Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Need Hints To Solve This Cash Budgeting Problem - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Hints To Solve This Cash Budgeting Problem (339 Views)

Costs And Budgeting Of EOR Services / How To Prepare A Budget (budgeting 101 Pt2) / Bufiredd Economic Consultancy Financial Planning/budgeting For Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hints To Solve This Cash Budgeting Problem by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
How do I treat the receipts? Since the business has been in operation, do I consider transactions prior to Sept?

How do I treat other expenses? The question did not indicate.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

cc:

Jarus

Re: I Need Hints To Solve This Cash Budgeting Problem by Onnasucs1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is very easy, they gave you the summary of cash inflow and the summary of cash outflow. Just calculate them clearly and give a detailed report. it is easy. Read it slowly, you'll understand.

they gave you an estimate of other expenses as 10k

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Postgraduate Studies In Countries Abroad / Fresher Zones-latest Government Jobs In India / Pyramid Of Wealth: Your Path To FINANCIAL FREEDOM (free ebook bonus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.