOProperty: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
84 Million Voters... Are we sure something isn't being cooked up somewhere??..

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inauguration: My Govt Will Engender More Massive Rural Development - Ugwuanyi / Lagos State To Host Democracy Youth Round Table With Sanwo Olu, Momodu, Elliot / Jonathan's Response To Ebola Vs Buhari's Response To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.