Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Please Help A Brother Find The Answer! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Help A Brother Find The Answer! (682 Views)

Do You Know The Answer To This Riddle? / "Brain Teaser" Still Thinking Of The Answer / Please Help A Troubled And Confused Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother Find The Answer! by TinselAdornment(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please help a brother find the answer! what lucrative business can he starts with the remaining 20,000naira

1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother Find The Answer! by Dunnytt: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
You the remaining money to buy this rope in this pix,so that when you get to the other side and see your ancestors they can help you beg your father.

Re: Please Help A Brother Find The Answer! by Tolpre: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
U can start kulikuli an donkwa business wit dry pepper. grin
Re: Please Help A Brother Find The Answer! by Giftysteve(f): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dash me the remaining. Idiot
Re: Please Help A Brother Find The Answer! by francis247(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Play Betnaija

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Makes Advert On Instagram (picture) / EKSU Sacked 1000 Lecturers: Nigerians React. PHOTOS / See What My Female Friends Said When I Asked Them For Christmas Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.