Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

"I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father (1533 Views)

Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures) / Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by Vicdayz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian singer-songwriter Niniola Apata popularly known as Niniola does 24years remembrance for her father as she pens down lovely note.

She wrote:
" JAN 8th 1995 D Day i watched U go:
Omoluwoleja SIMEON OLAOSEBIKAN APATA lati Ilejemeje ni EKITI STATE.
You made me proud to be from IYE- EKITI.
You named me NINIOLA( which means,to have wealth)cos my birth brought forth good tidings.That was when you bought our first coloured TV and everything started falling into place.
Omo ologo didan.
OGA!!!!
I miss you so much.
I miss plaiting your hair.
I miss keeping your secrets.
I miss your GUN collection.
You were my BESTFRIEND.
I was your FAVOURITE CHILD.
You used to show off your dancing baby "NINIOLA" to your friends.
You'd even record me on your camcoder.
How I wish you were here to see your BABY killing every stage.
You made me a QUEEN the moment I was born making me untouchable.
You were a Visionary , Philantropist , Educationist , Soldier etc
Thank you for loving us all..
I will forever cherish the good memories we shared.
Till we meet again
Eee ohhhhhhh.
APATA ayeraye
APATA = ROCK"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/i-was-your-favourite-child-niniola.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by Vicdayz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
shocked
Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by itspzpics(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
N dey resemble well
Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by Dreddblogger(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
angry
Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by mynaijadj(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
keep making him proud
Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by goldbim(f): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
A very sad day indeed!!the death that shook the whole of isolo community..A very terrible way to resume 2nd term of that session..DISCIPLINE was his watchword!!(mr no nonsense)rest on ,sir!!.
Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by Tamarapetty(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Which wan is nau '' I WAS YOUR FAVOURITE CHILD''. was that necessary?
Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by AuroraB(f): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
shocked Na the man Teni resemble laidis shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Was Your FAVOURITE CHILD" - Niniola Does 24years Remembrance Of Her Father by greatme2good(f): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
"Favorite Child" I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Taboo! The Benin Great Monarch, Oba Ewuare Ii, Marries Two Blood Sisters! / BBNaija's Ella Sing For Kemi Olunloyo At 55th Birthday, Celebrities Overwhelmed / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Is Due To Give Birth Next Month’ – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.