Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please Help A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother (351 Views)

Pls Help A Brother, I Just Got A Job. / A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth / Nairalander PH Base, Plz Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother by EMMYZEE(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello guys, Good morning. Please My name is Emmanuel and I'm currently based in Port Harcourt. Please guys, I am madly in need of a job no matter how small it is. I'm so tired of sitting at home all day without anywhere to go to, without money in my pocket. I want to also work like my mates and take care of myself too. I cannot steal and that's why I have decided to come here and appeal to anyone that can help me. I hold a Bachelors degree in Engineering. I can also install CCTV and intercom in homes and offices including maintenance too. I will really appreciate anyone who can assist a brother. I don't also mind the location. I am tired of over thinking here. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by brian750: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Advertising your skills and values are enough. You don't have to go into gisting people of your plights. Any employer will delightly take advantage of this. Just giving you my 2cent.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by abbey2812(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
brian750:
Advertising your skills and values are enough. You don't have to go into gisting people of your plights. Any employer will delightly take advantage of this. Just giving you my 2cent.
please brian750, can u help me repair my brian ipad?

(1) (Reply)

Credit Officers Needed In A Microfinance / CV Palava? / Jmg Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.