Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos (18318 Views)

Renewed Hope: Tinubu’s March Scorecard - PBAT Media Centre / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by mankand(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
allthingsgood:

Its even more painful when youths choose to be stupid and support liars, looters and fleeing fugitives

I am not directing my post to any politician but I'm directing it to the general political class who enjoys oppressing the people

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by infromation: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
okay
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by BruncleZuma: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Chizuru01:
This is were they will be oozing lies like buharis body odour

Ma nigga!!!

250 naira face cap and 450naira polo ... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Almaiga: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

BMC(Buhari Media Cows) smiley..

i can see the 30k-a-month crew with their branded T-shirts,Face-caps and lap-tops strictly for dishing out lies and false-hood to the gullible.

I see as the thing dey pain you for body.
Na Buhari Nigerians want.

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by 77up(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Not easy at all for the wailers these days grin especially on a threads like this .

you 'll see them crying up and down grin cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by allthingsgood: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
mankand:

I am not directing my post to any politician but I'm directing it to the general political class who enjoys oppressing the people

Likewise my post
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Even all the haters are advocate for buhari.

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Nitah1: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
allthingsgood:

Its even more painful when youths choose to be stupid and support liars, looters and fleeing fugitives
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Xinzu: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
and Co will not be seen in such gathering... Only good to chant sai barber on social media with borrowed data..

Zombies everywhere

Trust me, they are either there or in another district office. But be rest assured that no one defends tyranny with such pizzazz if they're not getting a cut from it.
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wait o!
There is actually a centre/office for the BMC with people who suffer the same economic hardship caused by the same government working in it?
I thought the BMC was just nairaland banter!
Hmmm..Now i know better!
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by stalwart123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin

Please what's their job functions?
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:
Hope, Sarrki, Okoyebos, BBQGrills(or whatever) and co, are there ? Hahahaha
we are There!! nonsense Ipob lazy yoot
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Vtrd: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
PIPnator:
Wait o!
There is actually a centre/office for the BMC with people who suffer the same economic hardship caused by the same government working in it?
I thought the BMC was just nairaland banter!
Hmmm..Now i know better!
na now you day break. ?

Most of the buhari worshippers here are working for their money.

They are being paid to misconstrue and mislead.

It is foolishness of the highest order for someone who is not benefiting from this government to join these sons of Belial to peddle a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Davash222(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
we are There!! nonsense Ipob lazy yoot
Hide your face..who know you
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:

Hide your face..who know you
see your life outside who Even Sabi you
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Eledan: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cumtroller:
And someone said Osinbajo is a Pastor. Trust an Afonja at your own peril. All they know is “Fulani Asslicking”...

But the one your entire Ibo tribe is doing with atiku is yansh-sucking ? grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by isahsalee: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Wailers right now grin grin grin

They said dishonorable Senator Devil Melaye is 45 today. 45? hmmm

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

i can see the 30k-a-month crew with their branded T-shirts,Face-caps and lap-tops strictly for dishing out lies and false-hood to the gullible.
same way the Reno's and ffks have dished out so much falsehood to you which you believed due to your gullibility
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
mankand:
It's so painful to see youths who are projected to be leaders of tomorrow defending old men who are hell bound in making their lives miserable so they can be their subjects for life
they are making a living same as you
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by GistFullGround: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria has joined the league on Dictator-worshipping nations and they are proud of this.

Did they use Buhari's money to build the center?

Very soon Buhari's picture will adorn every street and government buildings in the country like in Iraq (During Sadam Hussein), Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Belarus etc
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

They are there laughing and smiling, while you are here in pained and hating.
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by adelaja70(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cumtroller:
And someone said Osinbajo is a Pastor. Trust an Afonja at your own peril. All they know is “Fulani Asslicking”...
IS OBI HAUSA /FULANI?
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by badman007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
Propaganda machine.

What

If NTA wasn't such a bane to our existence..
If NTA wasn't so useless to this generation.

Posterity would not be kind to us for sitting idly by as NTA failed this generation.
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by gare(f): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Show him this post...

Tll the manlet that I said he is a

Fake Pastor! and that I fcked his daughter in their home on his bed.

You big pass this kind thing
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by remedick: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
impressive. I must admit that this is the dullest election season Nigeria has ever experienced sha...

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Adebowale89(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cumtroller:

don't mind them, we have nationalised Atiku, Atiku is now Biafra. aridin grin

we Igbo are very senseless sometimes
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Na them full nairaland here trying to oppose opinions.

Atiku Abukar, needs to really spend money hiring nairalanders to help him out.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Princedapace(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
These guys mean business o

They know Buhari can not sell, they want to use all weapons.. Such as media, security and public institutions to sell the man. They will employ theory of media repetition.
Re: Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos by Afonjas: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You must be the one with the beard hard at work on lies and half-truths.

He must be a Yoruba Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger / Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.