Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

A Wife Of Noble Character Who Can Find? She Is Worth Far More Than Rubies. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Wife Of Noble Character Who Can Find? She Is Worth Far More Than Rubies. (472 Views)

I Am Looking For A Wife..... / German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Of Noble Character Who Can Find? She Is Worth Far More Than Rubies. by baloguna(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2010
To me she is caring, loving, understanding, tolerant, friendly/playful, reliable, down to earth, knows how to please her man, honest, can be trusted, God fearing, prayerful, a true wife, beautiful, worth taking out, reserve, naughty, she should be the best lady on earth, You think you can be that woman of noble character and worth more than rubies or gold/diamond to me? Then call 08032125844

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Penpal,fiancee Or Fiance / Help! Am Totally Shy Of Girls: Dont Know What 2 Do: / Looking For A Decent Nigerian Lady Based In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.