Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) (13904 Views)

H'abroad Through The Eyes Of A Bushman! / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of An IJGB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Mimzyy(f): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Interesting Thread.

1 Like

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by 2Lynx(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Op nice one, I couldn't take it any longer @ your writing skill, had to come out of hiding to appreciate this work.
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
oyetpel:

Welcome back.

Oh, i didn't know you are a woman.

I made that comment so that you will take offence and start updating the thread again.

lol take offence. Nice one smiley

I saw it a month earlier and decided to reply later on.
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hadampson:
Welcome back Frenchblood cool

Thank you, Not fully back.

1 Like

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
davide470:
Loool. Take it easy. Been following this thread, ma'am and i must commend you! Nice work. Please don't relent. I know how tasky it can get.

I am thinking of planning a trip to the South of France & Lyon before Winter commences. I stay in Paris by the way.

Nice. Happy Holiday, Enjoy the sun !

1 Like

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hadampson:

grin i'm a broa and a sis grin
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
2Lynx:
Op nice one, I couldn't take it any longer @ your writing skill, had to come out of hiding to appreciate this work.

Oh realy, thank you.
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yesterday was a fresh worldcup experience of some sort. Took a bus to from Lyon to Grenoble (the satdium) to see the Nigerian Female team knock South Korea on the head at the Female Worldcup. I was screaming Asisat Oshoalas name all through till she scored.

Lyon is an hour journey from the venue. All I had to do is just book a 'to-fro' bus of about 10-15 euros there about for a person (I went with my friend). We arived an hour earlier and left an hour after.

I had once watched a Ligue 1 match in Lyon some couple of months ago (I got a free ticket). Now I have to watch my country play cos I missed the first match. Thank God I did'nt see the humiliation.

We played well, outstanding and beyond expectation. We are known to have a weak team but we showed some difference especially in the second half.

The stadium was almost full, I had never see a crowd as such before, may be once at Ikeja's Computer Village, in Lagos lool grin grin

The sun was scorching hard as summer just began. It was a wonderful/worthwile experience I just feel to write some lines about. One of them denied me her jersey after the match. Something I have planned to hang in my room cheesy

8 Likes

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019

8 Likes

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Hadampson(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Frenchblood:

grin i'm a broa and a sis grin

Lol.. grin

Which one be bro and sis undecided

You be hermaphrodite cheesy

2 Likes

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by AbujaBlue: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for update! Love the pictures, what a beautiful stadium.
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by adrenaline02: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Frenchblood:

Amazing view... the mountain close to the stadium... made the view amazing...Planned view
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Ifexontop(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nice view
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by davide470(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Always amazing: Tour Eiffel!

1 Like

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Predstan: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Hadampson:

Hey bro. I don catch u for here again. No kee yaself ooo
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Hadampson(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Predstan:

Hey bro. I don catch u for here again. No kee yaself ooo
grin grin
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Hadampson(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Bonjour Frenchblood

It has been a long while. Hope you are doing fine?!
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hadampson:
One day, i will start my own diary

Sure bro
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by demmy79: 2:14pm On May 08, 2020
ok
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Jamesfantasy(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2020
I was here!
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
What!!!!! What phone are u using....these pictures are clear and neat!!!

Following.
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Kenny242(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wow nice thread
Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Sharrpguy: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Omo see nice thread, abeg OP continue ooo.Dont let this thread die. Or if you have updated it on another topic , please let me know.

1 Like

Re: France & Europe: Experience Through The Eyes Of A Nigerian (Photojournal) by Frenchblood: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
DROPPING THIS HERE FOR A SISTER (LifeWithTOBI) ; FOLLOW HER YOUTUBE, SHE'S THERE TO HELP !

How is your Japa plan going?

Study for less than 200k naira in France as a postgraduate student.

Here are TOP CHEAP SCHOOLS and MASTERS in France for less than $270.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqAwVfctM4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Malaysia?pls Help! / PMS: Road Transport Owners Call Off Strike, Reach Agreement With FG / 5 Types Of Road Officials On Lagos Roads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.