Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Must Every Employee Quit A Job To Run A Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must Every Employee Quit A Job To Run A Business? (340 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Have You Ever Quit A Job Without Giving Notice? Share Your Reasons. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Every Employee Quit A Job To Run A Business? by OyinWorkersHub(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
You see all these yeye motivational speakers saying you are not fulfilled by helping someone else fulfil his dream...

Do you know my dream ni?

Not everyone wants to run a business. PERIOD

Some people want to have a rewarding career, and grow through the ranks.

Some people want to become executive directors of multinational corporations.

Who are you to declare their dreams invalid?

If everybody is a business owner, who will get employed to get the jobs done?

Abi what is a Mark Zuckerberg without a Sheryl?

You people kill me.

Belittling the importance of stable income�

And do you know what it takes to run a business in this nonsense Nigeria?

So what if I don't want to worry about how I'm going to pay my employees every month?

Employees (good ones) are the engine oil that makes every company function. Without them, where's your business?

"Its time to resign and run your own business! It's time to realize your destiny!"

Shut up!

My nigga you gonna fail spectacularly ... Except it's something you really want.

There's nothing wrong with being an employee. Don't get pressured into quitting your job and running a business you really don't want.

Rubbish �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy At Sarah Consult / I Need Hints To Solve This Cash Budgeting Problem / Why I Chose My Creative Designs To White Collar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.