Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Crush Why You're Yet To Be A Millionaire. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crush Why You're Yet To Be A Millionaire. (282 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crush Why You're Yet To Be A Millionaire. by Saltoflife: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sad reality but true…
Frankly speaking, most people do not have what it takes to become millionaires.
Here’s why:

1. Luck factor 
I have to start with this point because all things happen in due time and season. Some times you need prayers to be at the right place at the right time to even become anything g at all. (spirituality ). (I will teach about how to tilt wealth spiritually ) You just need faith and prayers.

Now to the factors you have control over

2. Lack of Purpose

The majority of people in the world lack purpose. What this means is that most people don’t really know why they exist.

The most important question is not HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE but WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A MILLIONAIRE.

Many millionaires didn’t just start off following selfish interests and goals to buy luxury cars and expensive homes. They had bigger purposes and goals to uplift their lives. Look at great athletes, music giants etc was becoming a millionaires the reason they started?.

3. Procrastination

Procrastination is the failure to take positive action.

Procrastination is perhaps the greatest enemy of success and as such, the greatest roadblock to becoming a millionaire.

Most people just drift by in life, without any particular purpose or direction. They spend many hours just drooling and daydreaming and doing nothing.

As a result they end up becoming poor.

4. Lack of Discipline

Lack of discipline is perhaps one the greatest hindrances to financial success.

The world is full of failures who simply lacked financial discipline and proper planning.

There’s no such thing as an accident. Every failure is a result of an error in human judgment.

Opportunities and chance come to everyone, although not at the same time but they really do, and when they come, lack of vision, financial discipline and unpreparedness greatly undermines financial success.

For example, Mike Tyson made a neat fortune in boxing during his hey days.

However, due to lack of financial discipline (i will teach this later on ) he squandered it all through reckless living.
Not able to save, Not able to live right, being Carried away by emotions and unplanned spending .All these shows lack of discipline.

5.   Lack of Patience

Most people simply do not have the patience to become millionaires.

Consider when you plant a seed in the ground, you probably don’t understand how the seed germinates a few days or weeks later. Neither does it help by checking the progress each and every day.

But a few weeks later when you check it, you’ll find that the buds have shot up and the plant is beginning to grow. A few more weeks and it becomes a big plant. All this takes some work, time and a process.

This is where patience comes to play.

Seed is the raw material you put into the soil and work is the time and effort you invest. Process is what takes effect without your interference. It is beyond your control.

Most people would probably want to plant a seed and eat its fruit the following morning.

More from my source:

https://blessingkolawole./2019/01/08/crush-why-youre-yet-to-be-a-millionaire/

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Poorer By $2bn As Forbes Releases 2019 List Of Richest Men In Africa / Do You Know That Transformer Inverters Are Better? / Empty Bags Of Cement Is Needed In Large Quantity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.