Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Please Help Me Beg Okowa To Pay The Gratuity He Promise To Pay This Jan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Me Beg Okowa To Pay The Gratuity He Promise To Pay This Jan. (332 Views)

Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu / EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Beg Okowa To Pay The Gratuity He Promise To Pay This Jan. by MrHandsome2013: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please help me beg him to pay the gratuity he promised to pay retired civil servant this january..
He promised to clear it first week of january..
A lots of retired teachers are dying of hunger..
Okowa na papa jehovah i take beg you..
Pay the money.
Is overdue..
Na God i take beg u.
Re: Please Help Me Beg Okowa To Pay The Gratuity He Promise To Pay This Jan. by Pat081: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Please help me beg him to pay the gratuity he promised to pay retired civil servant this january..
He promised to clear it first week of january..
A lots of retired teachers are dying of hunger..
Okowa na papa jehovah i take beg you..
Pay the money.
Is overdue..
Na God i take beg u.
pls help me beg Governor Oyetola too to pay osun state workers dec bcoz dey own mi too
Re: Please Help Me Beg Okowa To Pay The Gratuity He Promise To Pay This Jan. by MrHandsome2013: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pat081:
pls help me beg Governor Oyetola too to pay osun state workers dec bcoz dey own mi too
You are still in active service and is just only one month salary..
You will get your alert before friday...
I am pleading on behalf of retired civil servant..
Many have died..
Let him pay their gratuity..is over due besides they worked for it..ejo
Re: Please Help Me Beg Okowa To Pay The Gratuity He Promise To Pay This Jan. by Pat081: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
You are still in active service and is just only one month salary..
You will get your alert before friday...
I am pleading on behalf of retired civil servant..
Many have died..
Let him pay their gratuity..is over due besides they worked for it..ejo
ls not for me but people who own mi

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Masked Officers Whisk Dino Melaye From Hospital Bed / Buhari And The Custom, Integrity At Its Peak / Onnoghen: The Cacophony Of Justice And The Fate Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.