Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 (1437 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / Inability To Download App Or Update Apps On Google Play Store On My Canon CX / I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 by beejay501: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please you guys should help me na so so Chinese apps I day see
Thank you in advance cool
Re: Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 by beejay501: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Haa sad
Please you guys should help
Re: Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 by Anabelle91: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
I only know how to download play store for pc... I think it would be useful for you as you can't download it on your phone. I've encountered a special simple app which tricks play store itself and makes it "believe" that your pc is also an android device, so it works perfectly. So, Blue Stacks(the app) I discovered owing to the article on playstoredownload.club. Really useful article, by the way. It provide all necessary info on how to download play store for pc, all steps and conditions you need to follow. I advise you to check the article! It will definitely be helpful for you.
Re: Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 by adex1300(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
beejay501:
Please you guys should help me na so so Chinese apps I day see
Thank you in advance cool
the gionee m6 u bought is for China market not the real m6

1 Like

Re: Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 by fesriders: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anabelle91:
I only know how to download play store for pc... I think it would be useful for you as you can't download it on your phone. I've encountered a special simple app which tricks play store itself and makes it "believe" that your pc is also an android device, so it works perfectly. So, Blue Stacks(the app) I discovered owing to the article on playstoredownload.club. Really useful article, by the way. It provide all necessary info on how to download play store for pc, all steps and conditions you need to follow. I advise you to check the article! It will definitely be helpful for you.

Hello Anabelle91, I am a fan and follower of your posts, how much will you charge me to put me through on A2 hosting? You can reach or Whatsapp me on 08177747774

(1) (Reply)

A Peek Into The World's First Flexible Phone - Runs Android / Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / Oppo Find N2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.