Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Make Cash With Autosurfing !! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Cash With Autosurfing !! (706 Views)

Make Cash With This Awesome Strategy / Make Money Online 10 Incredible Approaches To Make Cash Online In Nigeria ( / Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Cash With Autosurfing !! by Lawnray: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
This site pays pays $0.00015 per minute with 5% referral earnings and a minimum Paypal payout of $2; which is actually quite a bit better than what Hyuga was offering back when CashMining.xyz was legit. For just $1.99 per month, those earnings are all doubled (although I think that might be a New Years special - regular price is probably $3.99 per month).

I now have a payment proof for this one, and it has even more reason to be considered superior to Hyuga's original. My first payment from Hyuga cost me nearly 20% of my earnings in Paypal fees. I am very happy to see that my first payout from MoneyMining was entirely fee free.

I have more of these sites to share but I want to see interests before I proceed and share more. Link to the site is on my signatures.

Re: Make Cash With Autosurfing !! by hyuga(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
undecided
Lawnray:
This site pays pays $0.00015 per minute with 5% referral earnings and a minimum Paypal payout of $2; which is actually quite a bit better than what Hyuga was offering back when CashMining.xyz was legit. For just $1.99 per month, those earnings are all doubled (although I think that might be a New Years special - regular price is probably $3.99 per month).

I now have a payment proof for this one, and it has even more reason to be considered superior to Hyuga's original. My first payment from Hyuga cost me nearly 20% of my earnings in Paypal fees. I am very happy to see that my first payout from MoneyMining was entirely fee free.

I have more of these sites to share but I want to see interests before I proceed and share more. Link to the site is on my signatures.
Re: Make Cash With Autosurfing !! by fakiya: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
07034797079 WhatsApp thanks
Re: Make Cash With Autosurfing !! by dekvnle: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2019
dekvnle@gmail.com
Thanks g

(1) (Reply)

Good God / Free Seminar: How To Grow A Profitable Ecommerce Business In Nigeria / Invest #1600 And Be Free From Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.