Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Modric: “it’s Part Of My Life, Many People Didn’t Believe In Me” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Modric: “it’s Part Of My Life, Many People Didn’t Believe In Me” (343 Views)

Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modric: “it’s Part Of My Life, Many People Didn’t Believe In Me” by Ebube108: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
THE CROATIAN AND REAL MADRID MIDFIELDER HAD A MEMORABLE 2018 AND SPOKE TO GQ AFTER TRIUMPHING THE SPORTS MAN OF THE 12 MONTHS AWARD WHERE HE SAID, MODRIC: “IT’S PART OF MY LIFE, MANY PEOPLE DIDN’T BELIEVE IN ME”

Modric: "It's part of my life, many people didn't believe in me"
Luka Modric turned into named as the first-class footballer at closing summer’s international Cup and he went on to choose up The satisfactory award and the Ballon d’Or. Now he has recieved GQ’s Sportsman of the year award to cap a memorable 2018. He changed into interviewed for the mag, with the intention to hit newstands subsequent January.

“it is real that I needed to win lots of factors to be triumphant,” he says. “winning 3 Champions League in a row, and to deliver a country as small as Croatia to the world Cup final, this is something nearly impossible. Simply now, others have realised that soccer isn’t just about desires, desires and dreams.”

The midfielder says he has needed to face doubts when you consider that he turned into a infant.”It’s part of my life, many people didn’t believe in me” considering the fact that i used to be younger due to my height , now not being so tall.To read more visit

https://profanysports.com/2018/12/20/modric-its-part-of-my-life-many-people-didnt-believe-in-me
Re: Modric: “it’s Part Of My Life, Many People Didn’t Believe In Me” by HubPub: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
I remember when I was young, too, was very fond of football. Now, if I go out on the field, then after the game I have to smear the cream from the https://hempworldstore.com/green-roads-cbd-oil-product-review-10-coupon/ for three more days so that my muscles do not hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Hands Juventus Their First Trophy Of The Season With A Win Over Milan / No Hiding Place For Amaju Pinnick, Others, Okoye Warns / Solskjaer Rules Out Any Player Exit From Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.